Abortions drop 61% when....

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

most likely state tax payers, and if i was living their i wouldnt mind. It must be cheaper than paying for abortions or welfare to support said child down the road.

You know what's even cheaper for Joe Taxpayer? If the person who wants birth control pays for it themselves. Same with abortions and children.

My God, in my previous post when I said "here's a novel idea"-- I had no idea that it really was a novel idea for some people.

i dont mind my taxes being use for this.

But im going to let you keep assuming how i would run my government, because i like watching people act like fools.

"Free" sterilizations would work at about 100% and be cheaper in the long run. Instead of doing something half-assed, why not just cut to the chase?

you should sign yourself up then. The only people i see bringing this up are people like you.
You guys are more obsessed with singer and nazi's than singer and nazis.

most likely state tax payers, and if i was living their i wouldnt mind. It must be cheaper than paying for abortions or welfare to support said child down the road.

You know what's even cheaper for Joe Taxpayer? If the person who wants birth control pays for it themselves. Same with abortions and children.

My God, in my previous post when I said "here's a novel idea"-- I had no idea that it really was a novel idea for some people.

But im going to let you keep assuming how i would run my government, because i like watching people act like fools.

Funny.. it is not YOUR government.. it is the government bound by the rules of the constitution... not by the rules of what makes you feel good by spending the monies confiscated from others

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

What's cheaper - free birth control or....

Free food.

Free medical care.

Free school.

Free juvenile court.

Free juvenile detention.

Free police investigation.

Free Adult court.

Free Adult State Prison detention.

I'd rather pay for the birth control honestly.

And you are free to.. as I said.. $6 for a box of condoms.. nobody is going to stop you...

Oh.. wait.. you meant you would rather have the government create more agencies, lines of red tape, advertisements, etc and use tax monies to purchase things that cost more than the $6 condoms.... in that case, fuck you

Funny.. it is not YOUR government.. it is the government bound by the rules of the constitution... not by the rules of what makes you feel good by spending the monies confiscated from others

well no it is my government.

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

You know what's not realistic?

What you just suggested.

Free food.

Free medical care.

Free school.

Free juvenile court.

Free juvenile detention.

Free Adult court.

And you are free to.. as I said.. $6 for a box of condoms.. nobody is going to stop you...

Oh.. wait.. you meant you would rather have the government create more agencies, lines of red tape, advertisements, etc and use tax monies to purchase things that cost more than the $6 condoms.... in that case, fuck you

Again, this is not realistic.

This is why ideologues are bad at policy.

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

Free food.

Free medical care.

Free school.

Free juvenile court.

Free juvenile detention.

Free Adult court.

Well, it's not my responsibility to pay for any of that. :badgrin:

This issues are so much more simple when you just ignore reality and claim it "isn't my problem", aren't they?

"Free" sterilizations would work at about 100% and be cheaper in the long run. Instead of doing something half-assed, why not just cut to the chase?

you should sign yourself up then. The only people i see bringing this up are people like you.
You guys are more obsessed with singer and nazi's than singer and nazis.
Apparently you have problems with comprehension and history. No one is talking about forced sterilization, rather an incentive-laden program offering free sterilization to women with more than one welfare-dependent child. The Nazis did some forced sterilization after it had been done in the US anyway. It didn't last long as other solutions were found.

Petulant and reflexive whining is not a solution.

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

Free food.

Free medical care.

Free school.

Free juvenile court.

Free juvenile detention.

Free Adult court.

Most reasonable fiscal conservatives would.

Strange the GOP talks about cutting funding for birth control to low-income women.

Free food.

Free medical care.

Free school.

Free juvenile court.

Free juvenile detention.

Free Adult court.

Most reasonable fiscal conservatives would.

Strange the GOP talks about cutting funding for birth control to low-income women.

No, you idiot troll.. a fiscal conservative would realize it is not the responsibility of government to set up organizations, agencies, hire numerous people, etc to hand out birth control for 'free' (which actually costs much more with all the government workings involved).. and that it is more fiscally prudent for the individual to take care of their own responsibility and buy a $6 box of condoms themselves

Yeah.. so unrealistic to expect someone to pay $6 for a box of condoms and more realistic to set up a whole government system costing millions in setup, manpower, building space, legal staff, support staff, distribution etc to hand out condoms or BC pills :rolleyes:

Man, you are indeed idiotic

Yeah.. so unrealistic to expect someone to pay $6 for a box of condoms and more realistic to set up a whole government system costing millions in setup, manpower, building space, legal staff, support staff, distribution etc to hand out condoms or BC pills :rolleyes:

Man, you are indeed idiotic

I would say that being fiscally conservative (like myself) means you do not take it to the house raw dog every time. There are plenty of other fun things just follow the model set by Bill Clinton, hero of the left and advocate of blue dress stains.

Forum List

Back