About time

Nunes lost all credabiity when he ran to Trump to warn him and reveal evidence the House Intelligence Committee had compiled.
He’s supposed to be bi partisan and fair and he’s been anything but.

He’s not working for the American people, he’s only a shill for Trump.

Nunes lost all credabiity when he ran to Trump to warn him and reveal evidence the House Intelligence Committee had compiled.

and so.is the fbi and special prosecutor....cry me a river

we're bout to find out ehat really happened

The FBI is made up of patriotic Americans whose served under both D and R presidents.
Bob Mueller is a decorated war vet who is without a doubt the most respected man in Washington.
Nunes is a flunky for Trump when he’s supposed to be impartial. Nunes poisoned the waters of the House Intelligence Committee’s Investigation and you cheer for him.
It’s sad that you and your side puts politics over country.
Actually pathetic.

This bogus investigation will go nowhere once the light is focused on its partisan intentions.

I didn't even read the story. Who's supposedly going to jail today?
Hillary. She’s always going to jail in the cultists minds.
Also everyone in the FBI and the special prosecutor.
That’s the world the trump supporters live in.

I didn't even read the story. Who's supposedly going to jail today?
Hillary. She’s always going to jail in the cultists minds.
Also everyone in the FBI and the special prosecutor.
That’s the world the trump supporters live in.

225ws2.jpg

The FBI is made up of patriotic Americans whose served under both D and R presidents.
Bob Mueller is a decorated war vet who is without a doubt the most respected man in Washington.
Nunes is a flunky for Trump when he’s supposed to be impartial. Nunes poisoned the waters of the House Intelligence Committee’s Investigation and you cheer for him.
Actually pathetic.

This bogus investigation will go nowhere once the light is focused on its partisan intentions.

Oh please, Mueller is an establishment guy hired to take out Trump....but he cant find much.......sucks to be him
Trump didn't do anthing close to Clinton and you defended her....so stop with the politics angle.....I'm smarter than you and I actually follow politics...unlike you....just go back to mother jones and msnbc.

Actually pathetic.

I can't help but notice, you left out Comey and the others. They are so bad, Muller looks clean.

Forum List

Back