Abortion laws

Again not your body and not your life. Do you want women put in jail for having abortions??

Lets take a clue from the "holy land" they perform on demand abortions and the gov pays for them. So if this is a religion you are barking up the wrong tree.

Penny, it's not the mother's body and not her life either. I do not care what the mother does with her body and her life. She can cut her hair, die her hair, tattoo her whole body, cut all her toes off, I don't care. I don't care about any of it. She can rip her ovaries out and hang them from her front door. I don't care.

The fact is: what is growing inside her is ANOTHER life and ANOTHER body.

Debating you is infuriating Penny because it's like you just swallow talking points wholesale and give them never an original thought. I don't mean to be so harsh but there it is.

That is your opinion. What do you suppose, put the women in jail who have an abortion. Have universal healthcare?? What do you suppose??

No dear, it's not my "opinion". The baby growing inside her is an individual human with unique DNA that will grow into a unique person. This is not an "opinion", it is scientific FACT.

Your opinion. Yes its your opinion. It alive, but so is a virus, a bacteria and a fungus. Yet we try to kill them. If a man would not put his sperm into a female , there would be no abortions.

Now what do you imagine doing about abortion, put these women in jail?? Or make sure a PP is on every corner and sex ed is given in schools, and free BC pills and condones available in all health care plans which means everyone gets healthcare.

Penny, what does a virus become?

Penny, what does a bacteria become?

Penny, what does an embryo become?

Penny, this is a serious question. Penny, I teach second graders. Penny, my second graders could easily comprehend these questions. Penny, are you smarter than a second grader?

Are you ever going to answer my questions, what do you suppose to do about it?? What is your recommendation.?

Penny, it's not the mother's body and not her life either. I do not care what the mother does with her body and her life. She can cut her hair, die her hair, tattoo her whole body, cut all her toes off, I don't care. I don't care about any of it. She can rip her ovaries out and hang them from her front door. I don't care.

The fact is: what is growing inside her is ANOTHER life and ANOTHER body.

Debating you is infuriating Penny because it's like you just swallow talking points wholesale and give them never an original thought. I don't mean to be so harsh but there it is.

That is your opinion. What do you suppose, put the women in jail who have an abortion. Have universal healthcare?? What do you suppose??

No dear, it's not my "opinion". The baby growing inside her is an individual human with unique DNA that will grow into a unique person. This is not an "opinion", it is scientific FACT.

Your opinion. Yes its your opinion. It alive, but so is a virus, a bacteria and a fungus. Yet we try to kill them. If a man would not put his sperm into a female , there would be no abortions.

Now what do you imagine doing about abortion, put these women in jail?? Or make sure a PP is on every corner and sex ed is given in schools, and free BC pills and condones available in all health care plans which means everyone gets healthcare.

Penny, this is a serious question. Penny, I teach second graders. Penny, my second graders could easily comprehend these questions. Penny, are you smarter than a second grader?

Are you ever going to answer my questions, what do you suppose to do about it?? What is your recommendation.?

I have to get past the stupidity you're spewing first. Then I will answer your questions, and that's the truth.

Penny, do you see the difference between a:

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

I have to get past the stupidity you're spewing first. Then I will answer your questions, and that's the truth.

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

Answer my question? any suggestions??

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

Hey Penny, can you not answer mine? Second grader are seven and eight years old, and they could easily tell you the difference between a:

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

Now, you have rightly identified that they are all 'Alive' Penny. Good for you. How are they different? Do this and I will answer your questions.

Let's see if you can answer second grade questions Penny.

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

Hey Penny, can you not answer mine? Second grader are seven and eight years old, and they could easily tell you the difference between a:

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

Now, you have rightly identified that they are all 'Alive' Penny. Good for you. How are they different? Do this and I will answer your questions.

answer quest on post 78. Viruses need a host, now what do you suggest we do about it?? Are you going to support the parent and the infant once its born??

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

answer quest on post 78. Viruses need a host, now what do you suggest we do about it?? Are you going to support the parent and the infant once its born??

So is that your final answer, Penny? There is no difference between viruses, bacteria and human embryos?

You're dumber than a second grader, Penny, which explains a lot. A real lot, actually.

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

So is that your final answer, Penny? There is no difference between viruses, bacteria and human embryos?

You're dumber than a second grader, Penny, which explains a lot. A real lot, actually.

answer my question?? You do not know what to do about abortion, yet you want to make them illegal.
PS: do not attack me while you are at it.

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

I can answer for her. There is very little difference in her mind. Killing a baby in the womb is akin to clipping your toenails.

Sickening.

As bad as trump is, he isn’t as bad as BO. He won’t force Americans to pay for baby killing.

Trump admin issues rules protecting conscience rights against abortion, contraception insurance
Trump admin issues rules protecting conscience rights against abortion, contraception insurance

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

I can answer for her. There is very little difference in her mind. Killing a baby in the womb is akin to clipping your toenails.

Sickening.

As bad as trump is, he isn’t as bad as BO. He won’t force Americans to pay for baby killing.

Which will lead to two deaths from back street abortions. No one is forcing anyone to have an abortion.

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

answer my question?? You do not know what to do about abortion, yet you want to make them illegal.

Stop whining then and answer the questions, Penny. YOU brought up viruses and bacteria and now cannot back up the point you were TRYING to make. What point were you trying to make, Penny? How are bacteria and viruses like human embryo, other than they are all alive?

I said and I do not lie, that I will answer you questions once you explain the point you were TRYING to make. SO make your point. Here, you have an open forum to do it. Go.

You mean it makes it hard for the DNC slave masters to control their blacks. Notice it’s only black low income neighborhoods that y’all want abortion clinics built in.
`
Abortion clinics are "for-profit" and are build, not according to the DNC. but in places the investors feel will generate the most traffic; where demand is highest. Per capita, blacks have a higher abortion rate than whites - Source

They are built in low incom mainly minority populated areas and they are sold to those areas by elected democrats so they can control the population on the plantation.

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

Stop whining then and answer the questions, Penny. YOU brought up viruses and bacteria and now cannot back up the point you were TRYING to make. What point were you trying to make, Penny? How are bacteria and viruses like human embryo, other than they are all alive?

I said and I do not lie, that I will answer you questions once you explain the point you were TRYING to make. SO make your point. Here, you have an open forum to do it. Go.

Answer mine first? What is your suggestion to do about abortion?? Answer my question or I'm leaving this thread. I am tired of playing around with you?

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

Sickening.

Which will lead to two deaths from back street abortions. No one is forcing anyone to have an abortion.
Means nothing. Murdering the innocent defenseless can NEVER BE JUSTIFIED.

1. Virus
2. Bacteria
3. Human embryo

Yes or no

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

Sickening.

What do you suppose to do about abortion. What do you suggest??

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

Answer mine first? What is your suggestion to do about abortion?? Answer my question or I'm leaving this thread. I am tired of playing around with you?

No. You made an assertion, back it up.

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

Sickening.

Simple. Outlaw them. Murder is wrong. Are you aware murder is wrong?

No. You made an assertion, back it up.

Please refer to this thread. PS (a tumor is alive as well)
Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??

1. Virus
2. Bacteria and
3. Human embryo

Sickening.

Simple. Outlaw them. Murder is wrong. Are you aware murder is wrong?

Please refer to this thread for further discussion of said topic:
Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??

Forum List

Back