According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

What stops you? Exactly what is going on now with this cop. What motivation would he have for destroying his life and career?

Stupidity and poor training.

That can definitely play a role in some accidental shootings. Just look to the NYPD for proof of poor training and stupidity. Lol.

NYPD Gunfire In Empire State Building Shooting Wounded All Nine Bystanders, Says Ray Kelly

Yep, looks like Eric Garner is old news already. Look how deep this motherfucker cop has his arm into this man's throat. A thin human with no health problems would have died from suffocation, too.

article-choke4-0717.jpg

Last edited:
I think they might also try to cover up accidental shootings too sometimes. That's probably a LOT more difficult to get away with nowadays than it used to be in the old days though.

I think most shootings by the cops are probably justified, because the officer really did fear for his or others' safety at the time. I think the second most common type of police shooting is probably due to accidental causes, and that intentional shootings of innocent citizens is most rare.

Sure, cops can be tyrannical jerks, but that doesn't make them murderers.

I attended a party the fire fighters in my county threw last summer. In a state like New Jersey it was no small affair. I was stunned that the fire fighters referred to cops as "wife beaters". Universally they are not liked by fire departments.

When I asked why I was told that they make a mess of things and then call the fire department to clean up. They bust into people's homes, shoot things up, leave a mess and call the guys with the hoses to wash everything down and dilute the evidence.

I wish I was making this up.

I think most shootings by the cops are probably justified, because the officer really did fear for his or others' safety at the time. I think the second most common type of police shooting is probably due to accidental causes, and that intentional shootings of innocent citizens is most rare.

I attended a party the fire fighters in my county threw last summer. In a state like New Jersey it was no small affair. I was stunned that the fire fighters referred to cops as "wife beaters". Universally they are not liked by fire departments.

When I asked why I was told that they make a mess of things and then call the fire department to clean up. They bust into people's homes, shoot things up, leave a mess and call the guys with the hoses to wash everything down and dilute the evidence.

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I would never buy such a story from just some dude on the internet with absolutely NO evidence. That is just silly to even attempt to use such an anecdote to try to convince people that ALL police officers are "bad." Good grief!

Planting something on someone and killing someone are two entirely different things.

Not really. Planting a murder weapon on someone pretty much ends their life. If you are a cop and you have lost your integrity whats to stop you from shooting someone in cold blood?

What stops you? Exactly what is going on now with this cop. What motivation would he have for destroying his life and career?

The comfort in the belief you can get away with it. Why do you think the KKK terrorized people but stopped once Black people could legal defend themselves?

Not really. Planting a murder weapon on someone pretty much ends their life. If you are a cop and you have lost your integrity whats to stop you from shooting someone in cold blood?

The comfort in the belief you can get away with it. Why do you think the KKK terrorized people but stopped once Black people could legal defend themselves?

So you are claiming that officers go around killing people because they feel comfortable in that they will get away with it? Come on! That is silly.

So you are claiming that officers go around killing people because they feel comfortable in that they will get away with it? Come on! That is silly.

Youre kidding right? May I ask what environment you grew up in?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkKQkBVyc64"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkKQkBVyc64[/ame]

Last edited:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkKQkBVyc64"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkKQkBVyc64[/ame]

Um yeah, just because it happens doesn't mean it's common. Again, those officers are NOT killing people!!! WTH? Can you NOT differentiate between crimes?

I soooo believe you.

Seriously.

I mean, just think of the character of the type of person that wants to be a cop. At SOME level they have to be authoritarian.

Now think of the character of the type of person that wants to be a fireman. At SOME level they have to be brave and noble. These people are literally risking their lives to save people from fires. We've been mentally trained from birth to avoid intense heat at all costs, these souls are now training themselves to withstand, simply to save others.

Consider those factors.

Yes, I believe you.

I soooo believe you.

Seriously.

I mean, just think of the character of the type of person that wants to be a cop. At SOME level they have to be authoritarian.

Now think of the character of the type of person that wants to be a fireman. At SOME level they have to be brave and noble. These people are literally risking their lives to save people from fires. We've been mentally trained from birth to avoid intense heat at all costs, these souls are now training themselves to withstand, simply to save others.

Consider those factors.

Yes, I believe you.

I have 2 cops as family members and they struggle with staying on the force due to the high number of corrupt and racists cops. Not all of them are bad evidently but there are more than enough with god complexes simply because they have a gun and a badge.

Um yeah, just because it happens doesn't mean it's common. Again, those officers are NOT killing people!!! WTH? Can you NOT differentiate between crimes?

You didnt answer my question. Where I grew up it was very common. Thats why we hated them.

I soooo believe you.

Seriously.

Consider those factors.

Yes, I believe you.

I would actually buy that they JOKINGLY call them "wife beaters" I know from personal experience that there is a friendly rivalry between departments.

At my previous job we had a contract with the local police that brought officers in on a daily basis, we also saw a lot of military police and state troopers. Every time the different departments came in at the same time they would joke around about how this one [department] or that one [department] flubbed something (usually it was like: "so.. noticed you folks in the {department} couldn't catch that perp. the other day... Not to worry, we got him for you."), or how that one didn't have to earn his badge, stuff like that. Then they'd laugh and start asking about how their families were doing and stuff.

I soooo believe you.

Seriously.

Consider those factors.

Yes, I believe you.

That's only the case with SOME cops. I've known a few cops, and some of them are just regular people doing their jobs and wanting to make it home to their families, believe it or not.

I soooo believe you.

Seriously.

Consider those factors.

Yes, I believe you.

I would actually buy that they JOKINGLY call them "wife beaters" I know from personal experience that there is a friendly rivalry between departments.

At my previous job we had a contract with the local police that brought officers in on a daily basis, we also saw a lot of military police and state troopers. Every time the different departments came in at the same time they would joke around about how this one [department] or that one [department] flubbed something (usually it was like: "so.. noticed you folks in the {department} couldn't catch that perp. the other day... Not to worry, we got him for you."), or how that one didn't have to earn his badge, stuff like that. Then they'd laugh and start asking about how their families were doing and stuff.

Exactly, most of them are just PEOPLE. By the way some people talk, you'd think they were some kind of murderous monsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkKQkBVyc64

You didnt answer my question. Where I grew up it was very common. Thats why we hated them.

What was very common? Cops killing people? Sorry, all you have are anecdotes. That is certainly not good enough to indict the entire police force. Also, how do we know, if you had troubles with the police, that you didn't do something to deserve it? Perhaps you're a punk or a jerk? How should we know?

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

2nd witness is interviewed live on Lawrence O'Donnell show!

Eyewitness to Brown shooting tells her story | MSNBC

For those who were apprehensive about the witnesses in the Michael Brown shooting click on the link and put those doubts aside. Meet Tiffany Mitchell: A bright, articulate beautiful, self-confident and courageous Black woman. She made me proud!

The silk skinned black diva looked right into the camera during her interview on the Lawrence O’Donnel show. Fashionably garbed in a Black dress that could have been worn by royalty, Tiffany’s presence was the abject essence of class! The high forehead and large wide set eyes announced her high cognitive ability before she spoke a single word. When she did part her luscious lips to speak, there was not even a hint of hip-hop gangsterism or Ebonics.

Tiffany didn’t know Michael Brown and did not even live in that part of town. She just happened to be driving by when the whole thing started. She got out of her car and was in close proximity to the incident. Her story echoes that of the other witness.

That video wasn't loading for me so I looked and found this interview of both Tiffany Mitchell and Piaget Crenshaw. They corroborate what Michael Brown's friend said happened very well, which looks really bad for the officer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you suggesting that the victim, Michael Brown, had some form of criminal past [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION]?

Yeah about 30 minutes in the past when he strong thugged a store clerk. And people need to stop referring him as a kid. His age was irrelevant. He was a 6' 4" 290 pound man.

Yep, that's what is being reported. And so much for Obama handing out all those free cell phones to black people because no one has come forward with video. Or else the cops do what they always do and gather up cell phones of any witnesses.

Isn't that strange. I have pointed out multiple times the first thing our whine generation does when they see someone being murdered, mugged or falling on a subway track is get their Youtube on. Yet not one person did this time.

What was very common? Cops killing people? Sorry, all you have are anecdotes. That is certainly not good enough to indict the entire police force. Also, how do we know, if you had troubles with the police, that you didn't do something to deserve it? Perhaps you're a punk or a jerk? How should we know?
Oh, we know. No "perhaps" about it.

There are witnesses with cell phones who recorded the whole thing. They will never come forward b/c they value their lives and their family's lives.
"SNITCHES GET STITCHES"
Those are the first words out of a Black baby's mouth.

Forum List

Back