Absence of George W. Bush @ Obama Inauguration Sadly Noted

Ex presidents should stay out of the public eye.

It was bad enough we had to listen to their shit when they were in office and they should have the good graces not to burden our ears with more after they're put out to pasture.

I always thought George developed a little bit of class after serving...

Not so sure now...

but what do I know?

You are right, you know nothing about class

STFU pig.

very-fat-woman-eating_130682670469.jpg

hiding behind an ill parent? how cheesy

He's not hiding.

President George W. Bush has been pretty gracious after he left office.

And I think he was pretty much a failure during his time at bat.

W. is hiding from the tradition at Inaugural ceremonies. It's disrespectful at least, at most it is disgusting and nasty.

btw,, they have all been gracious after leaving office -- tradition. get it yet?
damn you people just got reelected and you are still attacking Bush ?? Bush is not a communist ,so why should he attend .

He's not hiding.

President George W. Bush has been pretty gracious after he left office.

And I think he was pretty much a failure during his time at bat.

W. is hiding from the tradition at Inaugural ceremonies. It's disrespectful at least, at most it is disgusting and nasty.

btw,, they have all been gracious after leaving office -- tradition. get it yet?
damn you people just got reelected and you are still attacking Bush ?? Bush is not a communist ,so why should he attend .

they are pathetic little pussies that's for sure.

No...more like try to grab my ass, limp dick shitbag.

You would have been beaten to a pulp by me.

Scum like Dante and obamination would throw a rock at someone in grade school, then run to the teacher for protection....then blame the kid they hit with the rock for the tension in the classroom....and of course that kid better forgive them when they demand to have some of their lunch too.

I'd kick your ass in grade school junior high, high school, and later

now run along

Not so sure now...

but what do I know?
H.W. has bronchitis and is 88 years old. He almost died last week. His family members are staying close until he is not in a life-threatening situation that chest coughs and complications can be.

Last edited:
You people and W. are disrespecting the American public and American tradition.

It's disgusting

Really Dainty? Because Jimmy Carter went to one, or both of Ronald Reagan's inaugurations?

Carter's an asshead, too. Al gore went to Bush's. Daddy Bush went to Clinton's. McCain went to Obama's. we are supposed to celebrate the PROCESS

Well, please forgive him for forgoing the hissing, booing, egg throwing low class behavior he had to endure at the first one. I certainly do.

Unlike yourself who has never had any to begin with.

Don't know why W didn't attend, but considering how Obama always points the finger at him for his own failures, who can blame him?

Really Dainty? Because Jimmy Carter went to one, or both of Ronald Reagan's inaugurations?

Carter's an asshead, too. Al gore went to Bush's. Daddy Bush went to Clinton's. McCain went to Obama's. we are supposed to celebrate the PROCESS

Well, please forgive him for forgoing the hissing, booing, egg throwing low class behavior he had to endure at the first one. I certainly do.

Willow. Do you think maybe a Valium or two would help you?

No one was going to act out at an inaugural. It's not like the teatards and birfer loons went

Willow. Do you think maybe a Valium or two would help you?

No one was going to act out at an inaugural. It's not like the teatards and birfer loons went

Did you miss the events of obummer's first inaugural or are you simply lying. Which? btw the behavior was so damn low class that even MSNBC said it was uncalled for. There's a clue for ya.

George W. Bush did not attend because if he attended, and it rained, Owe Bama would blame the rain on him.

Hey Jillian,, watch this and then apologize.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB1isvkqteg]What the News Networks Didn't Show You - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back