Abortion laws

`
I'm ambiguous on abortion. I would never get one myself (had three opportunities) but it just doesn't sit right with me. I'm big on birth control and adoption. However, I'm not going to stand in the way of another woman who wants one.

Strange that the availability of birth control seems to have tracked with abortion rather than making it unnecessary...and strange that there is a waiting list for adoptions while abortions remain a huge profitable business.
Is there some way to reconcile this do you think?
I don't know about paradox but I would state that the results are not relevant here. The abortion debate is not over the best way to limit unwanted pregnancies or reduce overall abortions - it is centered around personal rights and government powers/responsibility.

If it were the Supreme Court would not have overturned the laws of 48 sovereign states.
But I refuse to fall into liberal legalism. Government is one thing. I was speaking of the cultural genocide which leads to an epidemic of abortions. And mass murders. Every new trick they try makes things worse.
Our problems are not political.

48?

Takes away the rights of the minority. Talk about mob rule.
View attachment 227582

the people have their freedoms taken away, the minority.
Finally the people may be able to govern themselves on this again as the Constitution requires.

Knowgood you concern about abortion is telling. The white get more abortions, are you being racist??

An African American woman is 5 times more likely to get an abortion

https://www-theatlantic-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/380251/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

You might want to read the report. The rich ladies still have D & C's and they do not get reported. Keep reporting outdated and incomplete data though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race
Among women from the 39 areas for which race was reported for 2006, white women (including both Hispanic and non-Hispanic white women) accounted for the largest percentage (55.8%) of abortions; black women accounted for 36.4% and women of other racial groups for 7.8% (Table 10). Black women had higher abortion rates and ratios than white women and women of other races (Table 10). Among the 29 reporting areas that provided data every year during 1997--2006, the percentage of abortions by race changed little; abortions by women in the "other" racial category increased, but the percentage remained low (5.8%--7.7%) (Table 11). Among women from all racial groups, abortion rates and ratios generally declined during 1997--2006, but the abortion rate was higher in 2006 than in 2005; for black women, the abortion ratio was lower in 2006 than in 2005, whereas for white women and women in the "other" racial category, this measure was relatively stable during 2005--2006
Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2006

Try reading your link again, with your glasses on. The part you ignored is in red text!

This creature..Penelope...can read something and swear it says the opposite and even post the evidence that proves she herself is lying. Its just plain weird. As i said this is a case of dementia or stroke..or else penelope is a parody account not meant to be taken seriously.

`
I'm ambiguous on abortion. I would never get one myself (had three opportunities) but it just doesn't sit right with me. I'm big on birth control and adoption. However, I'm not going to stand in the way of another woman who wants one.

Strange that the availability of birth control seems to have tracked with abortion rather than making it unnecessary...and strange that there is a waiting list for adoptions while abortions remain a huge profitable business.
I don't know about paradox but I would state that the results are not relevant here. The abortion debate is not over the best way to limit unwanted pregnancies or reduce overall abortions - it is centered around personal rights and government powers/responsibility.

If it were the Supreme Court would not have overturned the laws of 48 sovereign states.
But I refuse to fall into liberal legalism. Government is one thing. I was speaking of the cultural genocide which leads to an epidemic of abortions. And mass murders. Every new trick they try makes things worse.

48?

Yeah. Abortion was legal in two states already. Its a liberal lie that Roe v Wade legalized abortion or that overturning Roe V Wade will make it illegal. When we overturn Roe V Wade it will simply return to the states and the people will decide how they want to treat it. Liberals had tried for years to push abortion and kept getting their asses kicked by the people so they finally just overturned the laws and decided to rule by fiat from Washington on the issue. There were 9 men there just waiting to impose their will.
Its why they are so terrified of self government. They always lose when they face the people.

I guess technically I should have said all fifty states because even the two that had legalized it lost their ability to ever modify it.

`
`
1541805477698.jpg

the people have their freedoms taken away, the minority.
Finally the people may be able to govern themselves on this again as the Constitution requires.

Knowgood you concern about abortion is telling. The white get more abortions, are you being racist??

An African American woman is 5 times more likely to get an abortion

https://www-theatlantic-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/380251/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

You might want to read the report. The rich ladies still have D & C's and they do not get reported. Keep reporting outdated and incomplete data though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race
Among women from the 39 areas for which race was reported for 2006, white women (including both Hispanic and non-Hispanic white women) accounted for the largest percentage (55.8%) of abortions; black women accounted for 36.4% and women of other racial groups for 7.8% (Table 10). Black women had higher abortion rates and ratios than white women and women of other races (Table 10). Among the 29 reporting areas that provided data every year during 1997--2006, the percentage of abortions by race changed little; abortions by women in the "other" racial category increased, but the percentage remained low (5.8%--7.7%) (Table 11). Among women from all racial groups, abortion rates and ratios generally declined during 1997--2006, but the abortion rate was higher in 2006 than in 2005; for black women, the abortion ratio was lower in 2006 than in 2005, whereas for white women and women in the "other" racial category, this measure was relatively stable during 2005--2006
Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2006

Try reading your link again, with your glasses on. The part you ignored is in red text!

This creature..Penelope...can read something and swear it says the opposite and even post the evidence that proves she herself is lying. Its just plain weird. As i said this is a case of dementia or stroke..or else penelope is a parody account not meant to be taken seriously.

Like I said, finding outdated and incomplete data on anything doesn't count. Have you read the report??

PS: there are 50 states.

Last edited:
`

48?

Yeah. Abortion was legal in two states already. Its a liberal lie that Roe v Wade legalized abortion or that overturning Roe V Wade will make it illegal. When we overturn Roe V Wade it will simply return to the states and the people will decide how they want to treat it. Liberals had tried for years to push abortion and kept getting their asses kicked by the people so they finally just overturned the laws and decided to rule by fiat from Washington on the issue. There were 9 men there just waiting to impose their will.
Its why they are so terrified of self government. They always lose when they face the people.

I guess technically I should have said all fifty states because even the two that had legalized it lost their ability to ever modify it.

and the GOP states will make it illegal and close down PP's. "When we" is telling. Now why is it any of your business if a female you don't even know has an abortion. Answer : ITS NOT.

`

48?

Why would this issue have anything to do with the process of governing the state or the nation? Whether to have an abortion or not depends on the individual's private decisions as to her personal life and as to her private, freely chosen religious/moral beliefs.

THIS is a major part of the problem: people who think that they are justified by their personally chosen beliefs to horn in on someone else's private religious and medical decisions. A person who chooses to terminate a pregnancy does so according to her own beliefs/her choice of her beliefs.

Last edited:

48?

and the GOP states will make it illegal and close down PP's. "When we" is telling. Now why is it any of your business if a female you don't even know has an abortion. Answer : ITS NOT.

Because a human is being killed.

Penny. That's why it's our business. A human who can't defend itself.

48?

Why would this issue have anything to do with the process of governing the state or the nation? Whether to have an abortion or not depends on the individual's private decisions as to her personal life and as to her private, freely chosen religious/moral beliefs.

THIS is a major part of the problem: people who think that they are justified by their personally chosen beliefs to horn in on someone else's private religious and medical decisions. A person who chooses to terminate a pregnancy does so according to her own beliefs/her choice of her beliefs.

Put any other crime in here:

A person who chooses to sacrifice another human does so according to his or her beliefs/choice of beliefs....

A person who chooses to rape another human.....

A person who chooses to murder another human....

A person who chooses to steal from another human....

Then at the end, put in "A mother who chooses to murder her own son or daughter in her own womb" and see how that goes over.

Soulless ghouls.

48?

Now why is it any of you business that a female you don't know has an abortion? Neither can civilians , (after birth ) protect themselves from drone strikes and bombs dropping out of the air, but that does not seem to concern you.

Neither can those out dancing at a bar defend themselves. Worry about those out of the womb, then we will start to take you anti abortion zealots seriously, until then you just want to bitch.

48?

A person who chooses to sacrifice another human does so according to his or her beliefs/choice of beliefs....

Then at the end, put in "A mother who chooses to murder her own son or daughter in her own womb" and see how that goes over.

Soulless ghouls.

Again not your body and not your life. Do you want women put in jail for having abortions??

Lets take a clue from the "holy land" they perform on demand abortions and the gov pays for them. So if this is a religion you are barking up the wrong tree.

48?

Now why is it any of you business that a female you don't know has an abortion? Neither can civilians , (after birth ) protect themselves from drone strikes and bombs dropping out of the air, but that does not seem to concern you.

Neither can those out dancing at a bar defend themselves. Worry about those out of the womb, then we will start to take you anti abortion zealots seriously, until then you just want to bitch.

So your point is: there are risks in life and humans out of the womb die, therefore, we should endorse the wholesale slaughter of humans INSIDE the womb.

Penny. Your lack of thinking is infuriating.

48?

Soulless ghouls.

Again not your body and not your life. Do you want women put in jail for having abortions??

Lets take a clue from the "holy land" they perform on demand abortions and the gov pays for them. So if this is a religion you are barking up the wrong tree.

Penny, it's not the mother's body and not her life either. I do not care what the mother does with her body and her life. She can cut her hair, die her hair, tattoo her whole body, cut all her toes off, I don't care. I don't care about any of it. She can rip her ovaries out and hang them from her front door. I don't care.

The fact is: what is growing inside her is ANOTHER life and ANOTHER body.

Debating you is infuriating Penny because it's like you just swallow talking points wholesale and give them never an original thought. I don't mean to be so harsh but there it is.

Soulless ghouls.

Penny, it's not the mother's body and not her life either. I do not care what the mother does with her body and her life. She can cut her hair, die her hair, tattoo her whole body, cut all her toes off, I don't care. I don't care about any of it. She can rip her ovaries out and hang them from her front door. I don't care.

Debating you is infuriating Penny because it's like you just swallow talking points wholesale and give them never an original thought. I don't mean to be so harsh but there it is.

That is your opinion. What do you suppose, put the women in jail who have an abortion. Have universal healthcare?? What do you suppose??

I actually didn't think this was getting serious.

I always make fun of liberals about it... But seriously , WTF?

Two states passed abortion amendments to their constitutions. What does that mean? - CNN

I think Mississippi is also sending one upwards. What you will see is the pro-abortionists being very very selective in what they choose to challenge in court. They know whats coming at the Supreme Court and will no longer be able to willy-nilly sue every time a baby lives.

Takes away the rights of the minority. Talk about mob rule.

You mean it makes it hard for the DNC slave masters to control their blacks. Notice it’s only black low income neighborhoods that y’all want abortion clinics built in.

Soulless ghouls.

That is your opinion. What do you suppose, put the women in jail who have an abortion. Have universal healthcare?? What do you suppose??

No dear, it's not my "opinion". The baby growing inside her is an individual human with unique DNA that will grow into a unique person. This is not an "opinion", it is scientific FACT.

Soulless ghouls.

No dear, it's not my "opinion". The baby growing inside her is an individual human with unique DNA that will grow into a unique person. This is not an "opinion", it is scientific FACT.

Your opinion. Yes its your opinion. It is alive, but so is a virus, a bacteria and a fungus. Yet we try to kill them. If a man would not put his sperm into a female , there would be no abortions.

Now what do you imagine doing about abortion, put these women in jail?? Or make sure a PP is on every corner and sex ed is given in schools, and free BC pills and condones available in all health care plans which means everyone gets healthcare.

Soulless ghouls.

Your opinion. Yes its your opinion. It alive, but so is a virus, a bacteria and a fungus. Yet we try to kill them. If a man would not put his sperm into a female , there would be no abortions.

Now what do you imagine doing about abortion, put these women in jail?? Or make sure a PP is on every corner and sex ed is given in schools, and free BC pills and condones available in all health care plans which means everyone gets healthcare.

Penny, what does a virus become?

Penny, what does a bacteria become?

Penny, what does an embryo become?

Penny, this is a serious question. Penny, I teach second graders. Penny, my second graders could easily comprehend these questions. Penny, are you smarter than a second grader?

You mean it makes it hard for the DNC slave masters to control their blacks. Notice it’s only black low income neighborhoods that y’all want abortion clinics built in.
`
Abortion clinics are "for-profit" and are build, not according to the DNC. but in places the investors feel will generate the most traffic; where demand is highest. Per capita, blacks have a higher abortion rate than whites - Source

Forum List

Back