Abortion... It's Murder.

No one who has heard the heart beat of their child can deny that he or she is a unique human life. Ending that life is wrong. We will be held accountable for our sins.

No one is talking about killing children.

Born or UNBORN that BUNCH OF CELLS IS A HUMAN, you APE, even APES don't kill their own UNBORN DELIBERATELY, they are better than you PROGS!!!

"No we don't, we have a problem with illegal immigrants reproducing!"

Wow, Vigil! The about quote from your post reveals SO many things about you on SO many levels! I won't even go there! It is not only off topic, but frankly, you just painted your target in day-glow red!

Now YOU have a problem, perhaps you need a shrink because of SO MANY LEVELS... you sir, are a coward to even discuss this, let alone prove that abortion is uncivilized, or we have a problem with illegals breeding!

Don't call me a coward, Vigil.

"No we don't, we have a problem with illegal immigrants reproducing!"

Wow, Vigil! The about quote from your post reveals SO many things about you on SO many levels! I won't even go there! It is not only off topic, but frankly, you just painted your target in day-glow red!

Now YOU have a problem, perhaps you need a shrink because of SO MANY LEVELS... you sir, are a coward to even discuss this, let alone prove that abortion is uncivilized, or we have a problem with illegals breeding!

Don't call me a coward, Vigil.
Prove I'm wrong!

If you behave yourself, and stop the personal insults, we can communicate. If you can not, then we will not.

It's my STYLE, you should try it, makes you feel good inside to get it out without trying to cover up what you REALLY FEEL!

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and will assume that you will confine your remarks to the issue, and reframe from insulting me, personally.

Thank you.

No one who has heard the heart beat of their child can deny that he or she is a unique human life. Ending that life is wrong. We will be held accountable for our sins.

Born or UNBORN that BUNCH OF CELLS IS A HUMAN, you APE, even APES don't kill their own UNBORN DELIBERATELY, they are better than you PROGS!!!

Scientists Rush to Understand the Murderous Mamas of the Monkey World

Scientists Discover Mother Monkeys Who Kill Their Babies - TIME

Hippy apes caught cannibalising their young

Hippy apes caught cannibalising their young - life - 01 February 2010 - New Scientist

If you behave yourself, and stop the personal insults, we can communicate. If you can not, then we will not.

It's my STYLE, you should try it, makes you feel good inside to get it out without trying to cover up what you REALLY FEEL!

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and will assume that you will confine your remarks to the issue, and reframe from insulting me, personally.

Thank you.

Bring it on!

Hippy apes caught cannibalising their young - life - 01 February 2010 - New Scientist

How many was that out of the entire APE population.... How many KILLER HUMANS are there out of the entire human population! You go find the numbers and I'll bet you whatever you want that MORE HUMAN KILL other humans than apes kill apes...and a 2010 article!!!! Shall we start with muslims killing other muslims, than blacks killing other blacks?

How many was that out of the entire APE population.... How many KILLER HUMANS are there out of the entire human population! You go find the numbers and I'll bet you whatever you want that MORE HUMAN KILL other humans than apes kill apes...and a 2010 article!!!!

It really makes no difference to me.

How many was that out of the entire APE population.... How many KILLER HUMANS are there out of the entire human population! You go find the numbers and I'll bet you whatever you want that MORE HUMAN KILL other humans than apes kill apes...and a 2010 article!!!!

Then DO IT... I can always come back tomorrow to set your ass straight!

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

“You're literally claiming that Killing the ABSOLUTELY MOST INNOCENT OF HUMAN LIFE is "LEGAL", therefore it is 'right'[.]”

Incorrect.

No one is making any such claim, and it's this sort of demagoguery and contempt for the Constitution and its case law that is typical among most opposed to the right to privacy, and those who seek to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

The right that the Constitution protects is the right to be free from unwarranted interference by the state concerning personal, private matters, and the right to make decisions in accordance with one's good conscience.

As a fact of law abortion is not 'murder,' as murder concerns criminal law, not civil, where the right to privacy occupies the realm of civil law, affording the citizen substantive due process prohibiting the state from violating the protected liberty immune from the capricious whims of simple majorities motivated by subjective beliefs and desires. If one indeed believes abortion is 'wrong' then that person is at liberty to not have an abortion, and is at liberty to speak out against the practice – but he is not at liberty to seek to codify that opposition, in violation of each citizens' right to privacy.

Thank you.

Bring it on!

{sigh}

I gave you every bit of slack I could Vigil, but you simply do not have the maturity to converse with adults. I will not tolerate personal insults of the nature that you feel free to toss out. Frankly, If I were talking to a person face to face, who called me a coward, I would deck him.

Welcome to my "ignore" list, Vigil.

Prepare to be blasted by the baby killers. They have no respect for human life, especially the unborn.
Unborn?
4i6Ckte.gif

Do you call acorns "ungrown trees"?
Yes, and if you dig it up, you're killing a tree.

one of the idiots: Yes, and if you dig it up, you're killing a tree.

Researchers Tackle The Nutty Truth On Acorns And Squirrels -- ScienceDaily

But all acorns are not alike. In more than 1,500 feeding trials, the professors recorded whether the acorn was eaten or stored, the distance it was dispersed, and the amount of time the animal took to eat or bury the acorn. They found that about 85 percent of white oak acorns were eaten shortly after discovery, while about 60 percent of the acorns of red oaks were stored.

abortion is nothing more than the Commandment for Managing the Garden, the dispersemant of nuts is no different.

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

“You're literally claiming that Killing the ABSOLUTELY MOST INNOCENT OF HUMAN LIFE is "LEGAL", therefore it is 'right'[.]”

Incorrect.

No one is making any such claim, and it's this sort of demagoguery and contempt for the Constitution and its case law that is typical among most opposed to the right to privacy, and those who seek to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

The right that the Constitution protects is the right to be free from unwarranted interference by the state concerning personal, private matters, and the right to make decisions in accordance with one's good conscience.

As a fact of law abortion is not 'murder,' as murder concerns criminal law, not civil, where the right to privacy occupies the realm of civil law, affording the citizen substantive due process prohibiting the state from violating the protected liberty immune from the capricious whims of simple majorities motivated by subjective beliefs and desires. If one indeed believes abortion is 'wrong' then that person is at liberty to not have an abortion, and is at liberty to speak out against the practice – but he is not at liberty to seek to codify that opposition, in violation of each citizens' right to privacy.

I will buy all of this, just as soon as you become a Supreme Court justice, and convince another 4 of them that your opinion is correct.

Let's take a non-aborted baby and rape it.

Do it in the ass of the infant because boys and girls both have asses.

Ass-rape the Liberal's non-aborted babies.

Liberals abort babies to keep them from being ass-raped.

Fuck you idiots.

Thank you.

Bring it on!

{sigh}

I gave you every bit of slack I could Vigil, but you simply do not have the maturity to converse with adults. I will not tolerate personal insults of the nature that you feel free to toss out. Frankly, If I were talking to a person face to face, who called me a coward, I would deck him.

Welcome to my "ignore" list, Vigil.

You simply PROVE you are a coward putting anyone on IGNORE. I didn't call you a subversive or pond scum! How much nicer can I get?

Are you drunk?

who?

Are you drunk?

Who?

Forum List

Back