Abortion laws

Is that a justification for murdering the unborn ?

You didn't answer my questions. What are you going to do with these infants? I don't think that you monkeys have a plan. I suggest that you take your suit jacket off first thing, and stock up on formula and diapers. Good luck finding a babysitter while you are at work. Meal planning, including school lunches, will be a problem in the next few years. And start saving for college.
Silly and stupid. They will be adopted and easily so.

Stop with the baby killer’s talking points. They’re dumb.

Secondly, women with an unwanted pregnancy must be protected and cared for by society. Nothing is more precious than a new born.

Rubbish. Why are you assuming that the women you forced to give birth will raise the resulting infants?Women are entitled to resume their lives after a forced pregnancy and it is the responsibility of you forced-birth people to take over.

You still have not answered the question of what happens to the infants. Take off your jacket and be prepared to encounter poop, piss, and puke, and to walk the floor in the middle of the night with a crying infant. We will not even discuss the next 18 years of your life. And start saving for college.

You people need to be forced to take personal responsibility for your decisions and ideologies. This time they involve unwanted infants. Take responsibility for these "precious" newborns.
Let’s see which is worse? Murder or forcing a woman to give birth. Tough question for some who can’t think logically and are easily duped.

So you are ready and willing to take personal responsibility for your actions and ideology on a daily basis. By your lack of response, you are telling us that you are
Every day of my life.

Ever heard the phrase “LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?”

I actually didn't think this was getting serious.

I always make fun of liberals about it... But seriously , WTF?

Two states passed abortion amendments to their constitutions. What does that mean? - CNN

I think Mississippi is also sending one upwards. What you will see is the pro-abortionists being very very selective in what they choose to challenge in court. They know whats coming at the Supreme Court and will no longer be able to willy-nilly sue every time a baby lives.
Finally the people may be able to govern themselves on this again as the Constitution requires.

Takes away the rights of the minority. Talk about mob rule.
You are in favor of taking away the rights of the unborn so zip it. WE pro life folks are standing up for those that can't defend themselves. This country has a SERIOUS lack of responsibility and its past time to bring it back.

You didn't answer my questions. What are you going to do with these infants? I don't think that you monkeys have a plan. I suggest that you take your suit jacket off first thing, and stock up on formula and diapers. Good luck finding a babysitter while you are at work. Meal planning, including school lunches, will be a problem in the next few years. And start saving for college.

Secondly, women with an unwanted pregnancy must be protected and cared for by society. Nothing is more precious than a new born.

Rubbish. Why are you assuming that the women you forced to give birth will raise the resulting infants?Women are entitled to resume their lives after a forced pregnancy and it is the responsibility of you forced-birth people to take over.

You still have not answered the question of what happens to the infants. Take off your jacket and be prepared to encounter poop, piss, and puke, and to walk the floor in the middle of the night with a crying infant. We will not even discuss the next 18 years of your life. And start saving for college.

You people need to be forced to take personal responsibility for your decisions and ideologies. This time they involve unwanted infants. Take responsibility for these "precious" newborns.
Let’s see which is worse? Murder or forcing a woman to give birth. Tough question for some who can’t think logically and are easily duped.

So you are ready and willing to take personal responsibility for your actions and ideology on a daily basis. By your lack of response, you are telling us that you are
Every day of my life.

So you are prepared to care for an infant and raise this infant up to adulthood? Or do you think that a woman forced by the government to gestate and labor to bring this infant into the world will shoulder your responsibility as well?

Wanna hear something fucking crazy boys and girls?

To avoid having your child aborted, you can simply ... not get an abortion. If you are a male, I guess wear a fucking condom or get a vasectomy. You'll never have to worry about abortions ever again.

Wait, what? The pro-life movement is really just a Christian power trip in which people get off on telling others what they can or can't do? Hmm....

I actually didn't think this was getting serious.

I always make fun of liberals about it... But seriously , WTF?

Two states passed abortion amendments to their constitutions. What does that mean? - CNN

I think Mississippi is also sending one upwards. What you will see is the pro-abortionists being very very selective in what they choose to challenge in court. They know whats coming at the Supreme Court and will no longer be able to willy-nilly sue every time a baby lives.
Finally the people may be able to govern themselves on this again as the Constitution requires.

Takes away the rights of the minority. Talk about mob rule.
You are in favor of taking away the rights of the unborn so zip it. WE pro life folks are standing up for those that can't defend themselves. This country has a SERIOUS lack of responsibility and its past time to bring it back.

Please see post #49 of this thread,
Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??

Every day of my life.

So you are prepared to care for an infant and raise this infant up to adulthood? Or do you think that a woman forced by the government to gestate and labor to bring this infant into the world will shoulder your responsibility as well?
Why do you think caring for an infant is such a big deal? Are you aware it was commonplace before the black robes dictated murder was legal?

We as a society need to value life and liberty above all things. We must care for the unwanted unborn and the mother’s who have them.

Every day of my life.

Again, which is worse? Murder or carrying a baby to term?

Every day of my life.

Again, which is worse? Murder or carrying a baby to term?
The unborn should have the same rights as the born.

To avoid having your child aborted, you can simply ... not get an abortion. If you are a male, I guess wear a fucking condom or get a vasectomy. You'll never have to worry about abortions ever again.

Wait, what? The pro-life movement is really just a Christian power trip in which people get off on telling others what they can or can't do? Hmm....
Yeah protecting innocent human life is just so tyrannical. LMFAO!!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

It's not your problem. Let people make their own decisions. You worry about yours.

It's not your problem. Let people make their own decisions. You worry about yours.
I don’t believe murder is acceptable. Why do you?

Lazy argument. Abortion is not murder. Never has been. And I don't give a fuck what other people do in their lives. As long as they're not running around hurting people (FYI a cluster of cells is not a person), it's not my business. Nor is it yours. Of course, you're a nosy fuck, so you feel compelled to tell strangers what to do with their own lives even when it has little to no effect on yours.

I still remember picking up my girlfriend at the hospital and she was so pissed she couldn't go in n the pill with out a parents note..

We fucked like rabits that day in my grand prix

Lazy argument. Abortion is not murder. Never has been. And I don't give a fuck what other people do in their lives. As long as they're not running around hurting people (FYI a cluster of cells is not a person), it's not my business. Nor is it yours. Of course, you're a nosy fuck, so you feel compelled to tell strangers what to do with their own lives even when it has little to no effect on yours.
It clearly is murder. This is what confuses people like you. You are incapable of logical thinking. You have been duped into believing something that is obviously untrue.

It clearly is murder. This is what confuses people like you. You are incapable of logical thinking. You have been duped into believing something that is obviously untrue.

How is it murder? Clearly it isn't, because abortion is legal and murder is not.

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

I don't define a mindless cluster of cells to be a person. Just like someone's toenails are not people. It's just a part of someone's body until around 20 weeks when consciousness begins to develop. Then it's a person and should be protected.

" Ethically Sound "

* Statutes Without Reference To Ethics *
Murder - Wikipedia
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought.[1][2][3] This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter. Manslaughter is a killing committed in the absence of malice, brought about by reasonable provocation, or diminished capacity. Involuntary manslaughter, where it is recognized, is a killing that lacks all but the most attenuated guilty intent, recklessness.

Legal positivism - Wikipedia
Historically, legal positivism sits in opposition to natural law theories of jurisprudence, with particular disagreement surrounding the natural lawyer's claim that there is a necessary connection between law and morality.

Yet if I kill the child of hers it would be murder ( Sorry Skye we all love you)

40539.jpg

I still remember picking up my girlfriend at the hospital and she was so pissed she couldn't go in n the pill with out a parents note..

We fucked like rabits that day in my grand prix
Did you get pg?

" Technical Political Policy "

* Second Trimester Fitness *
I don't define a mindless cluster of cells to be a person. Just like someone's toenails are not people. It's just a part of someone's body until around 20 weeks when consciousness begins to develop. Then it's a person and should be protected.
The histology of Thalamocortical radiations - Wikipedia as determined by JAMA is that they do not onset any earlier than the 23rd week with sentience believed to begin no earlier that the 26th week and most likely in the 29th or 30th week .

As such , the onset of sentience and cognitive objection , whereby one may ethically presume to represent another as a victim by legal proxy , through a common understanding of suffering , is relatively coincident with viability in the third trimester .

Forum List

Back