Abortion laws

So it’s okay to kill it?

Zygotes are expelled all of the time by Mother Nature. Miscarriages occur all of the time. Why are you so butt-hurt if humans take over the process and decide for themselves?

In any event, if the government may force a person to go through pregnancy and painful (and perhaps health-threatening) labor and delivery against her will, what do you propose doing with the resulting infant? Have you all even thought about this?

And how do you propose compensating the woman for her time, trouble, pain, lost wages that you forced her to donate to your cult? Any plans?
Is that a justification for murdering the unborn ?

You didn't answer my questions. What are you going to do with these infants? I don't think that you monkeys have a plan. I suggest that you take your suit jacket off first thing, and stock up on formula and diapers. Good luck finding a babysitter while you are at work. Meal planning, including school lunches, will be a problem in the next few years. And start saving for college.
Silly and stupid. They will be adopted and easily so.

Stop with the baby killer’s talking points. They’re dumb.

Secondly, women with an unwanted pregnancy must be protected and cared for by society. Nothing is more precious than a new born.

Rubbish. Why are you assuming that the women you forced to give birth will raise the resulting infants?Women are entitled to resume their lives after a forced pregnancy and it is the responsibility of you forced-birth people to take over.

You still have not answered the question of what happens to the infants. Take off your jacket and be prepared to encounter poop, piss, and puke, and to walk the floor in the middle of the night with a crying infant. We will not even discuss the next 18 years of your life. And start saving for college.

You people need to be forced to take personal responsibility for your decisions and ideologies. This time they involve unwanted infants. Take responsibility for these "precious" newborns.

One thing is for sure.

If you're of childbearing age, please go get your tubes tied today. And use a backup plan of birth control for good measure. Doesn't seem like you have it in you to be anywhere near a "good mom"

Yet if I kill the child of hers it would be murder ( Sorry Skye we all love you)

View attachment 228011

???

Been hittin' the bottle early, or still hammered from last night?

No give us an answer..

If you tried to kill Skye and her child and we killed you would it be murder?

Your question doesn't make any sense. 1, I don't have a clue who that is, and 2. Why is she relevant?
She is very relevant because I want to sleep with another blond girl

Duh!

I actually didn't think this was getting serious.

I always make fun of liberals about it... But seriously , WTF?

Two states passed abortion amendments to their constitutions. What does that mean? - CNN

I think Mississippi is also sending one upwards. What you will see is the pro-abortionists being very very selective in what they choose to challenge in court. They know whats coming at the Supreme Court and will no longer be able to willy-nilly sue every time a baby lives.
Finally the people may be able to govern themselves on this again as the Constitution requires.

Takes away the rights of the minority. Talk about mob rule.
You are in favor of taking away the rights of the unborn so zip it. WE pro life folks are standing up for those that can't defend themselves. This country has a SERIOUS lack of responsibility and its past time to bring it back.
Another male that does not need to carry. LOL.

" Playing What If "

* Self Defense *
No give us an answer..
If you tried to kill Skye and her child and we killed you would it be murder?
If a woman , pregnant or not , were in danger of being killed , shoot the perpetrator , just remember not to kill the perpetrator if their threat has been mitigated .

The faeioutys is the private property of the mother and depending upon the nature of a crime , elevated penalties can be issues as long as they are consistent with us 8th amendment .

The faeioutys protection laws state that a separate charge be filed " as if " the death of a foetus had happened to the mother , however as a faeioutys does not have equal protections , for not having met the 14th amendment criteria of birth , capital punishment cannot be issued against a perpetrator for intentionally killing a faeioutys , else the fibs promoted by the moral puritans would unravel in the courts .

I still remember picking up my girlfriend at the hospital and she was so pissed she couldn't go in n the pill with out a parents note..

We fucked like rabits that day in my grand prix
Did you get pg?

She was gorgeous, you looked like a t Rex. .

Sorry.

You have never seen me, but did you get pg. I mean since you told all.

Your ugly on the inside

Did you get pg?? I think you are, so we are even. You sound like a real pig.

Zygotes are expelled all of the time by Mother Nature. Miscarriages occur all of the time. Why are you so butt-hurt if humans take over the process and decide for themselves?

In any event, if the government may force a person to go through pregnancy and painful (and perhaps health-threatening) labor and delivery against her will, what do you propose doing with the resulting infant? Have you all even thought about this?

And how do you propose compensating the woman for her time, trouble, pain, lost wages that you forced her to donate to your cult? Any plans?

You didn't answer my questions. What are you going to do with these infants? I don't think that you monkeys have a plan. I suggest that you take your suit jacket off first thing, and stock up on formula and diapers. Good luck finding a babysitter while you are at work. Meal planning, including school lunches, will be a problem in the next few years. And start saving for college.

Secondly, women with an unwanted pregnancy must be protected and cared for by society. Nothing is more precious than a new born.

Rubbish. Why are you assuming that the women you forced to give birth will raise the resulting infants?Women are entitled to resume their lives after a forced pregnancy and it is the responsibility of you forced-birth people to take over.

You still have not answered the question of what happens to the infants. Take off your jacket and be prepared to encounter poop, piss, and puke, and to walk the floor in the middle of the night with a crying infant. We will not even discuss the next 18 years of your life. And start saving for college.

You people need to be forced to take personal responsibility for your decisions and ideologies. This time they involve unwanted infants. Take responsibility for these "precious" newborns.

One thing is for sure.

If you're of childbearing age, please go get your tubes tied today. And use a backup plan of birth control for good measure. Doesn't seem like you have it in you to be anywhere near a "good mom"

Look, shithead. People have a right to CHOOSE when and whether they want to be parents. I keep asking this retard on this thread whether he would take over if a forced-pregnancy person who did not want the pregnancy delivered an infant. He has not responded. So there is an infant at a hospital whom I take it no one wants and Mr. Weepy is silent. It takes a lot to take care of an infant, yet this guy has nothing to offer. Who do you think is going to do it? Are you thinking that the forced-pregnancy person is going to do it? She already did her forced bit.

Tell me about your personal ability to birth a baby, if men could get pregnant we would Never be having this conversation,
abortions are way down every where birth control is affordable & available. show me you fully understand the commitment involved in both birthing & raising, & then you men get on a list to foster or adopt any unwanted babies, then we can talk about no more abortions.

Here's what I have to say.

So long as the Democratic answer to unwanted pregnancy is to kill the unborn child, I will never vote for any Democrat, even if he's personally pro-life.

So it’s okay to kill it?

Interesting that this argument does not seem to apply to men.

Men have no such 'entitlement' to resume their lives after an unwanted birth - they have to suck it up and deal with the consequences of their actions.

Forum List

Back