🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion = Social JUSTICE?

It was explained to you several posts back.
If the rich can have abortions because they can afford afford them, to deny then to the poor because of economics is unjust.
It will be on the quiz, Alli Butthead, so make sure you study hard.

And as was pointed out, that doesnt answer the question. In fact, it completely avoids the question. Let's see if capital letters and small words help.

HOW IS ABORTION EQUAL TO SOCIAL JUSTICE?

See, most people who understand the question would realize that if abortion is illegal, neither the rich nor the poor would be having abortions. So an honest person would realize that saying that it's social justice to allow the poor to have abortions so they are the same as the rich, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Let me ask it another way:

How is it social justice for the rich to kill their children?

Oh, BTW, Glad to see you have conceded to the fact that abortion is killing babies.
Where? For shame Avatardo. Resorting to bald faced lies. God'll get you for that. :razz:

And making abortion illegal would not mean people would not be having abortions.

You obviously didnt read that question did you? You keep being asked how it is social justice to kill your children/babies. And you keep responding with your defense of abortion. Unless you believed that abortion was killing children/babies, your responses make absolutely no sense.

Anguille, let me see if I understand you correctly...

You believe that those who oppose abortion are:

1. Moronic
2. Desperate
3. Nazis
4. Fascists
5. Misogynists
6. Woman-Haters
7. Creeps
8. Fundamentalists
9. Whack-jobs
10. Child-haters
11. Psychological Torturers

This really encourages dialog and understanding, wouldn't you agree?
Putting words in people's mouths is great for dialog and understanding , isn't it, weasel.

1. Moronic
2. Desperate
3. Nazis
4. Fascists
5. Misogynists
6. Woman-Haters
7. Creeps
8. Fundamentalists
9. Whack-jobs
10. Child-haters

Putting words in people's mouths is great for dialog and understanding , isn't it, weasel.
How is listing words you've used throughout this thread putting anything in your mouth? :eusa_eh:

And as was pointed out, that doesnt answer the question. In fact, it completely avoids the question. Let's see if capital letters and small words help.

See, most people who understand the question would realize that if abortion is illegal, neither the rich nor the poor would be having abortions. So an honest person would realize that saying that it's social justice to allow the poor to have abortions so they are the same as the rich, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Oh, BTW, Glad to see you have conceded to the fact that abortion is killing babies.
Where? For shame Avatardo. Resorting to bald faced lies. God'll get you for that. :razz:

And making abortion illegal would not mean people would not be having abortions.

You obviously didnt read that question did you? You keep being asked how it is social justice to kill your children/babies. And you keep responding with your defense of abortion. Unless you believed that abortion was killing children/babies, your responses make absolutely no sense.
When I condescend to Baba and refrain one time from correcting her habitual abuse of terms, I am not suddenly saying abortion involves the killing of babies. That you keep trying to come up with some way to dispute my points by gnawing on this bit of irrelevancy indicates how desperate you are. Why not take a look at your falacious arguments and come clean and admit you've been spouting nonsense and lies? God will forgive you your past digressions.

Last edited:

1. Moronic
2. Desperate
3. Nazis
4. Fascists
5. Misogynists
6. Woman-Haters
7. Creeps
8. Fundamentalists
9. Whack-jobs
10. Child-haters

Funny that you call me names, after I criticize you for calling people names like a child. The irony is lost on you, it seems.

You seem to have the memory of a knat, allow me to jog it...

You give yourself away, weasel. Clearly you have something against women in the professions.

Many of you anti choice, anti lifers would like to do just that, euthanize children. You don't give two shits about them once they are born. You whine about welfare and taxes. Fortunately we have laws against cruelty to children and we have adoption agencies to help find homes for unwanted children.

To see the desperate and pathetic way you guys are grasping at straws tonight is almost making me feel pity for you. If it weren't that you were such fascist monsters I would.

And the coup de grâce!

sigh...it's not really worth talking to people that hate women so much, is it, my friend. I swear I'm going to stay out of these threads and really I'm going to try my best.
I hear you! I have to be up to it and in the right mood to get involved in these threads. So often they turn out to be some kind of ritualized warfare with the misogynists heaping hatred on women and the fairminded among us patiently (or sometimes not so patiently) trying to show them how their arguments fall apart when presented with logic, the facts and respect for the rights of others..

*Yawn*

Last edited:

1. Moronic
2. Desperate
3. Nazis
4. Fascists
5. Misogynists
6. Woman-Haters
7. Creeps
8. Fundamentalists
9. Whack-jobs
10. Child-haters

How is listing words you've used throughout this thread putting anything in your mouth? :eusa_eh:
I don't recall using the word Nazi, for example. Please provide a link. Second, you've pulled some of those words out of context, for what reason? You think you are making some kind of relevant point? Are you going to wash my mouth out with soap for using strong words?
Third, I have nothing against people who oppose abortion for themselves. that is their choice. People who think they have any business interfering in any pregnancy other than their own and especially those who act in nefarious and unethical ways to do so can indeed be qualified by some of those adjectives above.
BTW you forgot to include "Criminal" on your list.

Understand now? weaselseven?

1. Moronic
2. Desperate
3. Nazis
4. Fascists
5. Misogynists
6. Woman-Haters
7. Creeps
8. Fundamentalists
9. Whack-jobs
10. Child-haters

Funny that you call me names, after I criticize you for calling people names like a child. The irony is lost on you, it seems.

And the coup de grace!

sigh...it's not really worth talking to people that hate women so much, is it, my friend. I swear I'm going to stay out of these threads and really I'm going to try my best.
I hear you! I have to be up to it and in the right mood to get involved in these threads. So often they turn out to be some kind of ritualized warfare with the misogynists heaping hatred on women and the fairminded among us patiently (or sometimes not so patiently) trying to show them how their arguments fall apart when presented with logic, the facts and respect for the rights of others..
Did I hurt your widdle feewings, weasel? :lol:

And the coup de grace!

*Facepalm*
I've been arguing with an angry preteen...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddhKQje41M&feature=PlayList&p=75746F24051C1D65&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddhKQje41M&feature=PlayList&p=75746F24051C1D65&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3[/ame]

Last edited:
Shall we go back to living in nature like poor beasts, Avatroll? No civilization, no medicine, no law courts, no Bible theme parks or whatever it is you enjoy of man's creation. You'll have to give it all up, you know. Not one without the other.

You think only poor beasts live in nature? Your instincts arent any less natural than any of your forefathers. You think youre civilized? Just because you have things?

Civilization has nothing to do with what you have. It has everything to do with what type of person you are. And a civilized person doesnt kill children.

However, that's neither here nor there. You cant avoid your natural instricts by hiding around material objects.

Why must they constantly lie? They lied to SCOTUS about two women being raped, thereby spitting in the faces of all real rape victims to push their money-making libertine agenda. They tel bald lies (ravi and Anguille come to mind) about forcing women to carry when it'll kill them. They lie about the scientifically verified fact that a fetus is a human life, being both alive and human. They lie about the fact that a rape victim can take Plan B to prevent a pregnancy in the first place and that very few abortions involve rape and incest. they lie to women about their being pregnant and the development of the child inside them and rail against showing them sonograms or informing them about fetal development or adoption.

Why must they base their entire case on lies if they support a 'good thing'?

I find it interesting that no pro-abortion supporters have even attempted to address the original OP.
I find it revealing that they can never bring themselves to say 'I believe I should be able to kill an unborn child because I do not think that children younger than x have any human rights based on the following (insert arguments here) and find personal convenience to outweigh any right the child might have to continue to exist and live'. They can never say that. It's always 'it's my body' or 'it's not a human' or some other way of avoiding actually stating what it is they want.

And the coup de grace!
*Facepalm*
I've been arguing with an angry preteen...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddhKQje41M&feature=related"]YouTube - stop calling me a homo[/ame]
That's old. Can't you come up with something original?

I've been arguing with an angry preteen...(video)
....:confused:

that kid sounds like a fuckin' homo...

and not the bears, either...

a fuckin' flamer...

I almost feel bad for it...

but I still want to push it in the mud:evil:

:lol:
Anguille might try to abort him, he'd better watch out! :lol:

gay-parade.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear how killing babies equals social justice.

Just admit it, Anguille. You think there are people out there less entitled to life than you and your friends.

It was explained to you several posts back.
If the rich can have abortions because they can afford afford them, to deny then to the poor because of economics is unjust.
It will be on the quiz, Alli Butthead, so make sure you study hard.

See, most people who understand the question would realize that if abortion is illegal, neither the rich nor the poor would be having abortions.
So an honest person would realize that saying that it's social justice to allow the poor to have abortions so they are the same as the rich, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Oh riiight it's worked oh so well with alcohol, drugs, prostitution and all the other shit we've banned over the years.

1. Moronic
2. Desperate
3. Nazis
4. Fascists
5. Misogynists
6. Woman-Haters
7. Creeps
8. Fundamentalists
9. Whack-jobs
10. Child-haters

By the same token, anyone who supports abortion is frequently called a murderer. I don't agree with everything Ang says but please don't attempt to insinuate that the language used by the pro life proponents is full of calm and understanding.

Forum List

Back