According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

According to witnesses, white people blew up the levees in New Orleans after Katrina.

A friend of mine is a retired television news director from Philadelphia. He has told me int the past that the way police treat blacks is beyond reprehensible.

Another friend of mine was the editor for "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol". He quit after 10 episodes because he said he couldn't stomach their brutality and racism. He was told to cut out any scenes that made them look bad. Big surprise.[/B]
You're full of shit.

There are witnesses with cell phones who recorded the whole thing. They will never come forward b/c they value their lives and their family's lives.
"SNITCHES GET STITCHES"
Those are the first words out of a Black baby's mouth.
No video is proof of a cover up? This is why it's impossible to reason with lefties.

Stupidity and poor training.

That can definitely play a role in some accidental shootings. Just look to the NYPD for proof of poor training and stupidity. Lol.

NYPD Gunfire In Empire State Building Shooting Wounded All Nine Bystanders, Says Ray Kelly

Yep, looks like Eric Garner is old news already. Look how deep this motherfucker cop has his arm into this man's throat. A thin human with no health problems would have died from suffocation, too.

article-choke4-0717.jpg
If someone is resisting you have to let go or hold them tighter. He brought it on himself. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I attended a party the fire fighters in my county threw last summer. In a state like New Jersey it was no small affair. I was stunned that the fire fighters referred to cops as "wife beaters". Universally they are not liked by fire departments.

When I asked why I was told that they make a mess of things and then call the fire department to clean up. They bust into people's homes, shoot things up, leave a mess and call the guys with the hoses to wash everything down and dilute the evidence.

I wish I was making this up.
I soooo believe you.

Seriously.

I mean, just think of the character of the type of person that wants to be a cop. At SOME level they have to be authoritarian.

Now think of the character of the type of person that wants to be a fireman. At SOME level they have to be brave and noble. These people are literally risking their lives to save people from fires. We've been mentally trained from birth to avoid intense heat at all costs, these souls are now training themselves to withstand, simply to save others.

Consider those factors.

Yes, I believe you.

I have 2 cops as family members and they struggle with staying on the force due to the high number of corrupt and racists cops. Not all of them are bad evidently but there are more than enough with god complexes simply because they have a gun and a badge.

Look, on an internet board, your personal stories really don't hold much weight. This is not evidence at all. I also said that I've known cops who were good people. So? We have two conflicting stories. IOW, in the bigger picture, your personal experiences with the police really don't mean anything.

I do believe that there are bad cops and will always be some bad cops, but I do not believe that the majority of police officers in the United States are "bad" cops. And even if they are bad cops or just jerks, that still doesn't make them murderers. That is a HUGE jump.

I soooo believe you.

Seriously.

I mean, just think of the character of the type of person that wants to be a cop. At SOME level they have to be authoritarian.

Now think of the character of the type of person that wants to be a fireman. At SOME level they have to be brave and noble. These people are literally risking their lives to save people from fires. We've been mentally trained from birth to avoid intense heat at all costs, these souls are now training themselves to withstand, simply to save others.

Consider those factors.

Yes, I believe you.

I have 2 cops as family members and they struggle with staying on the force due to the high number of corrupt and racists cops. Not all of them are bad evidently but there are more than enough with god complexes simply because they have a gun and a badge.

Look, on an internet board, your personal stories really don't hold much weight. This is not evidence at all. I also said that I've known cops who were good people. So? We have two conflicting stories. IOW, in the bigger picture, your personal experiences with the police really don't mean anything.

I do believe that there are bad cops and will always be some bad cops, but I do not believe that the majority of police officers in the United States are "bad" cops. And even if they are bad cops or just jerks, that still doesn't make them murderers. That is a HUGE jump.

I wasnt talking to you so I dont care what you believe. If I cared I would have addressed you and asked you to believe me. As it is my experience tells me most are bad. You dont like that then you have an issue to deal with.

I wasnt talking to you so I dont care what you believe. If I cared I would have addressed you and asked you to believe me. As it is my experience tells me most are bad. You dont like that then you have an issue to deal with.

Well, la-tee-da. :lol: That's fine, but for the benefit of everyone else, I'm calling bull on your claim that the majority of police officers are bad. It's probably just you. :D

Well, la-tee-da. :lol: That's fine, but for the benefit of everyone else, I'm calling bull on your claim that the majority of police officers are bad. It's probably just you. :D

I never claimed the majority of police officers were bad. I said in "my experience". Do you need help deciphering what that means?

If it was just me why did they steal shit from, shoot for no reason, and frame other people that were not me?

I have white friends that have told me lots of whites are afraid of Blacks so I think I will believe them over you. I have met many white racists that would not fight back even when I slapped them hard enough to turn them red trying to provoke a reaction. What would you call that?

I would call that 2 of the absolute dumbest LIES I've heard in a long time.:lmao:

I have white friends that have told me lots of whites are afraid of Blacks so I think I will believe them over you. I have met many white racists that would not fight back even when I slapped them hard enough to turn them red trying to provoke a reaction. What would you call that?

I would call that 2 of the absolute dumbest LIES I've heard in a long time.:lmao:

Wow!! He sounds just like Dirt Nap Mike dont he.:lol:
And he'd end up just like him if he went around slappen folks.

Based on the interviews presented by Johnson - there are three different retellings of the story.

In one account Johnson says that the officer drove past, then reversed back to them, attempted to open his door but the door bounced off Brown and closed on him.

In another one Johnson skips the whole reverse and almost hitting them part, and says that they had their conversation and then the officer tried to 'thrust' the door open but there wasn't room.

In one of the account, Brown was being choked through the window by the officer, who after a struggle, pulled his gun, said "I'll shoot you," then fired his gun inside the vehicle.

In another account, Brown was being choked through the window by the officer, who drew his gun, said "I'll shoot you' and immediately shot, Brown was bleeding.

In another, the officer first said "I'll shoot you," then said "I'm gonna shoot you," then the officer fired, and Brown was bleeding.

In one of the accounts Brown and Johnson then started running, but, upon feeling a second bullet hit him, Brown told Johnson to keep running then turned around, putting his hands in the air and saying he was unarmed.

In another, Johnson hid behind a car with screaming people in it and watched the officer shoot Brown, who was on his knees with his hands in the air.

Brown was then shot an additional four, or six times (depending on which retelling.)

Now I'm not going to argue that Johnson is necessarily making those changes because he is lying, he could very well be doing it subconsciously as that is a common function of memory writing and recall - but the end result is the same, his testimony 'is' changing with every interview so it's 'creditability' is losing face. Should stop retelling it now - three interviews is more than enough.

That said, I have some questions:

1) Did the police get Johnson's account of the incident at the scene or did he immediately flee the scene? If Johnson did flee the scene, that's a bit unfortunate for the validity of his account. (Not that if his story is true, I would blame him one bit for fleeing a bat shit crazy officer that just executed his buddy.) If he didn't flee, and they do have his report then what caused him to no longer be in fear for his life after watching his friend get executed?

2) Johnson says the officer reached out the window and started choking Brown, and that Brown was 'struggling' back and forth with the officer trying to get away. Then the officer either shot Brown, or discharged his weapon in the car, and they both ran. So I'm trying to picture this: the officer is choking Brown through the window with one hand [else the officer would not be able to draw his gun.] First I'm going to say that Brown looks pretty big to me - say 6 foot, though a bit overweight perhaps rather than muscle. Now if Brown wasn't strong enough to get away from the officers one-handed choking BEFORE he was shot, how did he manage to get away from it AFTER being shot? I would think that being shot would weaken you wouldn't it? I mean adrenalin sure, but Brown's already being choked according to Johnson, so that effect was already in play.

3) I've never been shot, but I imagine it hurts like hell, so I'm having a difficult time understanding how one could get shot twice and not fall to the ground in pain; much less have the coherency to tell a buddy to keep running, kneel, and put my hands above my head saying I was unarmed. I mean I've heard of people getting shot repeatedly while on drugs and they keep going, but I've never heard of something like this where there is basically no indication of this young man getting shot twice in the telling's [other than the blood.]

I've only heard one version of Johnsons account. Do you have a link to the other 2?

I can answer #3. People get shot all the time and don't even feel it initially. I saw a guy get shot at a party and he kept on running until he collapsed outside down the block.

Let's see if I've met the quota to post links yet:

Michael Brown?s Friend: He Was 'Shot Like An Animal? - Video on NBCNews.com

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-wlDI6hg18#t=20[/ame]

I believe I got those in order of their release. There's other inconsistences in the accounts as well - like in one version he says the officer pulled Brown into the car, in another he says he just 'tried' to pull Brown into the car but couldn't [basically Brown was too tall], etc.

Like I said though, I'm not sure if Johnson is purposefully changing the story or not, he might just be adding stuff in trying to clarify what he believes he saw [or what he 'now' believes he saw if it's being rewritten, which is again fairly common.]

I watched him once, for as long as I could stand listening to his shouting voice. (this guy could be the next Al Sharpton) I noticed that he paused quite often and said "uh, uh..." He had the look of someone who was partially telling what he saw, and partially making it up as he went along.

Besides that he was a lawbreaker, accompliss to a violent criminal, and has the credibility of a warthog.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know that angers you so I will excuse your attempt to laugh it off. :lol:

Wow!! He sounds just like Dirt Nap Mike dont he.:lol:
And he'd end up just like him if he went around slappen folks.

Well I'm still here. Slapping racist white boys till they turn pink and red is fun. You should try it on some homies and see if you get the same reaction I did. Naw...I can tell you now they would wreck your ass unlike the pussies I slapped. :lol:

I've only heard one version of Johnsons account. Do you have a link to the other 2?

I can answer #3. People get shot all the time and don't even feel it initially. I saw a guy get shot at a party and he kept on running until he collapsed outside down the block.

Let's see if I've met the quota to post links yet:

Michael Brown?s Friend: He Was 'Shot Like An Animal? - Video on NBCNews.com

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-wlDI6hg18#t=20[/ame]

I believe I got those in order of their release. There's other inconsistences in the accounts as well - like in one version he says the officer pulled Brown into the car, in another he says he just 'tried' to pull Brown into the car but couldn't [basically Brown was too tall], etc.

Like I said though, I'm not sure if Johnson is purposefully changing the story or not, he might just be adding stuff in trying to clarify what he believes he saw [or what he 'now' believes he saw if it's being rewritten, which is again fairly common.]

Thanks. I never saw the last one. IMO those inconsistencies are pretty tame. They will be challenged by the defense attorney in court rightfully but the differences are too minute to pose much of a challenge for the prosecution. Whats the difference between the cop attempting to pull him in the car and actually succeeding to pull him into the car? Either way he attacked the kid first without provocation. He still pulled his gun on an unarmed person for nothing. The cop better hope to hell he didn't shoot him in the back while he was running or at a distance once he turned around. I dont see how this can be explained away unless all 4 witnesses are lying. Forensics will show how close he was to the gun each time he was shot.

HA HA HA> HAven't you embrassed yourself enough already ? You don't have a shred of evidence that Wilson attacked the kid first without provocation. Nor do you have a shred of evidence that he pulled his gun on an unarmed person for nothing. You talk like an IDIOT.

As for shooting from a distance, Brown had not been frisked. And the distance wasn't farther than what a bullet could travel from a gun that Michael Brown could have had, in the cop's mind (not knowing if he had one or not). Ever wear a uniform and a badge, and a gun ? I did. For many years, as a licensed and armed part-time security guard. When you're dealing with a hostile suspect, and he hasn't been frisked, and you don't know if he is carrying a gun or not, distance or no distance, you have ONE SECOND (if that) to decide whether to be nice or be dead. A lot of cops are now dead because they chose to give the crook the benefit of the doubt. Bottom line is, this scenario would never have unfolded, if Brown wasn't committing a criminal offense of disrupting traffic and carrying stolen merchandise in his hands after physically assaulting a store clerk). Judging by the way this screwball acted, it's a wonder he made it to age 18. Looks like the cop did the people of Ferguson one hell of a favor. Good riddance to bad, criminal rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

Well I've seen reports from other witnesses who say that kid reached for the cops gun.

Who does one believe??
[MENTION=21503]Claudette[/MENTION]

What's the name the other witnesses?

Please provide them w/a link.

Thanks.

BTW, even if what the cop says is 123% correct, it's still murder.

Think about what his account was, there's no justification for the shooting.

Again, we have days and days and days of no word from the authorities as to who he is.

However, we can bet everything on the bank that he's being lawyer ed up, shielded and coached what "the story" will be.

This is not good.

Although, as of not too long ago, things SEEM to finally be headed in the right direction.

Seeing as how MO is the "Show Me" state...we'll see.

You don't have a shred of evidence to say that the cop committed "murder". You talk like an IDIOT. You got a video of the shooting ? "Show Me."

Forum List

Back