According to CNN, Attacks On Whites Are Not 'Hate Crimes'?!

In Story On Hate Crimes, CNN Excludes Assaults On White People As ‘Other Attacks’

"In a story about hate crimes following Donald Trump’s win in the presidential election, CNN puts anonymous graffiti messages in the “hate crime” category, but dismisses assaults on white people as “other attacks.”

Actually the clearest example of a hate crime in the story is the assault of a white Trump supporter caught on camera. Several black men brutally beat the man in the video, verbally calling him “white boy” and accusing him of voting for Trump as bystanders cheer them on. CNN buries details of this and other attacks against Trump supporters deep in the story, and does not designate them as hate crimes."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/in-story-on-hate-crimes-cnn-excludes-assaults-on-white-people-as-other-attacks/#ixzz4QlCVCmto

CNN is a propaganda branch of the DNC now - during the election they openly admitted it: "WE have done everything we can to help Hillary. We have ignored every scandal."

CNN didnt call something a hate crime just because your butt hurts.

Did the cops designate it a hate crime and CNN didnt? That would be clear cut but this whining from whites about being persecuted is like hearing a debutante diva complain about her nail polish

Hate crimes are crimes against a minority group or a discriminated against group, aren't they? Like crimes against someone because they are gay or black? Who you vote for doesn't really apply to "hate crimes," does it?

Actually political hate crimes are the law in several States and DC. Also attacking anyone because of their race is a hate crime, black, white or any other.

All crimes are hate crimes if you really think about it.

Crooks don't rob you, kill you, beat you, denigrate you, excoriate you, steel your car, burn down your house or business etc.etc. because they love you.

CNN didnt call something a hate crime just because your butt hurts.

Did the cops designate it a hate crime and CNN didnt? That would be clear cut but this whining from whites about being persecuted is like hearing a debutante diva complain about her nail polish
CNN, in their article, does not apply the same consistent standards / requirements for a hate Crime to all cases equally. Even if it was the police who decided not to do so a REAL JOURNALIST / NEWS outfit would have noticed the inconsistencies, done some real journalistic investigation, inquired about it, and would have reported on that as well.

Of course we KNOW CNN is not a valid 'news' agency, as it has been exposed as a partisan, 'all-in' arm of the DNC / Hillary campaign.

Good point - That would be like Hillary Clinton Losing the Presidential Election but the Snowflakes keep whining about how she own the Popular Vote, which is not used to elect Presidents. :p

According to what? Answer: Your hurt behind
No - the facts and circumstances of each case. (Sorry, I forgot - you don't put much stock into fact, figures, or having to figure out things for yourself. You just go with what you are told / what you hear on CNN, etc...) :p

Like this:

You claimed the other day that the media wasn't reporting much on the deaths of the Policemen who have been killed lately BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL KILLED BY WHITE PEOPLE....like this guy above. :p

Suspect arrested in shooting of San Antonio police officer - Hot Air

Hate crimes are crimes against a minority group or a discriminated against group, aren't they? Like crimes against someone because they are gay or black? Who you vote for doesn't really apply to "hate crimes," does it?

Actually political hate crimes are the law in several States and DC. Also attacking anyone because of their race is a hate crime, black, white or any other.

All crimes are hate crimes if you really think about it.

Crooks don't rob you, kill you, beat you, denigrate you, excoriate you, steel your car, burn down your house or business etc.etc. because they love you.

I guess CNN doesn't think the 14th amendment applies to whites.

W
Yes, I read it...and as I pointed out - while CNN covered much of the violence against Trump supporters - they did not refer to it as a 'Hate Crime'.

I am glad that the individuals perpetrating the violence were arrested and punished, but on a larger scale / issue you have a questionable 'news' source reporting in such a fashion as to partly define 'Hate Crimes' while (Intentionally?) leaving out crimes perpetrated against Conservatives / Trump supporters as 'Hate Crimes'.

While not justifying the crimes themselves it still leaves the perception that CNN is declaring violence against Conservatives / Trump supporters are in fact NOT Hate crimes.
hat do you mean leaving out? I just pasted their reporting of the. Wet crimes that you are saying are being left out! I agree that if a group beat up somebody just because of their political views it is a hate crime, but I don't see how this article is trying to deny that.

What line specifically are you referring to?

Wait, hold up here... I only read two pages of this thread before reading the actual CNN article that the OP referenced. Did any of you actually read the article. They specifically address the violence against Trump supporters!

So whats the problem here?

Hate crimes, racist graffiti after election; Trump says 'stop it' - CNN.com

TRUMP SUPPORTERS REPORT VIOLENCE
Trump supporter beaten in Maryland, police say
A young Trump supporter was beaten Wednesday by students during an anti-Trump protest in Rockville, Maryland, police said.
Police Maj. Eric Over said a juvenile has been charged with a misdemeanor in connection with the assault. He could face additional charges.
Police are reviewing a video of the incident. Over said the protest was largely peaceful.
A witness, Kathy Silverstein, told CNN the young man who supported Trump came upon the protest and exchanged words with some demonstrators before the alleged assault occurred.
Hat-wearing supporter: I was assaulted on subway
Corey Cataldo was riding a subway car to the Bronx when a man asked him whether he was a Trump supporter, police spokeswoman Sgt. Jessica McRorie said. When Cataldo said yes, the man grabbed him by the neck, hurting his left shoulder, McRorie said.
Cataldo, 24, was wearing a white hat with the motto "Make America Great Again" stitched on it, CNN affiliate WABC-TV reported.
The electrician told WABC that as he was being chocked another man acted like he was going to help, but shoved him against a window.
McRorie said no one has been arrested and the investigation into the reported incident continues.
CNN called a number listed for Cataldo and left a message seeking comment.
Men charged in beating of Trump supporter in Connecticut
Two men were arrested in the punching and kicking of a Connecticut man who was waving an American flag and holding a Trump sign on November 12, Meriden police said.
Wilson Eschevarria and Anthony Hobdy were charged with assault.
you know the left is doing it all though correct? tell me you do.
The left is doing what?

Wait, hold up here... I only read two pages of this thread before reading the actual CNN article that the OP referenced. Did any of you actually read the article. They specifically address the violence against Trump supporters!

A young Trump supporter was beaten Wednesday by students during an anti-Trump protest in Rockville, Maryland, police said.
Police Maj. Eric Over said a juvenile has been charged with a misdemeanor in connection with the assault. He could face additional charges.
Police are reviewing a video of the incident. Over said the protest was largely peaceful.
A witness, Kathy Silverstein, told CNN the young man who supported Trump came upon the protest and exchanged words with some demonstrators before the alleged assault occurred.
Corey Cataldo was riding a subway car to the Bronx when a man asked him whether he was a Trump supporter, police spokeswoman Sgt. Jessica McRorie said. When Cataldo said yes, the man grabbed him by the neck, hurting his left shoulder, McRorie said.
Cataldo, 24, was wearing a white hat with the motto "Make America Great Again" stitched on it, CNN affiliate WABC-TV reported.
The electrician told WABC that as he was being chocked another man acted like he was going to help, but shoved him against a window.
McRorie said no one has been arrested and the investigation into the reported incident continues.
Two men were arrested in the punching and kicking of a Connecticut man who was waving an American flag and holding a Trump sign on November 12, Meriden police said.
The left is doing what?
the vandalism.

According to what? Answer: Your hurt behind
No - the facts and circumstances of each case. (Sorry, I forgot - you don't put much stock into fact, figures, or having to figure out things for yourself. You just go with what you are told / what you hear on CNN, etc...) :p

Like this:

You claimed the other day that the media wasn't reporting much on the deaths of the Policemen who have been killed lately BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL KILLED BY WHITE PEOPLE....like this guy above. :p

Suspect arrested in shooting of San Antonio police officer - Hot Air
The police shootings are dominating the news cycles on every station... what are you talking about???

W
hat do you mean leaving out? What line specifically are you referring to?

Words actually mean something:

"I am glad that the individuals perpetrating the violence were arrested and punished, but on a larger scale / issue you have a questionable 'news' source reporting in such a fashion as to partly define 'Hate Crimes' while (Intentionally?) leaving out crimes perpetrated against Conservatives / Trump supporters as 'Hate Crimes'."

The left is doing what?
the vandalism.
If that's the case you would have to concede that the vandalism and violence featured in the majority of the article was done by the Right, would that be your conclusion?

Personally I think they are done by thugs and trouble makers on both sides. Many who don't really even follow politics but like to cause trouble

The police shootings are dominating the news cycles on every station... what are you talking about???
Again, WORDS MEAN SOMETHING.

If you read what I wrote you will see:

1. I did not say the police shootings were not being reported much by the news - that was CC.

2. CC made the extremely false declaration that the media was not reporting the shootings very much because 'all the shooters are white'.

I corrected him on that, and he got extremely 'ugly'. As I pointed out with the photo above, the persons shooting / killing cops are NOT all white.

W
hat do you mean leaving out? What line specifically are you referring to?

Words actually mean something:

"I am glad that the individuals perpetrating the violence were arrested and punished, but on a larger scale / issue you have a questionable 'news' source reporting in such a fashion as to partly define 'Hate Crimes' while (Intentionally?) leaving out crimes perpetrated against Conservatives / Trump supporters as 'Hate Crimes'."
What specifically in the CNN article makes you think this? You are quoting a partisan opinion piece. Go to the source...

The heading of the article is,
'Make America White Again': Hate speech and crimes post-election

It then lists many examples of violence, hate speech, and protest performed by Trump supporters and also against Trump supporters. I don't see where the article attempts to define what a hate crime is or how it represents the violence against Trump supporters any differently than how it depicts the violence performed by Trump supporters.

Again, WORDS MEAN SOMETHING.

If you read what I wrote you will see:

1. I did not say the police shootings were not being reported much by the news - that was CC.

2. CC made the extremely false declaration that the media was not reporting the shootings very much because 'all the shooters are white'.

I corrected him on that, and he got extremely 'ugly'. As I pointed out with the photo above, the persons shooting / killing cops are NOT all white.
Apologies if I took your comment out of context.

Forum List

Back