🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion = Social JUSTICE?

To see the desperate and pathetic way you guys are grasping at straws tonight is almost making me feel pity for you. If it weren't that you were such fascist monsters I would.

Calling me names might mean something if you had a clue what a fascist was.

I should take it from the lack of any serious response to me, that you really dont comphrend how ridiculous it is to pretend you care about a child's psychological welfare when your solution to their problems is killing them? Admit it, you don't care for the child. The only thing you care about is ensuring that you have the opportunity to kill your offspring at your own leisure.

Are you honestly saying that if your mom didnt want to have you and ended up having you anyway that you would rather be dead? You wouldnt be grateful that someone wanted you alive? If you think it's desperate and pathetic to point out how absurd your arguments are, and that somehow you are more intelligent than anyone else because you can make nonsense arguments, then you have alot more issues than most of the people I work for. Which is saying alot.

Wait .... before I label you with that, tell me again if you think the government has a right to tell a woman if she can have an abortion or not.

What government doesnt have an interest in stopping people from taking away the life of another person? Governments main objective is to protect life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And you honestly think a government has no obligation or duty to stop individuals from taking away someone elses life, liberty, and their ability to pursue happiness?

I get you guys mixed up and want to be sure I understand your positions. I have no beef with you if abortion is something you'd rather not do yourself. But if you think you have any business butting into another woman's private life and dictating to her what she can or cannot do about her pregnancy, then you' re a bunch of woman and child hating hypocrites.

I understand this is an emotional topic for you. But you will never, ever, in a million years have a right to kill your offspring. You don't have the right to take someone elses life, liberty, or ability to pursue happiness. Your rights end when they infringe upon someone elses.

You don't have a right to end your pregnancy. You have a responsibility to carry it out and raise that child. You have the responsibility to nuture and care for that child. That child has a right to a mother and a father. And you dont get to pretend as though you're the victim when you are killing other people and taking their rights away so you can avoid your responsibility.

Call me names all you want. Label me the worst things in the world. It's not going to bother me. Because I am not a victim. I dont want to be a victim and Im never going to pretend Im a victim. Im not going to give you that kind of power over me. So what's it going to prove? I know who I am. You honestly think name calling is going to change that?

Rights and responsibilities are inseperably linked. If there is no responsibility, there is no right.

what is a Birth Certificate for Avatar? what is it, to our government, legally? what does it mean to the parents of the child that received one?

why does it take labor and delivery and ones FIRST BREATH to be BORN, legally?

some words are interchangeable, such as abort and kill, fetus and child.
Actually, grammatically, they are./ 'Abort' has become the PC euphemism for what is, in fact, killing by definition. A fetus is, technically, as child, as it is ones' offspring and a young human (thereby qualifying under both meanings of 'child').

some words are interchangeable, such as abort and kill, fetus and child.
Actually, grammatically, they are./ 'Abort' has become the PC euphemism for what is, in fact, killing by definition. A fetus is, technically, as child, as it is ones' offspring and a young human (thereby qualifying under both meanings of 'child').

Nope. And that's basically what it all comes down to.

First breath isn't needed, moron- ever hear of a stillborn fetus?

Because that's the definition of birth, to exit the utuerus through the birth cana and exit through the vagina, although it has been extended to refer to surgical deliveries

Why is it that anti-lifers are all, always, so stupid?

a fetus is ones offspring in womb, a birthed baby is ones offspring, (that is born alive)

First breath isn't needed, moron- ever hear of a stillborn fetus?

Because that's the definition of birth, to exit the utuerus through the birth cana and exit through the vagina, although it has been extended to refer to surgical deliveries

Why is it that anti-lifers are all, always, so stupid?

Why are you always so insulting?

a fetus is ones offspring in womb, a birthed baby is ones offspring, (that is born alive)
A fetus is a particular point of development. Why don't you keep your yap shut and simply be thought a fool of insisting on proving it time and again? As for a 'birthed baby'- that's not what you said.Again, I ask: why is it all your kind has is lies?

Answer the question

why can't you people ever say what it is you want or state a case that's not completely built on outright lies?

Why don't you listen instead of standing there with your hands over your ears shouting "Lah, Lah, Lah, Murderer, Murderer, Murderer"

Answer the question
Why must they constantly lie? They lied to SCOTUS about two women being raped, thereby spitting in the faces of all real rape victims to push their money-making libertine agenda. They tel bald lies (ravi and Anguille come to mind) about forcing women to carry when it'll kill them. They lie about the scientifically verified fact that a fetus is a human life, being both alive and human. They lie about the fact that a rape victim can take Plan B to prevent a pregnancy in the first place and that very few abortions involve rape and incest. they lie to women about their being pregnant and the development of the child inside them and rail against showing them sonograms or informing them about fetal development or adoption.

Why must they base their entire case on lies if they support a 'good thing'?

A fetus is a particular point of development. Why don't you keep your yap shut and simply be thought a fool of insisting on proving it time and again? As for a 'birthed baby'- that's not what you said.Again, I ask: why is it all your kind has is lies?
good morning JB,

why don't you GROW UP and learn how to have a descent conversation or debate, without all of this ridiculous, immature rantings that serve no purpose other than a tool to toot your own horn, and inappropriately, at that?

Why don't you grow the fuck up and learn to argue youR case without relying on lies for every single thing you say?

I find it revealing that they can never bring themselves to say 'I believe I should be able to kill an unborn child because I do not think that children younger than x have any human rights based on the following (insert arguments here) and find personal convenience to outweigh any right the child might have to continue to exist and live'. They can never say that. It's always 'it's my body' or 'it's not a human' or some other way of avoiding actually stating what it is they want.

The tomato is still a fruit??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: For fuck's sake.
Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit. True fruits are developed from the ovary in the base of the flower, and contain the seeds of the plant (though cultivated forms may be seedless)

You plan to refute oxford? thje law declared tomatoes to be vegetables for reasons involving money
The law does not decide reality

Just like the law does not define homicide, it does not define fruits

Forum List

Back