Abortion was 50/50. Now it is quicksand.

Abortion and marriage is NOT akin to unwarranted police action of kicking in doors etc. Liberals are such dolts.

Ah but there you are wrong. Let’s say you get married in Vegas. You return home and a year later want to divorce. The state you reside in doesn’t recognize your marriage. So how do you divorce? Outside of your state the marriage is valid.

Equal protection comes in. The Feds had to dictate that a marriage valid in one state was valid in all. And if the Marriage is valid it is legal in all.

My right to be safe from unwarranted violations of my privacy includes my medical procedures. We have a law that says so. HIPPA says so. Privacy includes my rights as a patient. It includes rights to your medical privacy.

Ah but there you are wrong. Let’s say you get married in Vegas. You return home and a year later want to divorce. The state you reside in doesn’t recognize your marriage. So how do you divorce? Outside of your state the marriage is valid.

Equal protection comes in. The Feds had to dictate that a marriage valid in one state was valid in all. And if the Marriage is valid it is legal in all.

My right to be safe from unwarranted violations of my privacy includes my medical procedures. We have a law that says so. HIPPA says so. Privacy includes my rights as a patient. It includes rights to your medical privacy.
So here’s the problem - you’re calling killing your kid “medical procedures.”

Stop doing that dumb thing and then it’s all hunky dory.

So here’s the problem - you’re calling killing your kid “medical procedures.”

Stop doing that dumb thing and then it’s all hunky dory.

It is. An idiot above compared it to removing someone from a Ventilator. We do that everyday in this nation. It is a medical procedure performed by a Medical Doctor.

We take such people off of ventilators all the time. It’s called pulling the plug. Are you saying those making such medical decisions are committing murder?
Sure, they just do it without the consent of the person on it. Bullshit. Ever hear of an advance directive? Do they get one from the aborted person?

There should be off-year ballot referendum on abortion in every state but the couple that already had them.....Let the people decide the issue by direct vote, not legislatures beholden to the crazies on either side of the issue.

Republicans are trying to prevent that in red states. They know a ban would be defeated.

Sure, they just do it without the consent of the person on it. Bullshit. Ever hear of an advance directive? Do they get one from the aborted person?

We pulled the plug on my Mother and she didn’t have an advanced directive. The law varies from state to state. But generally the next of kin makes the decision with or without an advanced directive.

Remember the outrage over Terry Schivo? That may be spelled wrong. But the Husband wanted to pull the plug and the Parents didn’t. It went all the way to the Supreme Court and in the end the Husband was granted the power to decide. He was the Next of Kin. No advanced directive. No DNR. Just the family.

Don't you understand.......both the left and the Neocons conspired to make it that way.
It's how they plan to bring this country down....by using women to vote like idiots and put the communists in power to the point where they can't be stopped.

Trump supporters are the idiots. You are the ones attempting to seize power in this country. Republicans have to have extreme gerrymandering in red states like Mississippi and Louisiana.

If murdering babies is the majority position, Republicans should still oppose it.

This is a moral issue, like slavery was in the 19th century.

Ultimately, the American people will understand.

Trump supporters are the idiots. You are the ones attempting to seize power in this country. Republicans have to have extreme gerrymandering in red states like Mississippi and Louisiana.
Oh, like the dems did here in Virginia during the two years they held total sway....That type of seizing power?

There's no participation trophies in real politics.

Babies are not being murdered. Keep it up. The Democrats will send their thanks.
You murdered them before and after they were born.

FtXh5_6WcAAdx89.png

Last edited:
Try being honest for a change. We are not talking about miscarriages, early births, births that would be a danger to the mother, rape or incest--all very clearly excepted in so-called abortion bans. Those arguments are normal disingenuous democrat distraction. We ARE talking about abortion for the convenience of a slut that couldn't keep her legs together or think far enough ahead to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. In short MURDER. BTW, I hope you never go on a ventilator, you could not survive without it, so we can murder you as well, eh?

Yes we are. The so-called exceptions are constructed in such a way that it is very difficult for the exceptions to be used. A doctor could be second guessed by a bureaucrat and be jailed on a bureaucrat's say. You are just repeating myths. It is not MURDER. You are the one who believes a woman that is pregnant does not have a right to life.

Forum List

Back