About Hawaii...

Of course I can't prove this, but, seeing how sorry regressives are, I'd bet someone put out that warning about inbound missiles on purpose to make Trump react.

Regressive scum would anything to make him make a mistake like that. Guess what, he didn't.
If that were true, they failed...the orange slug didn't react.
You have no idea what he did becasue the government doesn't report to your sorry hide!

You know, this might be something for all of us to think about...............

When the alarm went off in Hawaii and they said it wasn't a drill, it pretty much threw the entire place into chaos for a few hours, as well as scared the hell out of a lot of people.

We already know that N. Korea has an army of hackers, and they like to do stuff that causes confusion. What's to stop them from hacking the Civil Defense offices in Hawaii again, and generating another false alarm?

Don't have the button connected to the internet maybe?

Of course I can't prove this, but, seeing how sorry regressives are, I'd bet someone put out that warning about inbound missiles on purpose to make Trump react.

Regressive scum would anything to make him make a mistake like that. Guess what, he didn't.
Well.....the emergency in Hawaii was imaginary, and was a fuckup that the left wants to somehow blame on Trump.

The way they blamed Charlottesville on him.

Actually, the news stories that I've seen (both on CNN and MSNBC) stated that it was because of an employee who pressed the wrong button and generated the alarm.

By the way, Trump had nothing to do with it, he was in FL golfing again.
CNN and MSNBC are extremely reliable sources that will do anything to hurt Trump and this country.
CNN and MSNBC are both very UNRELIABLE as sources...
Well, yes. You'd say that. You've been well indoctrinated.

Well.....the emergency in Hawaii was imaginary, and was a fuckup that the left wants to somehow blame on Trump.

Actually, the news stories that I've seen (both on CNN and MSNBC) stated that it was because of an employee who pressed the wrong button and generated the alarm.

I don't think so. There have been no reports of him going to FL.

They reported that when the alarm went off, Trump was playing golf in Florida.

Perspective | The false alarm in Hawaii revealed an abdication of leadership by Trump

The White House did release a statement, well after the alert was revealed to be incorrect.

“The President has been briefed on the state of Hawaii’s emergency management exercise,” it read. “This was purely a state exercise.”

At the time the incorrect alert went out Trump was finishing up a round of golf at Trump National Golf Course in Florida.

Trump had nothing to respond to... This was wholly a state agency drill and ultimate screw-up.. Federal agencies were not involved except for PACOM who told the idiots to stand down and that no threat existed..

Come to think of it, the WH statement on this incident came out well after they had figured out it was a false alarm. And you know...............if this had happened while Obama was still in office, people would have bitched that Obama never reacted if he took the same attitude Trump did this weekend.

Come to think of it, the WH statement on this incident came out well after they had figured out it was a false alarm. And you know...............if this had happened while Obama was still in office, people would have bitched that Obama never reacted if he took the same attitude Trump did this weekend.
Predicting the past again, huh? Fail....as stated, you have no idea what happened, and wouldn't have known shit even if Obama had been president.

When the alarm went off in Hawaii and they said it wasn't a drill, it pretty much threw the entire place into chaos for a few hours, as well as scared the hell out of a lot of people.

We already know that N. Korea has an army of hackers, and they like to do stuff that causes confusion. What's to stop them from hacking the Civil Defense offices in Hawaii again, and generating another false alarm?

It has to be connected, because that is what generates all the phone alerts and such. I don't know if it would be possible to keep a warning system that alerts in so many different ways off of the internet.

CNN and MSNBC are extremely reliable sources that will do anything to hurt Trump and this country.
I know your aversion to FACTS and Truth... that is why you watch them...

It has to be connected, because that is what generates all the phone alerts and such. I don't know if it would be possible to keep a warning system that alerts in so many different ways off of the internet.

The system can be designed to be one way.

My God you people are either incredible liars or fools! It's been shown countless times how they they lie and cheat.

With in 2 min of the alert USN Pacific Command, Pearl Harbor responded to the false alarm notifying the Hawaii officials it was false and no threat existed. Without a doubt STRATCOM was also notified of the false alert. Within 120 seconds everyone in authority new it was a false alarm... THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE at that time.

Get a new talking point...

My God you people are either incredible liars or fools! It's been shown countless times how they they lie and cheat.
You too, well indoctrinated......not as if it would be a hard thing to do.....some are just natural followers.

ABC Nightline was trying to spin it to make it about Trump... When will it stop!?!

ABC Nightline was trying to spin it to make it about Trump... When will it stop!?!
Never. They will say and do anything to hurt Trump until they are made to stop.

You too, well indoctrinated......not as if it would be a hard thing to do.....some are just natural followers.
^Natural liar.

You have no idea what he did becasue the government doesn't report to your sorry hide!
The orange slug was busy playing golf......you know...things that are way more important than a state in this country. Your orange slug. And I'm sure you are totally proud.

The orange slug was busy playing golf......you know...things that are way more important than a state in this country. Your orange slug. And I'm sure you are totally proud.
Prove it liar.

I understand how you control fanatics think Trump should jump at everything like you do and only one person can take care of what is going on.. But unlike libtard control fanatics Trump has people he trusts to take care of day to day business and non-emergent problems... This was NON-EMERGENT.. The word is DELEGATION to responsible people, the thing your idiots in Hawaii don't seem to know how to get right.. Trump is a leader and your democrat Governor in Hawaii is incompetent.

I heard that is why they did that as well, to make him react and star world war 3. The prick deep state thought he would instantly hit the red button.. Many of us pray this back fires on these pos losers. It also proves the deep scum these bastards are to do this to their own President. Man you can't get any lower than these scum bags.

Meanwhile, hawaii wants Trump to sit down with RocketMan and make a deal. Um. No.

Forum List

Back