Abortion laws

I don't know about paradox but I would state that the results are not relevant here. The abortion debate is not over the best way to limit unwanted pregnancies or reduce overall abortions - it is centered around personal rights and government powers/responsibility.
`
`
1541805477698.jpg

I guess that applies to murder also. It is a personal decision to end a human life, just like abortion.

I can answer for her. There is very little difference in her mind. Killing a baby in the womb is akin to clipping your toenails.

Sickening.

As bad as trump is, he isn’t as bad as BO. He won’t force Americans to pay for baby killing.

Trump admin issues rules protecting conscience rights against abortion, contraception insurance
Trump admin issues rules protecting conscience rights against abortion, contraception insurance

Which will lead to two deaths from back street abortions. No one is forcing anyone to have an abortion.
Means nothing. Murdering the innocent defenseless can NEVER BE JUSTIFIED.

What do you suppose to do about abortion. What do you suggest??
Simple. Outlaw them. Murder is wrong. Are you aware murder is wrong?

Please refer to this thread for further discussion of said topic:
Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??
Last I checked murder is illegal. Abortion is murder though not legally so, thanks to the twisted logic of the SC dictate.

In a truly democratic nation shouldn’t we vote on it, rather than allow elites in black robes dictate law?

I don't know about paradox but I would state that the results are not relevant here. The abortion debate is not over the best way to limit unwanted pregnancies or reduce overall abortions - it is centered around personal rights and government powers/responsibility.

If it were the Supreme Court would not have overturned the laws of 48 sovereign states.
But I refuse to fall into liberal legalism. Government is one thing. I was speaking of the cultural genocide which leads to an epidemic of abortions. And mass murders. Every new trick they try makes things worse.
Our problems are not political.

48?

Yeah. Abortion was legal in two states already. Its a liberal lie that Roe v Wade legalized abortion or that overturning Roe V Wade will make it illegal. When we overturn Roe V Wade it will simply return to the states and the people will decide how they want to treat it. Liberals had tried for years to push abortion and kept getting their asses kicked by the people so they finally just overturned the laws and decided to rule by fiat from Washington on the issue. There were 9 men there just waiting to impose their will.
Its why they are so terrified of self government. They always lose when they face the people.

I guess technically I should have said all fifty states because even the two that had legalized it lost their ability to ever modify it.

and the GOP states will make it illegal and close down PP's. "When we" is telling. Now why is it any of your business if a female you don't even know has an abortion. Answer : ITS NOT.

Because a human is being killed.

Penny. That's why it's our business. A human who can't defend itself.

A potential human is not the same thing as a 'human." It is just not going to develop into a human because the gestation process. You idiots even count a fertilized egg as a "human." Your emoto-cult should not govern another person's private business. Now, miss sniveling teary-eyed, go and put a stop to guns before anyone else who is actually here as a human gets killed.

If it were the Supreme Court would not have overturned the laws of 48 sovereign states.
But I refuse to fall into liberal legalism. Government is one thing. I was speaking of the cultural genocide which leads to an epidemic of abortions. And mass murders. Every new trick they try makes things worse.
Our problems are not political.

48?

Yeah. Abortion was legal in two states already. Its a liberal lie that Roe v Wade legalized abortion or that overturning Roe V Wade will make it illegal. When we overturn Roe V Wade it will simply return to the states and the people will decide how they want to treat it. Liberals had tried for years to push abortion and kept getting their asses kicked by the people so they finally just overturned the laws and decided to rule by fiat from Washington on the issue. There were 9 men there just waiting to impose their will.
Its why they are so terrified of self government. They always lose when they face the people.

I guess technically I should have said all fifty states because even the two that had legalized it lost their ability to ever modify it.

and the GOP states will make it illegal and close down PP's. "When we" is telling. Now why is it any of your business if a female you don't even know has an abortion. Answer : ITS NOT.

A potential human is not the same thing as a 'human." It is just not going to develop into a human because the gestation process. You idiots even count a fertilized egg as a "human." Your emoto-cult should not govern another person's private business. Now, miss sniveling teary-eyed, go and put a stop to guns before anyone else who is actually here as a human gets killed.
So it’s okay to kill it?

This is called "wish fulfillment" or "magical thinking". The legal debate over abortion informs every election we have and all Democrats must fall into line with the public, not the private, decision.
Why pretend that aborting kids is the default legal position?

Last edited:

So it’s okay to kill it?

Zygotes are expelled all of the time by Mother Nature. Miscarriages occur all of the time. Why are you so butt-hurt if humans take over the process and decide for themselves?

In any event, if the government may force a person to go through pregnancy and painful (and perhaps health-threatening) labor and delivery against her will, what do you propose doing with the resulting infant? Have you all even thought about this?

And how do you propose compensating the woman for her time, trouble, pain, lost wages that you forced her to donate to your cult? Any plans?

So it’s okay to kill it?

Zygotes are expelled all of the time by Mother Nature. Miscarriages occur all of the time. Why are you so butt-hurt if humans take over the process and decide for themselves?

In any event, if the government may force a person to go through pregnancy and painful (and perhaps health-threatening) labor and delivery against her will, what do you propose doing with the resulting infant? Have you all even thought about this?

And how do you propose compensating the woman for her time, trouble, pain, lost wages that you forced her to donate to your cult? Any plans?
Is that a justification for murdering the unborn ?

So it’s okay to kill it?

So it’s okay to kill it?

The easiest thing to do in the whole f-ing world, is preventing an unwanted pregnancy.

It’s even easier than clipping your toenails.

So it’s okay to kill it?

You didn't answer my questions. What are you going to do with these infants? I don't think that you monkeys have a plan. I suggest that you take your suit jacket off first thing, and stock up on formula and diapers. Good luck finding a babysitter while you are at work. Meal planning, including school lunches, will be a problem in the next few years. And start saving for college.

So it’s okay to kill it?

You didn't answer my questions. What are you going to do with these infants? I don't think that you monkeys have a plan. I suggest that you take your suit jacket off first thing, and stock up on formula and diapers. Good luck finding a babysitter while you are at work. Meal planning, including school lunches, will be a problem in the next few years. And start saving for college.
Silly and stupid. They will be adopted and easily so.

Stop with the baby killer’s talking points. They’re dumb.

Secondly, women with an unwanted pregnancy must be protected and cared for by society. Nothing is more precious than a new born.

So it’s okay to kill it?

The easiest thing to do in the whole f-ing world, is preventing an unwanted pregnancy.

So why do you and your emotionally retarded buddies try to block access to birth control all the time? Explain retards like pigpence. Don't jump on us, who want to make a priority of making birth-control methods universally available to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Don't forget that it was the orange whore in the Oval Office who put two whores named manning and huber at HHS to lie to the American public that birth-control methods are ineffective and try and block Americans' access to them.

Why can't you put people like pigpence, azar, manning, huber on the hot seat? They actively want to increase the occurrence of unwanted pregnancy and abortions. Why are you not going after them? And my question still stands. What are you all going to do with all the unwanted infants?

So it’s okay to kill it?

So why do you and your emotionally retarded buddies try to block access to birth control all the time? Explain retards like pigpence. Don't jump on us, who want to make a priority of making birth-control methods universally available to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Don't forget that it was the orange whore in the Oval Office who put two whores named manning and huber at HHS to lie to the American public that birth-control methods are ineffective and try and block Americans' access to them.

Why can't you put people like pigpence, azar, manning, huber on the hot seat? They actively want to increase the occurrence of unwanted pregnancy and abortions. Why are you not going after them? And my question still stands. What are you all going to do with all the unwanted infants?
More talking points. Stop being deluded by the baby killers.

No one is making birth control harder to obtain.

So it’s okay to kill it?

Secondly, women with an unwanted pregnancy must be protected and cared for by society. Nothing is more precious than a new born.

Rubbish. Why are you assuming that the women you forced to give birth will raise the resulting infants?Women are entitled to resume their lives after a forced pregnancy and it is the responsibility of you forced-birth people to take over.

You still have not answered the question of what happens to the infants. Take off your jacket and be prepared to encounter poop, piss, and puke, and to walk the floor in the middle of the night with a crying infant. We will not even discuss the next 18 years of your life. And start saving for college.

You people need to be forced to take personal responsibility for your decisions and ideologies. This time they involve unwanted infants. Take responsibility for these "precious" newborns.

So it’s okay to kill it?

Rubbish. Why are you assuming that the women you forced to give birth will raise the resulting infants?Women are entitled to resume their lives after a forced pregnancy and it is the responsibility of you forced-birth people to take over.

You still have not answered the question of what happens to the infants. Take off your jacket and be prepared to encounter poop, piss, and puke, and to walk the floor in the middle of the night with a crying infant. We will not even discuss the next 18 years of your life. And start saving for college.

You people need to be forced to take personal responsibility for your decisions and ideologies. This time they involve unwanted infants. Take responsibility for these "precious" newborns.
Let’s see which is worse? Murder or forcing a woman to give birth. Tough question for some who can’t think logically and are easily duped.

I actually didn't think this was getting serious.

I always make fun of liberals about it... But seriously , WTF?

Two states passed abortion amendments to their constitutions. What does that mean? - CNN

The article started out with a lie.

They quoted someone saying for the first time the people of America had a chance to vote on abortion.

That's nothing but a lie.

My state has voted on abortion 3 times since 1968. The people of my state legalized abortion before Roe V Wade. In 1968 the question was should abortion be legal. The people spoke loudly and voted to legalize abortion years before Roe V Wade.

In 1981 the question was should state medicaid dollars be used to fund abortions for low income women. Once again the people of my state voted yes, I voted In the majority, so my state has been using medicaid money to pay for abortions for low income women since the early 80s.

In 1992 the ballot initiative was affirming abortion. That is the law says no matter what anyone in DC does. No matter what any judge does, abortion stays safe and legal in my state. Once again the people said yes. I voted in the majority. So no matter what any judge on the Supreme Court says, abortion stays legal and safe in my state.

All three times the people of my state voted for reproductive freedom.

If the Supreme Court strikes Roe V. Wade down it won't stop abortion. Women in this country have been preparing for this for decades.

We've set up a system that helps women who need an abortion but there isn't a facility close to them. We set up organizations that we women donate to that helps women get an abortion. We pay for the transportation, the hotels and abortion. All with donated money. I've been donating to those organizations for a couple decades now. All that will happen is that network will enlarge. Women who need an abortion will continue to get one no matter what any judge or DC does or says.

Abortion will never stop. All that anti abortion legalization will do is kill women, cause poverty rates to skyrocket along with crime rates.

Let’s see which is worse? Murder or forcing a woman to give birth. Tough question for some who can’t think logically and are easily duped.

So you are ready and willing to take personal responsibility for your actions and ideology on a daily basis. By your lack of response, you are telling us that you are

Forum List

Back