‘Acceptable’ Violence Against Peaceful Pro-Lifers Is Unacceptable

It's always someone else's body - from conception.

Viability is an arbitrary and rapidly changing target.

But an established one at a given time, though changing, and I think we are at the limits of change for the better without some form of artificial womb.

‘Acceptable’ Violence Against Peaceful Pro-Lifers....​

...necessitates there is acceptable violence against peaceful pro-choicers...
...including those choosing to have an abortion.

Guessing the pro-choice crowd will disagree with this.

It's not a dodge, it's a fact. That one out of five feel as you do are the minority dodge.

Got viable numbers to call it "1 out of 5"?

And I'm talking Abortion up to the last second support. You are saying 80% of people support that?

I put the line at 15 weeks. That handles time to figure it out, and covers rape/incest.

Of course removing a non-viable fetus isn't really an abortion, and of course life of the mother, but after a certain point you save the mother by C-sectioning the baby out.

Nope, sorry in a representative republic where some people consider the fetus a unique and separate lifeform that dodge doesn't work.
If you kill a pregnant woman, you can be charged with 2 murders. That doesn't happen if the baby is not a human being.

Got viable numbers to call it "1 out of 5"? And I'm talking Abortion up to the last second support. You are saying 80% of people support that? I put the line at 15 weeks. That handles time to figure it out, and covers rape/incest. Of course removing a non-viable fetus isn't really an abortion, and of course life of the mother, but after a certain point you save the mother by C-sectioning the baby out.
You have no data that anyone supports 'abortion on demand at birth.' It's a silly chimera created by silly people who think they can make a case.

Dodge all you want. You have nothing, no data for your worries.
You have no data that anyone supports 'abortion on demand at birth.' It's a silly chimera created by silly people who think they can make a case.

martybegan Again, that's what the laws allow. If the Dems didn't want that why did they pass laws that say just that in places like NY and CA?

Dodge all you want. You have nothing, no data for your worries.

martybegan Again, that's what the laws allow. If the Dems didn't want that why did they pass laws that say just that in places like NY and CA?

I have the laws. As written. Clear as day for the intent.

You can't even use the quote function properly.

Your wordage means nothing. Show us the harm, martybegan. You can't and that will be the answer for me from then on.

I can use the quote function to show exactly how specious is your writing,

Your wordage means nothing. Show us the harm, martybegan. You can't and that will be the answer for me from then on.

I can use the quote function to show exactly how specious is your writing,

No, you can't. Just shows that SJW idiots like you can't perform basic functions.

It's all about the way the law was written. Why change life to health? why remove viability as another condition?

The laws in question allow abortion up to the second before birth as long as the doctor says the woman's health is at risk. One doctor. And health, not life. Viability is covered under a separate (and valid) part of the law.

Forum List

Back