According to FOX

I think Kasich stays in, Fiorina isnt drawing enough to affect things by her departure.......Christie ....dont know

In second which garners him delegates......I dont see him winning the nomination but he might be another spoiler

Kasich and Bush are doing well, Trump should have done better, and HRC is close than you should have been to Bern.

donald-trump.png
winner
Trump
34%
john-kasich.png

Kasich
16%
jeb-bush.png

Bush
12%
Democrats
Percent In 12%
bernie-sanders.png
winner
Sanders
56%
hillary-clinton.png

Clinton
42%

I just seen Bernie and cruz are leading

The last time I went to Bing it showed Bernie stomping Hillary and it was a three way race between Cruz, Trump and Kasich, so I do not know how Fox has declared the victory but so be it...
From what I just saw, cruz is winning with Rubio and trump tied for second.
Who knows man..

Your kidding Cruz!!
Nope. He might grab another one.
If Cruz takes NH that will truly be an upset, but it is in the realm of plausibility as, from what I have read, Ted Cruz has the best ground organization in the country, and I mean across the whole country.

But still I think Trump wins this at just below or at 30% with Cruz around 15% maybe and Christi and Bush and Rubio all within the margin of error of each other just above 10%.

Lol, I forgot to mention Kasich, but he did do a lot better than I expected.

So, question. Going forward, if Carson, Fiorina, Kasich, maybe Christie drop out, what happens, who benefits ?
My WAG is that Christi is going to drop soon, without NH he has zero chance in South Carolina.

Looks like Rubio is toast and I think we see this gravitate toward Trump, Cruz, Bush and Kasich for the real fight in S Carolina. The good news is they are all fairly decent generic conservatives, but the Bush name is going to kill Jeb, though it is allowing him to survive for now, no one wants a dynasty. The rest are now pretty much irrelevant and they should save their war chests for next time, lol.

The delegate count is very interesting.
The delegates are assigned by winning the following:
6 districts - popular vote winner
14 at-large - proportional, with 10% minimum
3 RNC - the insiders guaranteed a seat at the Coloseum
Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trump won 10, Cruz won 1, Rubio won one, Bush won 1 and Kasich won 2.
New Hampshire Republican Primary Results - Election 2016 - CBS News

Last edited:
So, question. Going forward, if Carson, Fiorina, Kasich, maybe Christie drop out, what happens, who benefits ?
My WAG is that Christi is going to drop soon, without NH he has zero chance in South Carolina.

Looks like Rubio is toast and I think we see this gravitate toward Trump, Cruz, Bush and Kasich for the real fight in S Carolina. The good news is they are all fairly decent generic conservatives, but the Bush name is going to kill Jeb, though it is allowing him to survive for now, no one wants a dynasty. The rest are now pretty much irrelevant and they should save their war chests for next time, lol.

The delegate count is very interesting.
The delegates are assigned by winning the following:
6 districts - popular vote winner
14 at-large - proportional, with 10% minimum
3 RNC - the insiders guaranteed a seat at the Coloseum

Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trump won 10, Cruz won 1, Rubio won one, Bush won 1 and Kasich won 2.
New Hampshire Republican Primary Results - Election 2016 - CBS News

I think Americans are indeed sick of brand Bush.

Forum List

Back