Abortion was 50/50. Now it is quicksand.

You are a walking piece of garbage that has learned to talk. You claim to want to protect children but you have no problem with them getting shot in school.
FtSd3k5akAApwXQ.png
FtYF8B3WIAArEMT.jpg

Satan has dominion of the Earth.
He's why Democrats are such horrible people and always have been.
That's why they hate Christians.
The closer you are to God, the more Satan is against you.

You right wing Christian nationalists are being driven by Satan.
You Nazis are even worse than horrible.
Christians believe the woman has the right to decide.
You are working for Satan not God.
God did not give you the right to speak for him.

It is a federal issue. People have the right to privacy. Roe vs Wade was a conservative decision.
Roe vs Wade was a fake issue.
The Supreme Court simply returned the decision to the states where it belongs.
Democrats refuse to write a law that legalizes abortion.....because they need the issue badly.

The Republicans seem to literally want to die on this hill as a political party and they will get their wish if that's the direction they insist on moving in.

You are the one who believes a woman that is pregnant does not have a right to life.
Your disregard of the facts re: exceptions notwithstanding. The pregnant women DO NOT have the right to murder their offspring. It IS MURDER! There is no justification for aborting a child because it is inconvenient for the incubator. I won't use the word "mother" because that would be the ultimate misnomer. If the slut has unprotected sex, there are plan B pills. If she is too stupid to understand that she might have a fertilized egg in her womb, then she can offer the child up for adoption or just state that she does not want it at birth and the government will take over. Murdering an innocent child is barbaric and should be banned for any but the excepted instances which can be accomplished long before a heartbeat is present.

You right wing Christian nationalists are being driven by Satan.
You Nazis are even worse than horrible.
Christians believe the woman has the right to decide.
You are working for Satan not God.
God did not give you the right to speak for him.
The only Nazis are the folks that attack Christians and gun-owners.
Satan is your master.
You murder us and then scream at us because we won't bow down to you.

339151143_6193402200682460_510899927628590090_n.jpg

The Republicans seem to literally want to die on this hill as a political party and they will get their wish if that's the direction they insist on moving in.
I felt it became an issue because the left and the neocons got together and figured out a way to make sure that the Deep State stays in power.

Maybe one day they'll just tell you that you can't own property anymore.
And if you have any food in your home you have to turn it over to the cops.

I felt it became an issue because the left and the neocons got together and figured out a way to make sure that the Deep State stays in power.

Maybe one day they'll just tell you that you can't own property anymore.
And if you have any food in your home you have to turn it over to the cops.

Um, yeah, I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about and I'm pretty sure you're just rambling at random because you're a mental case anyway.

Roe vs Wade was a fake issue.
The Supreme Court simply returned the decision to the states where it belongs.
Democrats refuse to write a law that legalizes abortion.....because they need the issue badly.

Roe vs Wade was a real issue. It was about whether any politician should be able to make a medical decision for a woman. No politician whether federal or local should have a say. This is big government Nazi style.

By the mentally ill that you refuse to address opting instead to demonize an inanimate object and the law abiding citizens who own them. There I fixed it for you.

You are the one who should be fixed. It is a inanimate object that can do a great deal of damage. Yet you fascists believe that people who want to buy a gun should not even undergo a background check or have a permit. That they need 50 round magazines. That domestic abusers should be allowed to have a gun.

Nope. The Army tested me and said I'm perfectly sane.

Your problem is your racism and hatred for whites blinds you to the truth and erases your common-sense.

And there you go again, just rambling about random shit that has nothing to do with the thread topic.

Forum List

Back