🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion = Social JUSTICE?

Why don't you grow the fuck up and learn to argue youR case without relying on lies for every single thing you say?

I find it revealing that they can never bring themselves to say 'I believe I should be able to kill an unborn child because I do not think that children younger than x have any human rights based on the following (insert arguments here) and find personal convenience to outweigh any right the child might have to continue to exist and live'. They can never say that. It's always 'it's my body' or 'it's not a human' or some other way of avoiding actually stating what it is they want.

Ooh! There's JB's well worn "Lies, Lies, Lies" position again. Always a good one if you can't think of anything else to say.

The tomato is still a fruit??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: For fuck's sake.
Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit. True fruits are developed from the ovary in the base of the flower, and contain the seeds of the plant (though cultivated forms may be seedless)

You plan to refute oxford? thje law declared tomatoes to be vegetables for reasons involving money

Refute Oxford??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know, I disagree intensely with Avatar on this matter, but at least discussing it with him is a discussion worth having.

But you have your uses too. Reading your posts makes the wait for the next re-run of Seinfeld much more bearable.

No discussion with you is worth having, for you have nothing but lies and trolling

I've yet to meet a babykiller who could state their case honesty and intelligently

That's because you're a mentally retarded troll who's never read JB's posts
smile_wink.gif

You guys have had how many posts since I was last here and you still have discussed anything seriously?

Ive determined that this issue is just way to emotional for some people to have any sort of discussion about. I can understand why. I am just surprised that adults cant have a discussion about it without descending into insanity.

This is exactly why I think post-modern civilization is an illusion. No one can talk about what's important with any civility. No one can act civil. The second people dont get their way they descend to the level of children squabbling in a playground.

That's because you're a mentally retarded troll who's never read JB's posts
smile_wink.gif

It's alittle troublesome when you start talking about yourself in the third person. You alright? Maybe you should stop talking on this thread till you remember who you are. I dont want to see you hurt yourself arguing with people who really dont care. It's just not worth it.

You guys have had how many posts since I was last here and you still have discussed anything seriously?

Ive determined that this issue is just way to emotional for some people to have any sort of discussion about. I can understand why.
I am just surprised that adults cant have a discussion about it without descending into insanity.

Holy cow, we agree on something. I've found that many of the arguments center around pure opinion (like at what time should humans be given the right to life as there's no objective way to determine that, only a chorus of opinion) and debating that seems utterly futile.

That's why I usually avoid these debates.

Holy cow, we agree on something. I've found that many of the arguments center around pure opinion (like at what time should humans be given the right to life as there's no objective way to determine that, only a chorus of opinion) and debating that seems utterly futile.

That's why I usually avoid these debates.

I dont mind people giving their opinion. It just be nice if they tried to explain/discuss it.

It's the you're a nazi/fascist/hater/etc crap that's the only support for the position that's ridiculous.

Ive determined that this issue is just way to emotional for some people to have any sort of discussion about. I can understand why. I am just surprised that adults cant have a discussion about it without descending into insanity.

This is exactly why I think post-modern civilization is an illusion. No one can talk about what's important with any civility. No one can act civil. The second people dont get their way they descend to the level of children squabbling in a playground.

There is little point in discussing with JB. With him, it starts in insanity rather than descending into it. Either way, all he does is scream "it's all lies, lies lies!"

BTW, in your follow up post to JB you mention not discussing things with people who really don't care. You're wrong about that, you know. But I tend to be suspicious of how really open to debate people are when they consistently call you things like murderer, baby killer and anti-life. When we can dispense with the epithets, perhaps then we can talk about what's important "with civility".

On this subject more than any other however, I won't hold my breath.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddhKQje41M&feature=PlayList&p=75746F24051C1D65&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3]YouTube - stop calling me a homo[/ame][/QUOTE]
I sent him this

You should just delete your videos and move on, you have no future on the interwebs.

Last edited:

There is little point in discussing with JB. With him, it starts in insanity rather than descending into it. Either way, all he does is scream "it's all lies, lies lies!"

BTW, in your follow up post to JB you mention not discussing things with people who really don't care. You're wrong about that, you know. But I tend to be suspicious of how really open to debate people are when they consistently call you things like murderer, baby killer and anti-life. When we can dispense with the epithets, perhaps then we can talk about what's important "with civility".

On this subject more than any other however, I won't hold my breath.

sadly in my eyes, you make a good point with what i hilighted!

Forum List

Back