Acceptance of the outcome

Will you agree with the Special investigations final conclusions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So this poll is only for the democrats ? What about the Republicans taking responsibility and apologizing to the democrats if there is a Russian/ Trump connection instead of making excuses as usual...?

Some of us are neither Democrat or Republican.

Mueller is a close friend and mentor of Former FBI Director James Comey who has shown himself to be partisanly biased, a 'leaker', and a 'perjurer'. Mueller has brought on board both DONORS and the Clinton's Lawyer to be part of his 'Independent' Counsel.

This 'Counsel', therefore, has NO CREDIBILITY as it is anything BUT 'Independent'. I could care less either way what they say.
Who decided to assign Mueller to head the investigation? Are they a political operative for the Left as well? How deep are you going to go with this nonesense?

Given the past performance of this nations left, and those here on this forum who have completely lost their composure, I have a single question with regard to the Mueller investigation.

When he comes back with a final report that shows there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians, will you accept it and agree with it?

The poll has only two options.

Yes you'll accept the outcome of the report regardless of the finding

No, you'll only agree with the report if you get the outcome you want.
The way you phrased the question makes it pretty clear you would only accept the conclusion that there was no collusion.
Maybe you should reread it. Since I'm not a Democrat, it really isn't aimed at Me.

So this poll is only for the democrats ? What about the Republicans taking responsibility and apologizing to the democrats if there is a Russian/ Trump connection instead of making excuses as usual...?

Mueller is a close friend and mentor of Former FBI Director James Comey who has shown himself to be partisanly biased, a 'leaker', and a 'perjurer'. Mueller has brought on board both DONORS and the Clinton's Lawyer to be part of his 'Independent' Counsel.

This 'Counsel', therefore, has NO CREDIBILITY as it is anything BUT 'Independent'. I could care less either way what they say.

Parroting Fox news doesn't make it news... Mueller is not a leaker, or perjurer ( show me a link that he is) I heard he did give money to the democrats well so did Trump...
??

He said James Comey has shown himself to be a partisan biased, leaker. Really bud, take a few minutes to read.

Who decided to assign Mueller to head the investigation? Are they a political operative for the Left as well? How deep are you going to go with this nonesense?
It was thought Mueller was needed. After Comey testified NO crime, NO collusion, NO obstruction, NO investigation of Trump - NO need for Mueller.

Parroting Fox news doesn't make it news... Mueller is not a leaker, or perjurer ( show me a link that he is) I heard he did give money to the democrats well so did Trump...
Don't project into me your inability to think without CNN telling you what to think.

And I said COMEY, not MUELLER. Learn to read.

It was thought Mueller was needed. After Comey testified NO crime, NO collusion, NO obstruction, NO investigation of Trump - NO need for Mueller.
You dodged my questions... want to try again?

Comey is not a prosecutor and can not prosecute. The FBI can only make recommendations which they usually do at the conclusion of an investigation. The AG can prosecute with or without a recommendation from the FBI. However, an FBI recommendation carries great weight with the AG since the FBI falls under the office of the Attorney General.

So who chose not to prosecute Hillary?
Not Comey. He has no such power. He can only make recommendations.

Mueller is a registered republican as was Comey and holds conservative beliefs. Both have had support from both sides.

Last edited:
I cannot now say. I will need to see the report.

If there is nothing tricksy, I will accept it.

Mueller is a registered republican as was Comey and holds conservative beliefs.

You say that as if it means something.

I know you clicked your heels together three times, Dorothy, but the obstruction cloud still hangs over Trump.

Comey said Trump was not under investigation, at least not while Comey headed the investigation. He neither confirmed or denied obstruction and did not say Trump associates or campaign officials were in clear. There is still plenty to investigate and in case everyone has forgotten, how Russians interfered in the election, who was involved, and how it can be avoided in the future has still not been revealed.

Two-Headed Monster at the Circus's Freak Show

This is so much like the Benghazi witch hunt from the other side. Politicians only want to bicker, instead of getting the nation's business done. Who are they to define the issues for us?

There is still plenty to investigate and in case everyone has forgotten, how Russians interfered in the election, who was involved, and how it can be avoided in the future has still not been revealed.

What are the Russians alleged to have done that "interfered" in the election?

I know you clicked your heels together three times, Dorothy, but the obstruction cloud still hangs over Trump.
It looks like that Cloud is turning into a thunderstorm. Special Council now investigating Trump for Obstructions and also possible financial crimes. Looks like firing of Comey may have been the wrong decision. Now Trump has to fire Mueller.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

No matter how much you want to restrict responses to two options, there is a third one; the only one that is reasonable; and it is this:

I will accept the findings of any deliberative body when their ruling is based upon credible and convincing evidence. I will reject as illegitimate any ruling that is based upon unsupported opinion.

In the real world, mere opinions are meaningless. The most ignorant, the most corrupt, the most dishonest and vile oxygen-wasting debris among us is just as capable of having an opinion as the most noble and enlightened among us. That which distinguishes the intellectual elite from the intellectually challenged is the basis for their opinions. Opinions based on facts are meritorious; those based upon prejudice and ignorance are worthless.

In this particular case, anyone with a few dozen fully functional brain cells knows that there is a possibility of a politically motivated investigation; therefore accepting their conclusion in advance of their opinion is foolish.

Perhaps you remember how the democrats insisted that Trump unconditionally agree in advance to the election results. Than, upon losing the election the dimwitted, corrupt, hateful, unhinged liberals challenged Trump's victory in ways that are without precedent in our country's history. They even went so far as to try to change the votes of the electoral college using threats of physical violence. Trump was both intellectually and morally superior to every one of these ultra-liberal goons.

The question you posed was: Will you agree with the special investigations final conclusions? Based upon the aforementioned rationale my response is: that depends. And as they say, that's my final answer.

No matter how much you want to restrict responses to two options, there is a third one; the only one that is reasonable; and it is this:

I will accept the findings of any deliberative body when their ruling is based upon credible and convincing evidence. I will reject as illegitimate any ruling that is based upon unsupported opinion.

In the real world, mere opinions are meaningless. The most ignorant, the most corrupt, the most dishonest and vile oxygen-wasting debris among us is just as capable of having an opinion as the most noble and enlightened among us. That which distinguishes the intellectual elite from the intellectually challenged is the basis for their opinions. Opinions based on facts are meritorious; those based upon prejudice and ignorance are worthless.

In this particular case, anyone with a few dozen fully functional brain cells knows that there is a possibility of a politically motivated investigation; therefore accepting their conclusion in advance of their opinion is foolish.

Perhaps you remember how the democrats insisted that Trump unconditionally agree in advance to the election results. Than, upon losing the election the dimwitted, corrupt, hateful, unhinged liberals challenged Trump's victory in ways that are without precedent in our country's history. They even went so far as to try to change the votes of the electoral college using threats of physical violence. Trump was both intellectually and morally superior to every one of these ultra-liberal goons.

The question you posed was: Will you agree with the special investigations final conclusions? Based upon the aforementioned rationale my response is: that depends. And as they say, that's my final answer.

I don't know how this will end, but I do know this:
Murphy was an optimist.

Forum List

Back