Abortion Trade Off/Compromise

“Ruining everyone’s life”

“Accident”

Go fuck yourself to death you piece of shit.
zip it man, zip it!

Reproductive rights are an example of the critical importance of public health law in protecting our bodies and rights. Keeping abortion safe and legal protects the health of pregnant people and preserves their human right to make personal medical and life choices.

It's the "business" of every voting member of society.
Reproductive rights are an example of the critical importance of public health law in protecting our bodies and rights. Keeping abortion safe and legal protects the health of pregnant people and preserves their human right to make personal medical and life choices.

'What' choices? Did you say "life" choices?

So you don’t believe in the “life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness” as stated in the Constitution?
No I do not. Nor have I ever.
But I also had 2 miscarriages, the first one was incomplete. It was well after 6 weeks. They had to do a D&C to stop the bleeding
My family has a history of miscarriages, so I understand. My former roommates lost a child in a similar manner to what you experienced. My condolences in your losses.

'What' choices? Did you say "life" choices?
Given that it isn’t healthcare, that’s impossible, asshole liar.
How do you "care" for someone you kill?

You will not be happy until a woman dies. Keep your GOD DAMN hands off women's MEDICAL CARE

1. Abortion is common​

2. Restrictive laws lead to unsafe care

3. Unsafe abortions are a leading cause of maternal death

4. Abortion restrictions impact the most vulnerable

You will not be happy until a woman dies.
I mean when one of these pieces of shit who kills their own kids dies from their own malice and stupidity that isn’t entirely a cause for a party, but it certainly is what they deserve. Good fucking riddance to the worst possible rubbish.

Keep your GOD DAMN hands off women's MEDICAL CARE
Stop lying, moronic trash.

Last edited:
I mean when one of these pieces of shit who kills their own kids dies from their own malice and stupidity that isn’t entirely a cause for a party, but it certainly what they deserve. Good fucking riddance to the worst possible rubbish.

Stop lying, moronic trash.
I did not stutter

Keep your GOD DAMN hands off women's MEDICAL CARE

Forum List

Back