Absolutely disgusting! US cluster munitions targets civilians in Sevastopol

I'll try.....

Nato is seen as 'defensive' as the Russian Federation is

The Russian federation is Putin and his KGB. The rest are idiots who have the human right to die for them.

it's all just a matter of where one resides on this rock fork

~S~

What's stupid nonsense: The NATO is only a defence alliance and it gave not any lousy real reason why Putin attacked Europe in the Ukraine. Russia is the biggest country of the world with a very low population density. All Russians could live in wealth and peace. It was Russia that dissolved the Soviet Union - no one else.

The Russian federation is Putin and his KGB. The rest are idiots who have the human right to die for them.

What's stupid nonsense: The NATO is only a defence alliance and it gave not any lousy real reason why Putin attacked Europe in the Ukraine. Russia is the biggest country of the world with a very low population density. All Russians could live in wealth and peace. It was Russia that dissolved the Soviet Union - no one else.
i hand you a hammer, and you hit yourself on the head Zaang....~S~

This politician actually speaks the truth. LISTEN!

Sorry simply not true. Or at least very selective about your facts.

First off. NATO had and has weapons on the border with Russia for a long time, and vice-versa. Saying that's somehow a causus belli, is simply wrong. You mentioned Cuba. Cuba was already armed by the Soviets. What caused the US to threaten to attack was the placement of NUCLEAR WEAPONS, big difference. And even that was selective because NATO had nuclear weapons in Turkey at the time, without causing a war.

Second, UKRAINE wasn't and had no hope of being a member of NATO. So how exactly is a war justified to prevent something that isn't happening?

Third, and most importantly. You are JUSTIFYING the invasion of a sovereign country. Using the same talking points, and that's what they are, simply talking points, of the invader. Claiming the invaded deserve their fate.

You said you understand history? Maybe you should apply that knowledge to the treaty of Munich, and this current situation. If you know what I'm talking about you should understand you're playing Chamberlain in this drama. And history has judged him harshly.

Leaders Agree to Expedite Ukraine's NATO Membership

The attack on the beach in Sevastopol is painfully reminiscent of the tragedy in Zugres in Donbas in August 2014, when Ukrainian aircraft bombarded the beach with people with cluster munitions.

Lol. Still not interested. Maybe if you ask real nicely.
Here is another politician warning your dumb ass. PAY ATTENTION!
1719401002412.jpeg

Serbian President Warns of a Third World War - IDN-InDepthNews

I'll try.....

Nato is seen as 'defensive' as the Russian Federation is

it's all just a matter of where one resides on this rock fork

~S~
The defensive nature of NATO is established by it's articles. It's not some subjective thing. It's also demonstrated by it's history. NATO as an entity has only operated ones on a war footing. After 9/11. Besides that it was always outside NATO.

-Both gulf wars, Coalitions containing both NATO and non-nato members. The second one alot of NATO members didn't join.
-About 2 dozen regional conflicts where the US worked unilaterally.
-Yugoslavia, the UN.
-Vietnam, US and a few allies.
-Korea, the UN.

My point is that I can give dozens of examples of NATO members going to war, some very hot wars. Yet the ONLY time NATO ever intervened was when one of it's members was attacked.

This politician actually speaks the truth ...

Do you know who is this Ukrainian?

330px-Vyshyvanyi_01.jpg

If you do not know: drive to Kharkiv. Listen to the opera "Vyshyvanyi. King of Ukraine". Could be an unbelievable enjoyment of art - accompanied in proper style by Russian bombs on Kharkiv. He fought for the independence of the Ukraine a long time of his life because he loved the Ukrainian people. He was born in 1895 and had been murdered from the Russian KGB in 1948. They accused him to be a French and British spy.

Last edited:
Here is another politician warning your dumb ass. PAY ATTENTION!
View attachment 967630
Serbian President Warns of a Third World War - IDN-InDepthNews
I'm supposed to be scared of a threat, when there's just as much danger that sitting by will do the same thing?

You were talking about empathy? Let me tell you how I look at it.

Putin at the moment has invaded and annexed territory 4 times since 2010. Until the last time only getting a slap on the wrist for his troubles.

You expect me to let him have his way this time on the presumption that after this he'll be done. I don't believe he will be. And if he figures NATO is a paper tiger. Which he will if we let him do whatever he wants to Ukraine. He will simply continue until WW3 finally will break out or the West capitulates.

Threats only work, if the person being threatened is more afraid of the consequences of not giving in than they are of those of giving in.

I'm supposed to be scared of a threat, when there's just as much danger that sitting by will do the same thing?

You were talking about empathy? Let me tell you how I look at it.

Putin at the moment has invaded and annexed territory 4 times since 2010. Until the last time only getting a slap on the wrist for his troubles.

You expect me to let him have his way this time on the presumption that after this he'll be done. I don't believe he will be. And if he figures NATO is a paper tiger. Which he will if we let him do whatever he wants to Ukraine. He will simply continue until WW3 finally will break out or the West capitulates.

Threats only work, if the person being threatened is more afraid of the consequences of not giving in than they are of those of giving in.
You’ve learned nothing from history. The elite are pushing for war just as they did in the prior two world wars and so many others throughout history.

SHUT OFF THE TV!

You’ve learned nothing from history. The elite are pushing for war just as they did in the prior two world wars and so many others throughout history.

SHUT OFF THE TV!
Actually it's historical knowledge that informs my position. Hitler invaded the Rheinland, annexed Austria, bullied the allies to let him have Sudetenland, only to have him invade the rest of the country until finally WW2 broke out over Poland.

I think that explains the folly of negotiating with bullies.

The attack on the beach in Sevastopol is painfully reminiscent of the tragedy in Zugres in Donbas in August 2014, when Ukrainian aircraft bombarded the beach with people with cluster munitions.

On what reason, Mr. Incredibility? Because they relax in times of war on a beach in the Ukrainian Crimea? Who is such a stupid civilist to take a bath in the near of the home harbor of the Russian Black Sea fleet? And which AI created what kind of story - perhaps also including fotos, voices and films - for such a "realistic" stupidity?

Last edited:
Lol, all blow and no show. You Russian twats invaded and are now getting what ya deserved. So quit crying.

They're getting everything east of the Dnieper

Zelen$ky is getting rich with blood money

BlackRock gets the US Taxpayer for picking up the pieces

Almost everybody happy

Forum List

Back