Absolutely disgusting! US cluster munitions targets civilians in Sevastopol

You were wrong when you claimed that the people in Donbas started the war.

The Obama/Biden administration started the war. The Nazi puppets that they illegally installed attacked Donbas in 2014.

Why? Because that's where the natural gas resources are. Right after the coup, three crooked Democrats were installed on the Burisma board of directors. None of them had any experience in the gas industry. They were obviously installed to launder money.
Where I claimed that? Point specifically that place.

You clearly don't understand how NATO works...

It is a defence pact, one gets attacked, they all get attacked...

US got attacked and thus NATO kicked in...

This had happened exactly one time in history: 9/11. That's why Germany had sent soldiers to Afghanistan for example. But this "game" is still not over only because this beginning democracy lost - and specially also all women in Afghanistan lost - ort becaeu Osmasm Bin Laden is dead. Many nations take care that the USA will not be attacked again.

This makes US have huge reach around the world defending US interests in the world..

No. Whatever had been the real reasons for the attack of the USA against the Iraq under Sadam Husein - this had absolutelly nothing to do with the NATO. This was made from a so called "alliance of the willing" - I guess this means "alliance of spitlickers" because the USA did not need any alliance to win a war against the Iraq under Saddam Husein without any transparent reason to do so. Still today it is totally intransparent why the USA did do this totally stupid war. But why Russia is doing a totally stupid, senseless and criminal war on Europe in the Ukraine is some dozen dimensions more stupid than the relativelly unimportant elimination of the tyrant Saddam Husein and his absurde bloody political regime.

Last edited:
You clearly don't understand how NATO works...

It is a defence pact, one gets attacked, they all get attacked...

US got attacked and thus NATO kicked in...

This makes US have huge reach around the world defending US interests in the world..
Wrong. NATO is an offensive force now and the US government is a hegemonic imperialist warmongering force that will soon die, as all such nations have throughout history.

What I've claimed has been documented here many times. Putting arms on another countries borders is an offensive act and like I said, one we would not accept either.
Sorry simply not true. Or at least very selective about your facts.

First off. NATO had and has weapons on the border with Russia for a long time, and vice-versa. Saying that's somehow a causus belli, is simply wrong. You mentioned Cuba. Cuba was already armed by the Soviets. What caused the US to threaten to attack was the placement of NUCLEAR WEAPONS, big difference. And even that was selective because NATO had nuclear weapons in Turkey at the time, without causing a war.

Second, UKRAINE wasn't and had no hope of being a member of NATO. So how exactly is a war justified to prevent something that isn't happening?

Third, and most importantly. You are JUSTIFYING the invasion of a sovereign country. Using the same talking points, and that's what they are, simply talking points, of the invader. Claiming the invaded deserve their fate.

You said you understand history? Maybe you should apply that knowledge to the treaty of Munich, and this current situation. If you know what I'm talking about you should understand you're playing Chamberlain in this drama. And history has judged him harshly.

Last edited:
This had happened exactly one time in history: 9/11. That's why Germany had sent soldiers to Afghanistan for example. But this "game" is still not over.

No. Whatever had been the real reasons for the attack of the USA against the Iraq under Sadam Husein - this had absolutelly nothing to do with the NATO. This was made from a so called "alliance of the willing" - I guess this means "alliance of spitlickers" because the USA did not need any alliance to win a war against the Iraq under Saddam Husein without any transparent reason to do so. Still today it is totally intransparent why the USA did do this totally stupid war. But why Russia is doing a totaly stupid, senseless and cirnmalsn war OBN Euroep in the Ukraine is some dozen dimensions more stupid than the relativelly unimportant elimination of the tyrant Saddam Husein and his absurde bloody political regime.
English please.

This had happened exactly one time in history: 9/11. That's why Germany had sent soldiers to Afghanistan for example. But this "game" is still not over only because this beginning democracy lost - and specially also all women in Afghanistan lost - ort becaeu Osmasm Bin Laden is dead. Many nations take care that the USA will not be attacked again.

No. Whatever had been the real reasons for the attack of the USA against the Iraq under Sadam Husein - this had absolutelly nothing to do with the NATO. This was made from a so called "alliance of the willing" - I guess this means "alliance of spitlickers" because the USA did not need any alliance to win a war against the Iraq under Saddam Husein without any transparent reason to do so. Still today it is totally intransparent why the USA did do this totally stupid war. But why Russia is doing a totaly stupid, senseless and cirnmalsn war OBN Euroep in the Ukraine is some dozen dimensions more stupid than the relativelly unimportant elimination of the tyrant Saddam Husein and his absurde bloody political regime.
Iraq didn't fall under the auspices of NATO you are correct. Precisely because the US could not convince all the members that invading Iraq was a defensive action.

What I've claimed has been documented here many times. Putting arms on another countries borders is an offensive act and like I said, one we would not accept either.
Dumb Americans like the ones in this thread, are incapable of putting themselves in Russia’s shoes. They have no understanding of Russia’s feelings. They have no empathy for Russia.

Dumb Americans like the ones in this thread, are incapable of putting themselves in Russia’s shoes. They have no understanding of Russia’s feelings. They have no empathy for Russia.
My empathy is reserved for the nation being invaded not the invaders.

If some nation did to the US what the US is doing to Russia, you’d sing a different tune.

Think.

Shut off the tv.
I wouldn't sing a different tune. In fact, I was against the Iraq war before it became fashionable. I can even recall the moment.

It was when Colin Powell stood before the UN general assembly and said he had "irrefutable evidence that Iraq is producing weapons of mass destruction." Only to give sketches how mobile labs supposedly look. At that moment I thought, if this the best evidence they have for starting a war, that war is not justified.

Again, my empathy is reserved for the invaded NOT the invaders.

Forum List

Back