Absolutely disgusting! US cluster munitions targets civilians in Sevastopol

US cluster munitions targets civilians in Sevastopol​

Eh? The USA attacked the Ukrainian city Sevastopol? Since when is the USA in war with the Ukraine? Since never or since never? Or since Putin has suffered a total loss of reality with his more than 100,000 war crimes in the Ukraine? Did Putin kill Russian children in Sevastopol now and likes to give this responsibility to others? Not astonsishing such methods for a hangman bird like him. His KGB is worldwide active against all nations of the world.

I think that the opposition to the use of land mines and cluster bombs is what got Princess Di in trouble. We have never signed the treaty. and we continue the use of depleted uranium, white phosphorus, and cluster munitions because that's what we do. It's not terrorism if you call the victims terrorists.

Negotiating peace does not make one a communist sympathizer

~S~
No, but suggesting a country that's been attacked is required to give up territory to the one doing the attacking suggest you sympathize with the attacker.

There was a time, when Republicans understood that appeasing bullies doesn't encourage peace but simply leads to more aggression.

Now though it seems that sympathizing with Russia is more important.

There was a time, when Republicans understood that appeasing bullies doesn't encourage peace but simply leads to more aggression.
There was also a time when we talked softly and carried a big stick and mostly left other countries alone. Now all we do is talk shit with a sawed off shotgun and act like a meth head looking for the next hit.

We needed to stay out of all it from the beginning. Does that make me a Trumpster or Russian?
Had the criminal US government stayed out of it from the beginning, there’d be no war and the MIC wouldn’t get rich. So, there’s that.

So that whole sending Ukrainian Nazis to kill Russian ethnics in Donbas was what?

A propagandistic lie from Putin - what also you and the whole world knows, Russian. Since 2008 Russia had sent combatants (soldiers without uniforms - also known as terrorists) into the Donbass region who had murdered Ukrainian civilists there. The Ukrainians defended themselves against this criminals - while Putin tried to define this as a kind of "civil war" - what it never had been. Most victims had been Ukrainians!!! And not any group of people had been persecuted in the Ukraine - also not Jews or Crimean Tartars. As far as I know only the Crimean Germans had been genocided (murdered and/or displaced) from the Soviets. And Jews had been represssed after world war 2 in the Soviet Union from the Russians. The Jews in Odessa made clear in the beginning of this war that they not had been discriminated from the Ukraine.

Last edited:
A propagandistic lie from Putin - what also you and the whole world knows. Since 2008 Russia had sent capmabatanst (soldiers without uniforms - also known as terrorists) into the Donbass region who had murdered Ukrainian civilists there. Zkrtaisnmisnms defendef themselves against this criminals - while Putin tried to define this as a kindof "civil war" - what it never had been. No any froup pof püaioaposnm had been persecuted in the Ukraine - aso not Jews or Crimean Tartars. As far as I know only the Crimean Germans had been genocided (m,ridere and dispalced) from the Soviets. And Jews had been represssed after world war 2 in the Soviet Union from the Russians. The Jews in Odessa made clear in the beginning of this war that they not had been discriminated from the Ukraine.
so, are you suggesting a false flag Zaang? ~S~

There was also a time when we talked softly and carried a big stick and mostly left other countries alone. Now all we do is talk shit with a sawed off shotgun and act like a meth head looking for the next hit.
America has NEVER left countries alone. At least not in terms of supplying weapons to allies. Which is what's happening now.

An ally that was attacked by a more powerful nation to boot. To suggest that supplying weapons to such an ally and that they use those weapons is somehow wrong is naive at best, collaboration with an enemy at worst.

Your tax dollars at work

As feared, US drone directs terrorist cluster munitions strike on residential section of Sevastopol

WWIII as October surprise to keep Biden and democrat Party competitive?

Putin once again offered a peace deal, then we do this

We don't have to imagine the Russians killing civilians because that's ALL they've done since this war started.

True, but here we're the aggressor fork......~S~
How do you figure? The US supplied the weapons sure, but that doesn't make the US the aggressor. Neither in my book does it make Ukraine the aggressor. It's a war. People get killed, either purposely or accidentally. Ukraine didn't start it. And I don't think it's fair to expect them to fight it with their hands tied behind their backs.

Your tax dollars at work

As feared, US drone directs terrorist cluster munitions strike on residential section of Sevastopol

WWIII as October surprise to keep Biden and democrat Party competitive?

Putin once again offered a peace deal, then we do this

This is the United States doing genocide.

Everyone always calls out Israel. They don't even claim that what Iran killing, raping, and murdering Israelis to be genocide. All of the necks of those babies chopped off and no one calls out Iran's atrocities of genocide- not even Candace Owens.

How do you figure? The US supplied the weapons sure, but that doesn't make the US the aggressor. Neither in my book does it make Ukraine the aggressor. It's a war. People get killed, either purposely or accidentally. Ukraine didn't start it. And I don't think it's fair to expect them to fight it with their hands tied behind their backs.
It depends on one's perspective Fork

How Russians or Ukrainians view our presence after this attack may be a pivotal point in the conflict

~S~

so, are you suggesting a false flag Zaang? ~S~

I "suggest" = expect in this context that Russia will have to lose this war and will have to give back every squareyard of Ukrainian territory. And I suggest to make Prussia - today called "Oblast Kaliningrad" - to a strict retreat for the Europan nature where [nearly] no human beings should live. Specially all Russians will have to leave this area. This will minimize the Russian "influence" = "danger" in the Baltic, Scandinavian and East European nations. And I "suggest"=expect that all Russian soldiers will not only leave the Ukraine but also Belarus.

Last edited:
I "suggest" = expect in this context that Russia will have to lose this war and will have to give back every squareyard of Ukrainian territory. And I suggest to make Prussia - today called "Oblast Kaliningrad" - to a strict retreat for the Europan nature. All Russians will have to leavce this area. This will minimize the Russian "influence" = "danger" in the Baltic, Scandinavian and East European nations. And I "suggest"=expect that all Russian soldiers will not only leave the Ukraine but also Belarus.
Which might happen , if NATO leaves first Zaang.....~S~

Forum List

Back