About time for some more RINO hunting

You're a racist asshole. Doesn't matter what party.
If I was a racist I wouldn't be a Carson supporter (or Alan West, or Clarence Thomas, or countless other black conservatives). You truly are an idiot.
Tell me about some of your best friends too :rofl:
Why are you deflecting? Changing the subject isn't gonna make you right.
FYI this thread isn't about Byrd. I don't really give a damn if he was a racist.
I'm sure you don't.
Of course I don't. Why would I?

The concept of "RINO" is so absurd. I mean, McCain 's been a Republican Senator for 30 years and he's not a "real Republican" because he's not some kind of libertarian or religion on his sleeve fanatic or anti immigration extremist? Why isn't McCain a Republican?
Because he votes with the Democrats more than he does with Republicans. He's a liberal.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
So I must ask again. Why exactly isn't McCain a "real Republican"? Is it because he has independent thoughts from the Rushbot hive mind?
The fact that you're coming to his is proof enough.
So Republicans must have a hive mind and they must be pure and therefore never supported by moderates or liberals on any issue?
No, they should keep their promises to Republican voters and they don't. If they support Democrat policies they should be honest and run as Democrats, not Republicans.

The concept of "RINO" is so absurd. I mean, McCain 's been a Republican Senator for 30 years and he's not a "real Republican" because he's not some kind of libertarian or religion on his sleeve fanatic or anti immigration extremist? Why isn't McCain a Republican?
Because he votes with the Democrats more than he does with Republicans. He's a liberal.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
The Republican Party in general votes with Democrats, that's why the rinos are an endangered species.
WTF? That doesn't make any sense. Most votes on major issues have Democrats and Republicans on the opposite side.
The Republican Party is full of rinos and they've been giving Obama everything he wants, that's why Boehner had to step down and it's why McConnell will probably be out next year as well.

RINO - Conservapedia

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
So I must ask again. Why exactly isn't McCain a "real Republican"? Is it because he has independent thoughts from the Rushbot hive mind?
So Republicans must have a hive mind and they must be pure and therefore never supported by moderates or liberals on any issue?
No, they should keep their promises to Republican voters and they don't. If they support Democrat policies they should be honest and run as Democrats, not Republicans.

It's never worked that way on either side of the aisle.

If I was a racist I wouldn't be a Carson supporter (or Alan West, or Clarence Thomas, or countless other black conservatives). You truly are an idiot.
FYI this thread isn't about Byrd. I don't really give a damn if he was a racist.
I'm sure you don't.
If you were against racism, you would.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress

Well since the DNC is so far to the left it should be easy for republicans not to side with them, yet many do..

I firmly believe that certain legislation can be bipartisan, but not all of it..

It should, and honest people would keep their word.

He doesn't.

- OpenCongress
How about keeping their promises to all voters to work in the interest of the people? The people as a whole don't want the chaos of long term government shutdowns, prolonged games of chicken when there's a power stalemate, and total partisanship and lack of compromise.

Well since the DNC is so far to the left it should be easy for republicans not to side with them, yet many do..

I firmly believe that certain legislation can be bipartisan, but not all of it..
I don't disagree with that.

I'm sure you don't.
I am against racism. I don't give a damn if Byrd was a racist.

How about keeping their promises to all voters to work in the interest of the people? The people as a whole don't want the chaos of long term government shutdowns, prolonged games of chicken when there's a power stalemate, and total partisanship and lack of compromise.
Tell that to the Democratic Party and specifically our president.

Yet you support the far left without question or hesitation..

Life isn't cut and dry. It's also possible for a candidate to hold views that are a mix of right and left. I vote for Democrats, sometimes I'm disappointed in how they vote but I've never expected them to agree with me 100%. I've never met someone in my personal life I always agree with, why would I expect that in a politician? You purists are killing your party.

I'm sure you don't.
I see. You're against racism unless it's a Democrat practicing it.

Life isn't cut and dry. It's also possible for a candidate to hold views that are a mix of right and left. I vote for Democrats, sometimes I'm disappointed in how they vote but I've never expected them to agree with me 100%. I've never met someone in my personal life I always agree with, why would I expect that in a politician? You purists are killing your party.
I'm talking about saying one thing and doing another. Stop acting like I'm saying something else.

I'm sure you don't.
Nope. I am against racism. I don't give a damn if Byrd was a racist.

I'm talking about saying one thing and doing another. Stop acting like I'm saying something else.
What you want is a prolonged government shutdown until Obamacare is dismantled completely. That is not going to happen. You don't have a prayer of accomplishing that when you don't have 60 in the Senate and don't have the Presidency. The people don't want a long game of chicken. You extremists want that, but the people don't. Boehner did the right thing.

I'm sure you don't.
Nope. I am against racism. I don't give a damn if Byrd was a racist.
Ok, you go with that.

You are though. You are now claiming that McCain is a liar because he doesn't support his party 100% of the time. But wait...according to you McCain's party votes with Democrats.....eh, you don't make any sense.

Forum List

Back