Abstinence 'is not realistic,' Palin's daughter says

My advice to you Amanda. Don't beat yourself up for experimenting--nor worry about your identity. You're probably heterosexual.

I'm the worst person at counseling anyone about sexual identity issues. My own experience is that sexuality is on a continuum and is a lot less solid that most people consider.

I have no doubt I'm hetero, I just did some things in the past that I wouldn't have done if I was sober. I'll pick it up with you later, it's getting harder and harder to type anything coherent. Thank God for red underlined squigglies or this would all be complete gibberish like I posted last night. :lol:

My advice to you Amanda. Don't beat yourself up for experimenting--nor worry about your identity. You're probably heterosexual.

I'm the worst person at counseling anyone about sexual identity issues. My own experience is that sexuality is on a continuum and is a lot less solid that most people consider.

I have no doubt I'm hetero, I just did some things in the past that I wouldn't have done if I was sober. I'll pick it up with you later, it's getting harder and harder to type anything coherent. Thank God for red underlined squigglies or this would all be complete gibberish like I posted last night. :lol:

well finish up and pass out-----and ty for the pic--They've been a big hit ! :lol:

at this rate, we should hit homophobia sometime in 2011- june 16th by my calculations, but i'll have to redo the numbers to be positive.:razz:

I'll get out my abacus if it doesn't have drool all over it.

We should start a strangest object we've ever masturbated with thread... just a thought. :tongue:

One of my dearest friends had an orgasm while her cat sat on her lap purring. She's extra sensitive.

Last edited:

If you've no doubt you're heterosexual, why are you interested in the sex life of someoone who is a complete stranger to you.

Why are you interested in lesbian sex?

I suggest watching some movies. Maybe it just turns you on and you and your boyfriend can watch some and make nice vanilla heterosexual sex.

Try a vibrator. They're not for everyone. I find them too intense. I could probably come from a cat purring--but I haven't tried it, lol. All my honeu has to do is give me one of her looks and I completely melt. We've gotten very subtle these days. We know each other really well.

It'll all work out. You've had a rejectioni--that sucks. They'll be other young men beating down your door.

In the meantime, learn what satisfies yourself and be the woman the man you want would be attracted to.

Last edited:
Try a vibrator. They're not for everyone. I find them too intense. I could probably come from a cat purring--but I haven't tried it, lol.

It'll all work out. You've had a rejectioni--that sucks. They'll be other young men beating down your door.

In the meantime, learn what satisfies yourself and be the woman the man you want would be attracted to.

that's some deep shit again for an thread about abstinence :lol:

Try a vibrator. They're not for everyone. I find them too intense. I could probably come from a cat purring--but I haven't tried it, lol.

that's some deep shit again for an thread about abstinence :lol:

you're half right

If you've no doubt you're heterosexual, why are you interested in the sex life of someoone who is a complete stranger to you.

I suggest watching some movies. Maybe it just turns you on and you and your boyfriend can watch some and make nice vanilla heterosexual sex.

No... it doesn't turn me on... I don't think... er... maybe. :confused:

I was going to do this between just us but since you bring it up and I don't give a fuck...

I have made out with a few girls and a few times did um... a little more.

I like the way girls kiss and touch me. But I don't know it's just wrong. I don't know why but I feel so dirty for even doing it beside enjoying it. I was hoping we would talk about it and you could tell me why you think it's ok and I could make some sense of it and rationalize it so I didn't feel the way I do. More than just making out I like boys better. I like the power and strength of a man, I don't know hpow to describe it, it just mke sme breathless. But therewas something about the gentleness of girls that I can't get out of my mind. I don't think it's natural or right and it makes me feel a little sick at the same time but I wish boys could be... I dunno just more like girls with me at first.

I like the way boys smell. Girls semms I don't know artificial to me, cos maybe I know the work they put in but I know how boys are they just ARE so it's like all so real.

I dunno does any of this make sense? It doen't to me. :confused:

Try a vibrator. They're not for everyone. I find them too intense. I could probably come from a cat purring--but I haven't tried it, lol. All my honeu has to do is give me one of her looks and I completely melt. We've gotten very subtle these days. We know each other really well.

Yeah but have you seen the price of a good vib??? Jeeeesus I can do it myself for that.

No... it doesn't turn me on... I don't think... er... maybe. :confused:

I was going to do this between just us but since you bring it up and I don't give a fuck...

I have made out with a few girls and a few times did um... a little more.

I like the way girls kiss and touch me. But I don't know it's just wrong. I don't know why but I feel so dirty for even doing it beside enjoying it. I was hoping we would talk about it and you could tell me why you think it's ok and I could make some sense of it and rationalize it so I didn't feel the way I do. More than just making out I like boys better. I like the power and strength of a man, I don't know hpow to describe it, it just mke sme breathless. But therewas something about the gentleness of girls that I can't get out of my mind. I don't think it's natural or right and it makes me feel a little sick at the same time but I wish boys could be... I dunno just more like girls with me at first.

I like the way boys smell. Girls semms I don't know artificial to me, cos maybe I know the work they put in but I know how boys are they just ARE so it's like all so real.

I dunno does any of this make sense? It doen't to me. :confused:

I like the way girls touch and kiss me. I don't feel wrong about it. You do. Pay atttention to that. It's not good for you to do anything you feel wrong about.

I think it's fine that you had an experience with a woman. I don't think it's fine that it makes you feel guilty. Don't do anything that you regret.

I regret nothing. Actually, I do regret rejecting a girl one time because I was confused. I hurt her feelings. I regret that.

I have no regrets for loving men and women. I have no regrets that I am married to a woman. It's just how it worked out for us. We'd both been with men. We were both married to the same man.

I thought when I first danced with a woman, how strange it was to hold her. How strange it was to be in a lesbian bar. How differently she smelled. Men and women smell differently.

HOw shocked I was after I had come out with a woman, to find myself falling in love with a man. I'm glad he was married. I refused to have an affair with him because of his previous committment--and his wife was pregnant with twins. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself.

But I did love him deeply. He impressed the hell out of me in so many ways. I didn't think a man could be so feeling and deep in this thinking. I loved him with my whole heart, and I loved him and myself enough to not act on those feelings.

Ok. I've had two glasses of wine tonight myself. So this isn't my usual kind of sharing--especially knowing my enemies like nothing else than to smash my face in my complexity and laugh at it.

But here I am--one human being to another. I think its great that you reflect deeply and I have no doubt you will find your way.

It makes no difference to me that you prefer to be with a man. It's not easy to be a dyke, even thought times have changed and people are more tolerate. The truth is when it comes to a committment like marriage--it will never happen in my lifetime. I will not be able to provide for my wife--the way a man can.

It's just the truth of the times. I accept it. I accept that someone can call me a slur and not give a shit. It's just how things are. It's the truth.

If I had a choice--I would have chosen to be heterosexual. It's much easier.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean, whoever you are who calls himself dilloduck.

I'm married. If my mate died tomorrow. I'd be so devastated that having another relationship with a woman or man would be the last thing I'd be interested in.

I always had short term relationships with men in between long term relationships with women. I'm into emotional closeness. Men don't lead with that as a strength generally.

Forum List

Back