Absolutely disgusting! US cluster munitions targets civilians in Sevastopol

explaining the concept of freedom to foreigners seems an exercise in futility here

~S~
Why not? It was already explained by many authors, like, say, George Orwell. Your freedom is slavery. And, using the conception of doublethinking, we can explain it in at least two different ways: "American freedom to do whatever they want (including support of Neo-nazis in Ukraine and Baltic States) means slavery (inability to make their own decisions) for the rest of the world" if we are talking about American foreign policy. Or, if we are talking about American inner policy, "American freedom is the possibility to solve yourself in the worst kinds of slavery, like drug-addiction".

But what freedom Americans do not possess, is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four.

So as proof that Ukraine was entering NATO, you give the ultimatum the Russians gave the West? That doesn't establish that Ukraine was about to enter NATO. It doesn't even establish that Russia thought Ukraine was joining NATO. The only thing it establishes is that Russia used it as a justification for INVADING Ukraine. Guess what, every invader comes out with a justification for their belligerent actions. It doesn't mean they are facts. In fact, they rarely are.

As I said, you are literally just spewing Russian talking points, and try to present them as facts.

Your claim is that Ukraine was going to enter NATO. So far you have giving me an article AFTER hostilities began and a Russian ultimatum. Since time is linear, you have to have an actual reason to think they were planning on it before the conflict. What is it?

So as proof that Ukraine was entering NATO, you give the ultimatum the Russians gave the West? That doesn't establish that Ukraine was about to enter NATO. It doesn't even establish that Russia thought Ukraine was joining NATO. The only thing it establishes is that Russia used it as a justification for INVADING Ukraine. Guess what, every invader comes out with a justification for their belligerent actions. It doesn't mean they are facts. In fact, they rarely are.

As I said, you are literally just spewing Russian talking points, and try to present them as facts.

Your claim is that Ukraine was going to enter NATO. So far you have giving me an article AFTER hostilities began and a Russian ultimatum. Since time is linear, you have to have an actual reason to think they were planning on it before the conflict. What is it?

Sheesh. Can no one discuss anything honestly here?

Sheesh. Can no one discuss anything honestly here?
Sure I can. I'm asking a simple question. You obviously believe the Russian version. What makes you so certain Ukraine was about to join NATO? If the only thing you got is "The Russians said so." I'd argue you don't have much of an argument.

99% of Americans aren't free by any useful metric

US-Americans are free to overtake any form of responsibility they like to overtake. Russians have the freedom to fight against their own country and to die for Putin and his KGB - or they'll overtake the will of their real freedom and will do what this freedom tells them to do.

Last edited:
The attack on the beach in Sevastopol is painfully reminiscent of the tragedy in Zugres in Donbas in August 2014, when Ukrainian aircraft bombarded the beach with people with cluster munitions.

Why for heavens sake do you speak continuously such a bullshit? Putin started this stupid, senseless and criminal war on Europe in the Ukraine. Russia did do meanwhile many thousands of evil war crimes in the Ukraine. Only Russia is able to stop this war and to go home. And you will have to do exactly this and nothing else, because you are a nuclear power. Otherwise you risk a nuclear third world war. I doubt that any Russians will survive such a world war because even when on a mysterious reason some human beings should survive they will immediatelly kill any Russians they will meet afterwards.

Last edited:
Sure I can. I'm asking a simple question. You obviously believe the Russian version. What makes you so certain Ukraine was about to join NATO? If the only thing you got is "The Russians said so." I'd argue you don't have much of an argument.
They had been talking about it since 2008, what did you think Russia would do wait for Nato to take over the Russian Sevastopol Naval base after the Coup?

Why for heavens sake do you speak continuously such a bullshit? Putin started this stupid, senseless and criminal war on Europe in the Ukraine. Russia did do meanwhile many thousands of evil war crimes in the Ukraine. Only Russia is able to stop this war and to go home. And you will have to do exactly this and nothing else, because you are a nuclear power. Otherwise you risk a nuclear third world war. I doubt that any Russians will survive such a world war because even when on a mysterious reason some human beings should survive they will immediatelly kill any Russians they will meet afterwards.

You sound like one of those Germans who have not learnt a damn thing from History, i hope you don't have to learn the hard way because next time Germany may not exist when it's over.

For starters

IMG_20240626_185954.jpg

Why for heavens sake do you speak continuously such a bullshit? Putin started this stupid, senseless and criminal war on Europe in the Ukraine.
Actually, no. It was NATO who started it's expansion eastward, it were NATO countries who ruined international law, and it were NATO countries who refused all Russian attempts to build a reliable peace with equal rights and undivided safety for everyone.
And, technically, it's not a war, yet.

Russia did do meanwhile many thousands of evil war crimes in the Ukraine. Only Russia is able to stop this war and to go home.
Ukraine is a part of our home, too. Anyway, we can stop this war another way. Burn your cities and kill your men. Like a final solution of European question. You like that sort of things, don't you?

And you will have to do exactly this and nothing else, because you are a nuclear power. Otherwise you risk a nuclear third world war.
Ha-ha-ha! Of course, no. You guys are risking a nuclear war, and your risk is much more significant, exactly because you are not a nuclear power. We can wipe out the whole Germany, and nobody will say us a bad word for it.

I doubt that any Russians will survive such a world war because even when on a mysterious reason some human beings should survive they will immediatelly kill any Russians they will meet afterwards.

Of course, no. You know, history is written by the victors. In fifties, in all history books will be written the simple story about Germany, who started WWIII (as well as she started WWI and WWII), and crushed by the valiant Russian soldiers.
Nobody cared about Japanese after Hiroshima and Nagasaki (and dozens of other cities destroyed by incendiaires). They deserved it. Same way, you Krauts, deserved much more than ordinary nuclear strike.

Last edited:
Biden repeatedly told in interviews that Ukraine is not yet ready for NATO membership. Biden should have been more explicit about Ukraine's non-membership prior to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. But he refused to give Russia that assurance, which triggered the war. Trump would have made a call to Putin and prevented the war. It's all Biden's fault.

Peace in Ukraine means a guarantee that Russia will never occupy the country again, but Kyiv's membership in NATO is not necessary for this, U.S. President Joe Biden told in an interview with Time published on June 4.

Biden said that he had not been prepared to support the "NATOization of Ukraine before." A part of the condition for peace in Ukraine is the relations with Kyiv, like with other countries, "where we supply weapons so they can defend themselves in the future."

Last edited:

Your tax dollars at work

As feared, US drone directs terrorist cluster munitions strike on residential section of Sevastopol

WWIII as October surprise to keep Biden and democrat Party competitive?

Putin once again offered a peace deal, then we do this

If Ukraine had been a neutral state, it would likely have avoided being caught in the middle of geopolitical tensions between Russia and the West. This neutrality could have potentially prevented the annexation of Crimea by Russia and the ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine.

As a neutral state, Ukraine may have been able to focus more on internal development and economic growth without the external pressures of choosing sides in international conflicts.

Being a neutral state could have also allowed Ukraine to serve as a bridge between Russia and the West, facilitating diplomatic relations and potentially promoting peace and stability in the region.

However, being a neutral state does not guarantee complete protection from external threats, as seen in other neutral countries that have still faced challenges in maintaining their sovereignty.

Switzerland is a notable example of a neutral country that has faced challenges in maintaining its sovereignty despite its neutral status. During World War II, Switzerland was surrounded by Axis powers and faced significant pressure to align with them. The country had to navigate delicate diplomatic situations to protect its neutrality and sovereignty.

Similarly, Sweden maintained a policy of neutrality during both World War I and World War II but still faced challenges in safeguarding its independence. The country had to make strategic decisions to protect itself from potential threats while staying neutral.

Even countries like Finland and Austria, which have historically been neutral, have had to navigate geopolitical tensions to assert their sovereignty and protect their interests.

Overall, if Ukraine had been a neutral state, it could have potentially avoided the current conflict and focused on internal development and diplomacy.

Edit:
However, the effectiveness of neutrality would depend on various factors, including the willingness of other countries to respect Ukraine's neutral status.

If Mr. NATO keeps showing off his muscles that way, he will eventually get into BIG TROUBLE one day, especially with BIG KGB man like Putin. lol. :)

If Ukraine had been a neutral state, it would likely have avoided being caught in the middle of geopolitical tensions between Russia and the West. This neutrality could have potentially prevented the annexation of Crimea by Russia and the ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine.

As a neutral state, Ukraine may have been able to focus more on internal development and economic growth without the external pressures of choosing sides in international conflicts.

Being a neutral state could have also allowed Ukraine to serve as a bridge between Russia and the West, facilitating diplomatic relations and potentially promoting peace and stability in the region.

However, being a neutral state does not guarantee complete protection from external threats, as seen in other neutral countries that have still faced challenges in maintaining their sovereignty.

Switzerland is a notable example of a neutral country that has faced challenges in maintaining its sovereignty despite its neutral status. During World War II, Switzerland was surrounded by Axis powers and faced significant pressure to align with them. The country had to navigate delicate diplomatic situations to protect its neutrality and sovereignty.

Similarly, Sweden maintained a policy of neutrality during both World War I and World War II but still faced challenges in safeguarding its independence. The country had to make strategic decisions to protect itself from potential threats while staying neutral.

Even countries like Finland and Austria, which have historically been neutral, have had to navigate geopolitical tensions to assert their sovereignty and protect their interests.

Overall, if Ukraine had been a neutral state, it could have potentially avoided the current conflict and focused on internal development and diplomacy.

Edit:
However, the effectiveness of neutrality would depend on various factors, including the willingness of other countries to respect Ukraine's neutral status.

If Mr. NATO keeps showing off his muscles that way, he will eventually get into BIG TROUBLE one day, especially with BIG KGB man like Putin. lol. :)

Forum List

Back