Absolutely disgusting! US cluster munitions targets civilians in Sevastopol

An ally that was attacked by a more powerful nation to boot. To suggest that supplying weapons to such an ally and that they use those weapons is somehow wrong is naive at best, collaboration with an enemy at worst.
What you said is not wrong. What is wrong is what you said I'd not what we've done.

Overthrowing other people’s governments: The Master List​

By William Blum
Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)
  • China 1949 to early 1960s
  • Albania 1949-53
  • East Germany 1950s
  • Iran 1953 *
  • Guatemala 1954 *
  • Costa Rica mid-1950s
  • Syria 1956-7
  • Egypt 1957
  • Indonesia 1957-8
  • British Guiana 1953-64 *
  • Iraq 1963 *
  • North Vietnam 1945-73
  • Cambodia 1955-70 *
  • Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
  • Ecuador 1960-63 *
  • Congo 1960 *
  • France 1965
  • Brazil 1962-64 *
  • Dominican Republic 1963 *
  • Cuba 1959 to present
  • Bolivia 1964 *
  • Indonesia 1965 *
  • Ghana 1966 *
  • Chile 1964-73 *
  • Greece 1967 *
  • Costa Rica 1970-71
  • Bolivia 1971 *
  • Australia 1973-75 *
  • Angola 1975, 1980s
  • Zaire 1975
  • Portugal 1974-76 *
  • Jamaica 1976-80 *
  • Seychelles 1979-81
  • Chad 1981-82 *
  • Grenada 1983 *
  • South Yemen 1982-84
  • Suriname 1982-84
  • Fiji 1987 *
  • Libya 1980s
  • Nicaragua 1981-90 *
  • Panama 1989 *
  • Bulgaria 1990 *
  • Albania 1991 *
  • Iraq 1991
  • Afghanistan 1980s *
  • Somalia 1993
  • Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
  • Ecuador 2000 *
  • Afghanistan 2001 *
  • Venezuela 2002 *
  • Iraq 2003 *
  • Haiti 2004 *
  • Somalia 2007 to present
  • Honduras 2009 *
  • Libya 2011 *
  • Syria 2012
  • Ukraine 2014 *

How do you figure? The US supplied the weapons sure, but that doesn't make the US the aggressor. Neither in my book does it make Ukraine the aggressor. It's a war. People get killed, either purposely or accidentally. Ukraine didn't start it. And I don't think it's fair to expect them to fight it with their hands tied behind their backs.

Russia didn't do anything we wouldn't have done.

There was an agreement. No eastward expansion of NATO. If NATO expands into Ukraine that allows arms to be placed on Russia's borders.

We would start a war if someone decided to place arms on our borders. We nearly did in Cuba.

If we don't agree to arm Ukraine and go back on our earlier agreements, there is no war.

True, but here we're the aggressor fork......~S~

For some strange reason, many Americans see a new Hitler around every corner (thanks to war propaganda promoted nonstop by state controlled media), but they’re unable to see their own government as the culprit, even though it’s obvious.

What you said is not wrong. What is wrong is what you said I'd not what we've done.

Overthrowing other people’s governments: The Master List​

By William Blum
Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)
  • China 1949 to early 1960s
  • Albania 1949-53
  • East Germany 1950s
  • Iran 1953 *
  • Guatemala 1954 *
  • Costa Rica mid-1950s
  • Syria 1956-7
  • Egypt 1957
  • Indonesia 1957-8
  • British Guiana 1953-64 *
  • Iraq 1963 *
  • North Vietnam 1945-73
  • Cambodia 1955-70 *
  • Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
  • Ecuador 1960-63 *
  • Congo 1960 *
  • France 1965
  • Brazil 1962-64 *
  • Dominican Republic 1963 *
  • Cuba 1959 to present
  • Bolivia 1964 *
  • Indonesia 1965 *
  • Ghana 1966 *
  • Chile 1964-73 *
  • Greece 1967 *
  • Costa Rica 1970-71
  • Bolivia 1971 *
  • Australia 1973-75 *
  • Angola 1975, 1980s
  • Zaire 1975
  • Portugal 1974-76 *
  • Jamaica 1976-80 *
  • Seychelles 1979-81
  • Chad 1981-82 *
  • Grenada 1983 *
  • South Yemen 1982-84
  • Suriname 1982-84
  • Fiji 1987 *
  • Libya 1980s
  • Nicaragua 1981-90 *
  • Panama 1989 *
  • Bulgaria 1990 *
  • Albania 1991 *
  • Iraq 1991
  • Afghanistan 1980s *
  • Somalia 1993
  • Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
  • Ecuador 2000 *
  • Afghanistan 2001 *
  • Venezuela 2002 *
  • Iraq 2003 *
  • Haiti 2004 *
  • Somalia 2007 to present
  • Honduras 2009 *
  • Libya 2011 *
  • Syria 2012
  • Ukraine 2014 *
Dumb Americans think their government’s constant interventions around the world is good. Any other nation doing as their nation does, is awful and we need more war to stop it.

It’s circular logic, but very beneficial for the war machine that controls the US government.

For some strange reason, many Americans see a new Hitler around every corner (thanks to war propaganda promoted nonstop by state controlled media), but they’re unable to see their own government as the culprit, even though it’s obvious.
none are so blind as those who refuse to see Gip....~S~

One you are entirely unfamiliar with.

Maybe true, Putinist. I never understood tyrants and tyrannies. What do you try to justify? The war of Putin against the Russian root "Ukraine" or the war of Putin against Russia on her own?

This I do not understand - although it is extremely easy to understand:

This I do understand very well - although it is anything else than easy to understand:

Perhaps you are able to understand this a little:

Last edited:
A month ago, Putin warned,
“In the end, if we see that these countries become involved in a war against us, what they are doing makes them directly involved in a war against the Russian Federation, we reserve the right to act the same way,” he said. “Overall, it leads to some serious problems.”

And he raised the prospect of retaliatory action by asking why Russia would “not have the right to supply our weapons of the same class to those regions of the world where there will be strikes on the sensitive facilities of those countries that are doing this against Russia?”

Now he's got dead civilians and the Kremlin spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, called the strike "barbaric" and accused the US of "killing Russian children". Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the weapons system "cannot be used without the direct participation of the American military, including satellite capabilities".

Putin doesn't give warnings lightly and he acts. This is full blown war talk and something needs to change fast. I'm not sure we have a way out of war at this point and with our current leadership.

If you can even admit to yourself that we have been in the business of interfering with sovereign nations, assassinating our perceived enemies, fomenting revolutions and regime changes non stop to achieve a preconceived goal, do you for one minute think that the people doing this would draw the line at manipulating our own people and government if it was contrary to their plans? Just think or one minute. Then it will start to make real sense, not that we are surrounded by danger from everyone.

Maybe true, Putinist. I never understood tyrants and tyrannies. What do you try to justify? The war of Putin against the Russian root "Ukraine" or the war of Putin against Russia on her own?
Lol. You aren’t informed. Your opinions are made by the state. Stop it.

If you can even admit to yourself that we have been in the business of interfering with sovereign nations, assassinating our perceived enemies, fomenting revolutions and regime changes non stop to achieve a preconceived goal, do you for one minute think that the people doing this would draw the line at manipulating our own people and government if it was contrary to their plans? Just think or one minute. Then it will start to make real sense, not that we are surrounded by danger from everyone.
For the statist, when America does it it’s good. :cuckoo: :uhoh3:

Russia didn't do anything we wouldn't have done.

There was an agreement. No eastward expansion of NATO. If NATO expands into Ukraine that allows arms to be placed on Russia's borders.

We would start a war if someone decided to place arms on our borders. We nearly did in Cuba.

If we don't agree to arm Ukraine and go back on our earlier agreements, there is no war.
First off, the ONLY agreement ever put on paper was the agreement to respect Ukrainian sovereignty in exchange for their nuclear weapons, secured by security guarantees from among other people the US and RUSSIA.

Second NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance. Meaning the ONLY time it is applicable is when Ukraine is attacked so no threat is derived from NATO. You are literally regurgitation one of the Russian justification for INVADING a neighbor.

It's like blaming the wife for provoking the beating she's getting.

It depends on one's perspective Fork

How Russians or Ukrainians view our presence after this attack may be a pivotal point in the conflict

~S~
Their is no presence. That's the point. This is the Ukrainian military using the arms at it's disposal.

Lol. You aren’t informed. Your opinions are made by the state. Stop it.

Why do you want to make a fool of yourself by trying not to talk to me and wasting far too many pointless words and empty time?

Translation:

Honey, the weather is beautiful
I can't bear to stay at home any longer
Today you have to go out into the countryside
Out into the colorful spring!
Every boy and his girl
With a food parcel
Sitting in the green clover today -
Honey, I've got an idea:

Look, the sun is warm and the air is balmy
Let's go poison pigeons in the park!
The trees are green and the sky is blue
We sit together in the arbor
And each of us poisons a pigeon
Spring, it penetrates to the very core
Poisoning pigeons in the park

Honey, go, bring the arsenic quickly
That's what works best
Sprinkle it on a graham loaf criss-cross
Take the Scherzel, they love to eat it
First chase away the sparrows
Because they mess everything up
Such a sparrow is too quick, he eats the poison in no time
And the poor deaf bird looks on

Yes, spring, spring, spring is here
Can there be a greater pleasure in life
Than poisoning pigeons in the park?
Hansl likes to go with the Mali
Because Mali, she pays for the cyanide
Hearts are weak and love is strong
Poisoning pigeons in the park...
Take something for us to snack on -
In the other pocket!

Last edited:
First off, the ONLY agreement ever put on paper was the agreement to respect Ukrainian sovereignty in exchange for their nuclear weapons, secured by security guarantees from among other people the US and RUSSIA.

Second NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance. Meaning the ONLY time it is applicable is when Ukraine is attacked so no threat is derived from NATO. You are literally regurgitation one of the Russian justification for INVADING a neighbor.

It's like blaming the wife for provoking the beating she's getting.

What I've claimed has been documented here many times. Putting arms on another countries borders is an offensive act and like I said, one we would not accept either.

Forum List

Back