According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

Also, we should consider the character of Michael Brown. Did he typically behave like a savage, or was he civilized?

One thing to note is this:

Michael Brown’s rap sheet:

Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Also, we should consider the character of Michael Brown. Did he typically behave like a savage, or was he civilized?

Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }

Where did you get that? According to the news he had no criminal record. Not that it makes a difference if the cop shot him as the witnesses say.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/14/michael-brown-no-record/14041457/

Last edited:

That has been debunked.

Michael Brown had no criminal background

The 3 witnesses I have heard so far are pretty consistent on what happened. The guy that was with him is the only one that actually said the cop shot him in the back and he was hiding behind a car. I can see how someone would come to that conclusion if the victim stopped like he was hit and turned around as the other 2 witnesses described it.

Last edited:
Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.
Check this out...
GHook93 said:
Hi, you have received -2025 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Wow monkeys will believe anything that other monkeys say!

Regards,
GHook93

Note: This is an automated message.
That's what I got from that poster for reporting facts.

Last edited:
Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.
Check this out...
GHook93 said:

Comment:

Regards,
GHook93

What else do you expect from cave chimps like him? :lol:

Is the killed child playing Rock breaks Scissors, or is that some sort of gang sign?

140810-michael-brown-jsw-140810_74d147f2b4d188b0cef8dfeabdfecc7a.jpg

Whatever it is, its sure scary to you isnt it?

I'm beginning to think you believe that the majority of Whites are afraid of Blacks. I have no clue where you got this idea but you are mistaken. Having dark skin does not make a man stronger or more feared, nor does light skin make a man smarter or more moral. Skin color does not define a man. There are both White and Black heroes and cowards just as there are both White and Black geniuses and fools. You would have to look far and wide to find any man – Black or White – who would be afraid of the young man in the picture. He's a good looking youngster but he is obvious out of shape. If he wants to scare anyone he better start hitting the gym.

For the record, I am White and have never been afraid of any man's skin pigment. I'm sure that applies to all my friends, both Black and White.

Check this out...
GHook93 said:

Comment:

Regards,
GHook93

That's what I got from that poster for reporting facts.

Jesus Christ, what a racist piece of shit.

Last edited:
Is the killed child playing Rock breaks Scissors, or is that some sort of gang sign?

140810-michael-brown-jsw-140810_74d147f2b4d188b0cef8dfeabdfecc7a.jpg

I'm beginning to think you believe that the majority of Whites are afraid of Blacks. I have no clue where you got this idea but you are mistaken. Having dark skin does not make a man stronger or more feared, nor does light skin make a man smarter or more moral. Skin color does not define a man. There are both White and Black heroes and cowards just as there are both White and Black geniuses and fools. You would have to look far and wide to find any man – Black or White – who would be afraid of the young man in the picture. He's a good looking youngster but he is obvious out of shape. If he wants to scare anyone he better start hitting the gym.

For the record, I am White and have never been afraid of any man's skin pigment. I'm sure that applies to all my friends, both Black and White.

I wasnt talking to you but I sure must have touched a nerve.

I get that clue from the countless coward white racists that have nothing to say except while accelerating away in pickup trucks. Never has one said anything to my face.

The fact that a gesture is supposed to be a gang sign because a Black kid does it is more proof of that fear.

I dont think a majority of whites are afraid. I know all the racist ones are.

Last edited:

I get that clue from the countless coward white racists that have nothing to say except while accelerating away in pickup trucks. Never has one said anything to my face.

The fact that a gesture is supposed to be a gang sign because a Black kid does it is more proof of that fear.

When you serve some time in the military, that's when you learn about fear. Until then, you're just popping off. Have you been in the military ? Ever had machine gun fire coming in 3 feet over your head while you were moving foward on your stomach ? ever gone through a chlorine gas chamber while hoping your gas mask is on tight enough ?
Ever ran down a field full of smoke and gas with tanks and jeeps rumbling around you that you can't see ?
Ever come face to face with a North Vietnamese Lieutenant who would rip all the skin right off your face with a bayonet, just as soon as look at you ?

Last edited:
When you fight with an armed policeman you ought to be shot just out of sheer stupidity.

Absolutely correct. We are now hearing from witnesses who say Brown "tussled" with the officer. That's different than the earlier witnesses who painted Brown up to be a saint.

You attack, you tussle, you fight, you get shot. And even if Brown decided he didn't want to fight the cop, and started to run away, just by fighting with the cop, he established himself as a violent criminal, who had just committed a violent crime (fighting, resisting arrest, whatever else), giving the cop justification for shooting at him to prevent him from escaping.

One thing is for sure. The protesters have no business to be out protesting anything. They don't know what happened. None of them have claimed to have seen the event or videod it, and they should all shut the hell up, at least until an investigation is completed/

Hell, they have't even autopsied the guy yet. They haven't examined the forensics yet.
And there's is no reason to be demanding to know the name of the police officer who shot Brown. The cops know who he is. The County cops know. The FBI knows. That's all that is necessary. The cop and his family have received death threats. That's more than enough reason to keep the cop's name anonymous, at least for now.

Last edited:

How can a cop be a vigilante?

vig·i·lan·te noun \ˌvi-jə-ˈlan-tē\
: a person who is not a police officer but who tries to catch and punish criminals

Vigilante - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Haven't we dumbed down enough?
Hey [MENTION=34777]Meathead[/MENTION]...

Where did I ever call the cop a vigilante?

I stated that he ACTED like a vigilante.

Learn to read.

Where did you get that from?

Please provide the link for that [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION].

Thanks.

When you fight with an armed policeman you ought to be shot just out of sheer stupidity.
White People Support Harsher Laws If They Think More Black People Are Arrested

Last edited:

When you serve some time in the military, that's when you learn about fear. Until then, you're just popping off. Have you been in the military ? Ever had machine gun fire coming in 3 feet over your head while you were moving foward on your stomach ? ever gone through a chlorine gas chamber while hoping your gas mask is on tight enough ?
Ever ran down a field full of smoke and gas with tanks and jeeps rumbling around you that you can't see ?
Ever come face to face with a North Vietnamese Lieutenant who would rip all the skin right off your face with a bayonet, just as soon as look at you ?

I was not talking about my familiarity with fear. i was talking about pansies like you and your racist buddies that talk a big game on the messageboards or running in the other direction to a started waiting vehicle. I understand you are well acquainted with fear be it in the military or around Black guys. However, I was in the military and I was never afraid because I have been in worse situations were I grew up. I can honestly say I dont fear anything except death by drowning.

Please provide the link for that @Wake .

Thanks.

I've heard that rap sheet is a hoax and that Brown had no adult record - some are twisting that word 'adult' to mean he had a minor record that's sealed but I think that's a pretty crappy stretch imo. I've seen nothing 'official' regarding Browns records.

Please provide the link for that @Wake .

Thanks.

I've heard that rap sheet is a hoax and that Brown had no adult record - some are twisting that word 'adult' to mean he had a minor record that's sealed but I think that's a pretty crappy stretch imo. I've seen nothing 'official' regarding Browns records.
I want [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] to provide the link to where he got THAT information from.

I believe he WILLFULLY withheld it, because he KNEW he was pushing a lie.

I might be wrong, but I'll wait for the LINK before I finalize.

How can a cop be a vigilante?

vig·i·lan·te noun \ˌvi-jə-ˈlan-tē\
: a person who is not a police officer but who tries to catch and punish criminals

Vigilante - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Haven't we dumbed down enough?
Hey [MENTION=34777]Meathead[/MENTION]...

Where did I ever call the cop a vigilante?

I stated that he ACTED like a vigilante.

Learn to read.

Please provide the link for that [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION].

Thanks.

White People Support Harsher Laws If They Think More Black People Are Arrested

I notice Wake never answered me on my request for a source. I also noticed the dates on the posted records indicate only 1 incident where he has multiple infractions which is standard practice when police arrest you. I think its just a hoax but I would love to see the source.

Forum List

Back