Abortion should be banned in the United States

Once again we see that leftists are forced to deny what they know to be obviously true in order to cling to their bloodthirsty, indefensible political position.

Your childish tantrums aside, your self-serving euphemism for a mindless, microscopic zygote/blastocyst/ embryo is addled.
You’re mindless and your brain is either nonexistent or microscopic.

Please respect freedom loving Americans
I do respect myself and my fellow Americans who love freedom.

I don’t respect pieces of shit like you who want to reduce humans to property in order to kill them. Matter of fact I’d like you to go find a fire and hurl yourself in.

Once again we see that leftists are forced to deny what they know to be obviously true in order to cling to their bloodthirsty, indefensible political position.
Why do you label most Americans, including even the good people of Kansas , "bloodthirsty" and "leftists"?

Statist authoritarianism under which ideologically-driven politicians arrogate personal freedom is repugnant to most folks.

I have no respect for murdering leftist scum.
Your hyperbole is noted. Do you lash out at the majority of Americans who respect personal freedom as "murdering, leftist scum" only from your hidey-hole of anonymity or do you have the temerity to do so in person?

Your hyperbole is noted. Do you lash out at the majority of Americans who respect personal freedom as "murdering, leftist scum" only from your hidey-hole of anonymity or do you have the temerity to do so in person?
Tough guy not only wants to murder babies but is stupid enough to want to meet me. I wouldn't waste time pissing in your face

Tough guy not only wants to murder babies but is stupid enough to want to meet me. I wouldn't waste time pissing in your face
I expressed no desire to make your acquaintance, despite your efforts to appear as a sterling fellow of admirable deportment.

I inquired whether your lashing out under the cloak of anonymity extended beyond your forum hidey-hole?

i can't see you ranting your revilements in personal encounters, and presume you become meek and docile in social setings.

Forum List

Back