About time for some more RINO hunting

The concept of "RINO" is so absurd. I mean, McCain 's been a Republican Senator for 30 years and he's not a "real Republican" because he's not some kind of libertarian or religion on his sleeve fanatic or anti immigration extremist? Why isn't McCain a Republican?

He's not white enough?

The concept of "RINO" is so absurd. I mean, McCain 's been a Republican Senator for 30 years and he's not a "real Republican" because he's not some kind of libertarian or religion on his sleeve fanatic or anti immigration extremist? Why isn't McCain a Republican?

He's not white enough?
I honestly don't know. But I'm thinking it's the immigration stuff. In reality the only reason the far right turned against GW Bush was his attempt at immigration reform that didn't meet their wacko demand: kick them all out and keep them out. These anti immigration fanatics are truly rabid.

He's not white enough?
I honestly don't know. But I'm thinking it's the immigration stuff. In reality the only reason the far right turned against GW Bush was his attempt at immigration reform that didn't meet their wacko demand: kick them all out and keep them out. These anti immigration fanatics are truly rabid.

I think it's people losing their "god given heritage" a fight for the past. Immigration plays into it due to race. Not that they are all racists, they certainly have their share but it's about a perceived loss of culture and fear of a rapidly changing society.

He's not white enough?

And the racist far left drones run away with that narrative..

Because he votes with the Democrats more than he does with Republicans. He's a liberal.

Because he votes with the Democrats more than he does with Republicans. He's a liberal.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress

I was thinking more of Thurmond and Byrd
All 3 believed in evil. At least Byrd turned away from it in the end.
No he didn't. He was a KKK racist to the end, he just wouldn't admit it.
So you have something in common with him.
No, I'm not a racist Democrat like you.
You're a racist asshole. Doesn't matter what party.
If I was a racist I wouldn't be a Carson supporter (or Alan West, or Clarence Thomas, or countless other black conservatives). You truly are an idiot.

All 3 believed in evil. At least Byrd turned away from it in the end.
If I was a racist I wouldn't be a Carson supporter (or Alan West, or Clarence Thomas, or countless other black conservatives). You truly are an idiot.
Tell me about some of your best friends too :rofl:

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
The Republican Party in general votes with Democrats, that's why the rinos are an endangered species.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
So I must ask again. Why exactly isn't McCain a "real Republican"? Is it because he has independent thoughts from the Rushbot hive mind?

Why are you deflecting? Changing the subject isn't gonna make you right.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
The Republican Party in general votes with Democrats, that's why the rinos are an endangered species.
WTF? That doesn't make any sense. Most votes on major issues have Democrats and Republicans on the opposite side.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
So I must ask again. Why exactly isn't McCain a "real Republican"? Is it because he has independent thoughts from the Rushbot hive mind?
The fact that you're coming to his is proof enough.

FYI this thread isn't about Byrd. I don't really give a damn if he was a racist.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress

Wow, that's some real bullshit switch-a-roo you are trying to pull.

You: McCain is a RINO because he votes with Democrats more than Republcians
Me: No he doesn't
You: Yes, he is a RINO because Republicans vote with Democrats

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
WTF? That doesn't make any sense. Most votes on major issues have Democrats and Republicans on the opposite side.
The Republican Party is full of rinos and they've been giving Obama everything he wants, that's why Boehner had to step down and it's why McConnell will probably be out next year as well.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
The fact that you're coming to his is proof enough.
So Republicans must have a hive mind and they must be pure and therefore never supported by moderates or liberals on any issue?

FYI this thread isn't about Byrd. I don't really give a damn if he was a racist.
I'm sure you don't.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
The Republican Party is full of rinos and they've been giving Obama everything he wants, that's why Boehner had to step down and it's why McConnell will probably be out next year as well.
That's not true. But what is true is that centrist Republicans have fought to keep the government running, yes. Given that Democrats have the Veto and a filibuster in the Senate that makes a damn lot of sense unless you're a hive mind purist. Last I checked that's kind of a new phenomenon in the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back