Abortion was 50/50. Now it is quicksand.

That's funny considering that christians pray to god maybe once a week, while muslims pray to god five times a day, seven days a week.

Most Muslims pray five times a day, with their prayers being known as Fajr (before dawn), Dhuhr (afternoon), Asr (late afternoon), Maghrib (after sunset), and Isha (nighttime), always facing towards the Kaaba.
Rituals don't prove you're closer to God.
If that were the case then Catholics wouldn't have so many pedos in the church.

Man, you really don't know anything about Jesus or God.

Then why did you accuse God of killing the Egyptians?
Your ideas are all over the place.
Make up your mind what you believe and come back when you have a better idea what you're trying to say.
I don’t take orders from white people.
Those days are gone.
Try asking next time.
You’ll get a better result,

I don’t take orders from white people.
Those days are gone.
Try asking next time.
You’ll get a better result,
Now you're showing your racism.
I wasn't assuming you were any race when I started talking to you, but now you've exposed yourself.
And I didn't order you to do anything.
I simply offered suggestions.
But your racist tendencies won't allow you to take suggestions from anyone from another race.
Much of my family is Native-American.
My half-brothers and sisters are Native-American.
My wife is half Native-American.
My uncle Frank was full-blooded Blackfoot living on the res North of my hometown in Montana.
Supposedly I have some Cherokee in me as well, but much of America has some Native-American blood.
I think it comes from my Grandmother who is a direct decedent of Daniel Boone.

Now you're showing your racism.
I wasn't assuming you were any race when I started talking to you, but now you've exposed yourself.
And I didn't order you to do anything.
I simply offered suggestions.
But your racist tendencies won't allow you to take suggestions from anyone from another race.
Much of my family is Native-American.
My half-brothers and sisters are Native-American.
My wife is half Native-American.
My uncle Frank was full-blooded Blackfoot living on the res North of my hometown in Montana.
Supposedly I have some Cherokee in me as well, but much of America has some Native-American blood.
I think it comes from my Grandmother who is a direct decedent of Daniel Boone.
Blood quantum means nothing.

Murder is not a right--just to clarify for you.

I was unaware that a woman, by virture of pregnancy, had a right to murder another living human.
The subjective definition of "murder" you use here is the entire crux of the issue.
Using emotionally charged and triggering words like "baby" and "murder" to float your argument is deceptive.

Just because you "feel" that the removal of a fetal cell mass is somehow "murder" does not make it so.
What, in your opinion makes it murder?
Is it because the cells are living?
Well, so are cancer cells. Do you consider the removal of tumors "murder" as well?

B-b-but....this thing is a "baby?"
Is that what makes it murder?
Well, that's questionable.
That was Pharaoh's choice, not God's. And the Destroyer only killed the eldest, not the youngest.
Oh and God didn't do it. The Destroyer (Satan) killed them.

You really need to read your Bible instead of only reading parts of it to attack Christians with.
Mudwhistle blames it on the OTHER god.....not HIS god!
Good GOD!
Religion is nothing mire than mass psychosis.

There is an old saying, I’d call it a curse. Watch what you wish for. You just might get it.

For decades Conservatives dreamed of overturning Roe. They salivated at ending this right. They imagined that this would be the culmination of all their dreams.

For elected Republicans the trap is right here before them. If they back off of Abortion to represent the majority view, they alienate the base and lose their positions. If they embrace the base they still risk losing their positions to a majority populist view.

For decades Republicans claimed that the Democrats didn’t dare allow the issue onto the ballot as they would lose. It was a favorite claim of Rush Limbaugh as one example. But the truth turns out to be much stranger than fiction. Every time Abortion is on the ballot the Left wins.

Now this is apparently supported by polling which shows roughly 60% of the people supporting the right to an Abortion in most cases. In other words the standards of the old Roe decision.

So how did this happen? How did decades of polling get it so wrong? I think it is money where the mouth was syndrome.

I don’t like Abortions. I would prefer the woman choose another path. However my dislike doesn’t change my duty as an American to protect her rights. As I argue to protect other rights, even if the individual is doing something I disagree with, I argue in favor of the woman’s right to choose her own path.

For those who would argue it is a Sin. Perhaps it is. But I’m not the one who judges such things. That is God. That is between God and her. I may be able to pray that God have mercy. But that is about all I can do.

I always oppose someone having their rights stripped away. I would hope that you feel the same way. I suspect many of you do not.

The democrat Party cheats in the tens of millions column, so the notion of fair elections accurately reflecting ANYTHING is absurd

Rituals don't prove you're closer to God.
If that were the case then Catholics wouldn't have so many pedos in the church.

Man, you really don't know anything about Jesus or God.
Neither do most Christians.
I have read the bible cover to cover more than once and the the vast majority of Christians out there haven't

Then why did you accuse God of killing the Egyptians?
Your ideas are all over the place.
Make up your mind what you believe and come back when you have a better idea what you're trying to say.
According to all the world health organizations there are between one and 1.2 BILLION children (babies) in the world living in poverty.

It would appear that your god is actually the poster child for deadbeat dads and the pro abortion argument.

Stew on that for a while.

According to all the world health organizations there are between one and 1.2 BILLION children (babies) in the world living in poverty.

It would appear that your god is actually the poster child for deadbeat dads and the pro abortion argument.

Stew on that for a while.

Free will. Stew on that

Personal responsibility. Stew on that

Instinctive is the worst way to determine right and wrong.

Slavery existed for millennia. It was considered right because those with the power could do it. The instinctive operates with a basic me first attitude. It is the pathway towards greed. Towards self destruction. It is specifically what we are taught by every major religion to avoid.

That is literally why abortion should be banned.

It is an ancient world human rights abuse like slavery. It is might makes right killing the weak for the benefit of those who hate them and want to exploit their death for their own benefit.

Don't you understand.......both the left and the Neocons conspired to make it that way.
It's how they plan to bring this country down....by using women to vote like idiots and put the communists in power to the point where they can't be stopped.
Wow, "using women to vote like idiots" and put "communists in power" is the most ludicrous set of phrases posted in this century. This sentence - so to speak - is beyond an idiot-gram.

There is an old saying, I’d call it a curse. Watch what you wish for. You just might get it.

For decades Conservatives dreamed of overturning Roe. They salivated at ending this right. They imagined that this would be the culmination of all their dreams.

For elected Republicans the trap is right here before them. If they back off of Abortion to represent the majority view, they alienate the base and lose their positions. If they embrace the base they still risk losing their positions to a majority populist view.

For decades Republicans claimed that the Democrats didn’t dare allow the issue onto the ballot as they would lose. It was a favorite claim of Rush Limbaugh as one example. But the truth turns out to be much stranger than fiction. Every time Abortion is on the ballot the Left wins.

Now this is apparently supported by polling which shows roughly 60% of the people supporting the right to an Abortion in most cases. In other words the standards of the old Roe decision.

So how did this happen? How did decades of polling get it so wrong? I think it is money where the mouth was syndrome.

I don’t like Abortions. I would prefer the woman choose another path. However my dislike doesn’t change my duty as an American to protect her rights. As I argue to protect other rights, even if the individual is doing something I disagree with, I argue in favor of the woman’s right to choose her own path.

For those who would argue it is a Sin. Perhaps it is. But I’m not the one who judges such things. That is God. That is between God and her. I may be able to pray that God have mercy. But that is about all I can do.

I always oppose someone having their rights stripped away. I would hope that you feel the same way. I suspect many of you do not.
Democrat's view on abortion is that it is a woman's right to choose, all the way up to a nine month old fetus. That's not what most Americans believe.

Forum List

Back