According to new research, Crazy Bernie's Medicare for All plan would cost $33trillion over 10 years

The crazy medical care system is the one currently (mis)functioning in America.
The proposal that costs no more than what is presently paid can hardly be called "crazy".

A single payer system would ideally provide the following:
  • Cradle to grave age appropriate preventative care
  • The large pool which will reduce costs
  • No profit motive
  • Subsidize Clinics for easy access in every Congressional District
  • Set standards for costs for typical and common procedures
  • Provide health care education, on nutrition, exercise, contraception (reduce unwanted pregnancies & abortions) and STD's.
  • Hospice care, in home when the family supports it
  • Raise revenue by increasing the 1.45% Medicare tax to a factor to mitigate costs.
Lol
Fuck that... Socialize medicine is for a sick mother fucking pieces of shit like yourself… You know - control freaks * so shut the fuck up...
haha, you lost this round..
omrkwlr0v4d11.jpg

$30 Trillion to the debt over a decade sounds exactly like Trumps tax cuts.

imagine that

As long as the DC crowd is involved with health care it will continue to be unaffordable....that's what the establishment wants...people in need of them...wake up libs...you are supporting an ideology that is harming you....physically and economically.....

Seeing as the U.S. already spends about 3.5 trillion a year on healthcare, or about $11,000 per person, such a collective cost would not be an increase, yet would make sure no one suffers unnecessarily.
U.S. healthcare spending to climb 5.3 percent in 2018: agency
How does health spending in the U.S. compare to other countries? - Peterson-Kaiser Health System Tracker
Healthcare is not a right
Doesn’t have to be a right

If We the People want it provided by the government, it can be done
Government provided health care is a pile of piss and shit

The ACA was an attempt to help our spinning out of control health care costs. IF congress had made the choice to work together it could have been worked on & improved & polished to something that worked for all. instead the choice was made to make it a political foot ball.
The ACA was written by the insurgence companies to pack their own pockets with our money.

• No profit motive
  • Provide health care education, on nutrition, exercise, contraception (reduce unwanted pregnancies & abortions) and STD's.
  • Raise revenue by increasing the 1.45% Medicare tax to a factor to mitigate costs.
Lol
Fuck that... Socialize medicine is for a sick mother fucking pieces of shit like yourself… You know - control freaks * so shut the fuck up...

I reported this post, and if the mods see fit, good-bye.
Aw!!!
Did you tell the teacher? LOL

The ACA was an attempt to help our spinning out of control health care costs. IF congress had made the choice to work together it could have been worked on & improved & polished to something that worked for all. instead the choice was made to make it a political foot ball.
The ACA was written by the insurgence companies to pack their own pockets with our money.
Yep, Obamacare is backed by insurance companies so that makes it 100% corrupt

Seeing as the U.S. already spends about 3.5 trillion a year on healthcare, or about $11,000 per person, such a collective cost would not be an increase, yet would make sure no one suffers unnecessarily.
How does health spending in the U.S. compare to other countries? - Peterson-Kaiser Health System Tracker

My mom has Medicare and she loves it

Try to take away Medicare and see what happens

Lol

Won't happen.

Do you too believe rustic and other's like him seem to have a Teflon skin?

Yes, you will be told to just put them on ignore, but the thing about that is, even if you put them on ignore, that doesn't change the fact that they can drag your name through the dirt to all the other posters on the forum, it just means you don't see them doing it.

I never put a poster on Ignore, mostly I skip past them and seek substantive and thoughtful posts; something the person in question has never provided. He's a coward without nothing to offer but echoes and meme's.
I got under your skin enough to for You to report a post... I’ve never put anyone on ignore either, Also I’ve never reported any post against me, always seemed cowardly...

Why Medicare for all is so appealing

• No profit motive
Lol
haha, you lost this round..
omrkwlr0v4d11.jpg
Socialize medicine is only exceptable if it’s 100% voluntary, Any forcing of socialized medicine on anyone else is communist at best....

My mom has Medicare and she loves it

Try to take away Medicare and see what happens
I have no problem with Medicare as long as it’s 100% voluntary, no one should be paying into it that does not want it, will never use it, can not afford it and cannot benefit from it

• No profit motive
Lol

Aw!!!
Did you tell the teacher? LOL

Yep. If the rules are followed someone like you ought to be punished.

Why Medicare for all is so appealing
It has absolutely no appeal to me, I cannot afford it, do not want it and will not benefit from it

Last edited:

Won't happen.

Do you too believe rustic and other's like him seem to have a Teflon skin?

Yes, you will be told to just put them on ignore, but the thing about that is, even if you put them on ignore, that doesn't change the fact that they can drag your name through the dirt to all the other posters on the forum, it just means you don't see them doing it.

I never put a poster on Ignore, mostly I skip past them and seek substantive and thoughtful posts; something the person in question has never provided. He's a coward without nothing to offer but echoes and meme's.

I got under your skin enough to for You to report a post... I’ve never put anyone on ignore either, Also I’ve never reported any post against me, always seemed cowardly...

Thanks for sharing, you are so intimidating I cringe every time you attack me.

SARCASM ALERT

Forum List

Back