According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

yeah, and I bet every single "witness" was black too.:eusa_hand:

Yes, because all ******* lie. :doubt: There were no white witnesses, lets throw a parade for this cop!

I don't think "all ******* lie", but I've little doubt discretion is a bread and butter proposition if you were there and live in that shit hole.
Snitches get stitches as the old saying goes.

Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

yeah, and I bet every single "witness" was black too.:eusa_hand:

we do not know who and how many witnesses there are

Exactly right, and that's why all the protesters are a bunch of idiots (except where they tried to stop the looting)

at this point i am skeptical about the cops story

but i have not heard much

from what i gather

this is going to the grand jury

as for the aftermath

i dont know how many have been raising concerns over the

militarization of local police departments

It all stinks.. the whole damn thing ... and someone paid with their life.. We all need to demand justice.

i want to see all the facts in the case

but it does not look good for the cop

at this point

I disagree 100%. I think it looks very good for the cop. The so-called witnesses are a joke. They could say anything. The convenience store video tends to confirm the cop's version. So does the injuries he sustained confirmed by hospital staff. So far, cop is up 2 to 0.

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

2nd witness is interviewed live on Lawrence O'Donnell show!

Eyewitness to Brown shooting tells her story | MSNBC

For those who were apprehensive about the witnesses in the Michael Brown shooting click on the link and put those doubts aside. Meet Tiffany Mitchell: A bright, articulate beautiful, self-confident and courageous Black woman. She made me proud!

The silk skinned black diva looked right into the camera during her interview on the Lawrence O’Donnel show. Fashionably garbed in a Black dress that could have been worn by royalty, Tiffany’s presence was the abject essence of class! The high forehead and large wide set eyes announced her high cognitive ability before she spoke a single word. When she did part her luscious lips to speak, there was not even a hint of hip-hop gangsterism or Ebonics.

Tiffany didn’t know Michael Brown and did not even live in that part of town. She just happened to be driving by when the whole thing started. She got out of her car and was in close proximity to the incident. Her story echoes that of the other witness.

Damn, you'd have a great career as a writer for Cosmo or some fashion magazine. Maybe Ebony.

This interview is probably going to be bad news for the prosecution at trial for if she changes any point between now and then then that puts her credibility in question and that's going to be Mission #1 for the defense.

What she describes is Brown fleeing the officer. The officer alleges assault. That right there gives the officer cause to purse and quite possibly to shoot.

The problem for the officer's position occurs right at the last - did he gun down an already wounded and surrendering Brown? Was it an execution. She makes it sound like an execution.

Forensics don't lie and will tell the truth as to whether or not he was shot in the back and then gunned down like a dog.

Then why don't you wait for them to come out ? And will you call them "false" if you don't like what they say ?

Damn, you'd have a great career as a writer for Cosmo or some fashion magazine. Maybe Ebony.

This interview is probably going to be bad news for the prosecution at trial for if she changes any point between now and then then that puts her credibility in question and that's going to be Mission #1 for the defense.

What she describes is Brown fleeing the officer. The officer alleges assault. That right there gives the officer cause to purse and quite possibly to shoot.

The problem for the officer's position occurs right at the last - did he gun down an already wounded and surrendering Brown? Was it an execution. She makes it sound like an execution.

Forensics don't lie and will tell the truth as to whether or not he was shot in the back and then gunned down like a dog.

whether he was shot in the back or not

it still looks like he was gunned down like a dog

the body seems pretty far away from the cops car

Distance from the car is irrelevant.

The problem here is racial solidarity. Blacks showed a remarkably degree of racial solidarity during the OJ fiasco. Forget the LAPD, CNN asked people's opinion of OJ - 62% of whites thought he was guilty compared to only 14% of blacks. Everyone saw the same damn evidence presented at trial so WHY did whites and blacks reach such diametrically opposite conclusions as to OJ's guilt?

If a lot of black residents have a hate-on for the Ferguson PD because of their own interactions with the department, this presents a perfect opportunity to stick it to the man. Racial solidarity before truth and honor. You asked what the race of the witnesses had to do with anything - well this is what is in play. Knowing how important racial solidarity is to the community how can outsiders parse what is true from what is false in statements arising from this kind of environment. Witnesses with axes to grind are not the most reliable witnesses.

Excellent point. And one which should not be overlooked by the Grand Jury, if there even is one.

You forgot to mention the reputation of the LAPD. It played a large part in that stupid.

What does that have to do with some black viewer in Atlanta having a different opinion from a white viewer in Atlanta? They're not dealing with the LAPD.

The problem here is racial solidarity. Blacks showed a remarkably degree of racial solidarity during the OJ fiasco. Forget the LAPD, CNN asked people's opinion of OJ - 62% of whites thought he was guilty compared to only 14% of blacks. Everyone saw the same damn evidence presented at trial so WHY did whites and blacks reach such diametrically opposite conclusions as to OJ's guilt?

If a lot of black residents have a hate-on for the Ferguson PD because of their own interactions with the department, this presents a perfect opportunity to stick it to the man. Racial solidarity before truth and honor. You asked what the race of the witnesses had to do with anything - well this is what is in play. Knowing how important racial solidarity is to the community how can outsiders parse what is true from what is false in statements arising from this kind of environment. Witnesses with axes to grind are not the most reliable witnesses.

The difference is a history of cops framing and abusing blacks.

There is quite a history of exactly the OPPOSITE of that. Where Blacks are let go, and get away with their crimes just because they were Black, and the politicians didn't want to risk riots happening. Here's 2 good examples >>

1. Robert Arnold case.

2. Trayvon Martin.

Police are permitted to chase criminals. Who knows how Brown escalated his crimes. First it was walking in the street. Then he refused to follow a lawful order. Then there was a scuffle with the officer. Was that resisting arrest? We don't know. The officer thought the incident required pulling his firearm and that's always a paperwork headache for police officers. Then he fired. This is more headache for the officer so it's likely a justified action. Now we're into assault of a police officer territory, then fleeing. That definitely warrants a pursuit.

Good assessment. Grand jury (if there is one) jurors would be inclined to think so too, if they're as smart as you and me.

Police are permitted to chase criminals. Who knows how Brown escalated his crimes. First it was walking in the street. Then he refused to follow a lawful order. Then there was a scuffle with the officer. Was that resisting arrest? We don't know. The officer thought the incident required pulling his firearm and that's always a paperwork headache for police officers. Then he fired. This is more headache for the officer so it's likely a justified action. Now we're into assault of a police officer territory, then fleeing. That definitely warrants a pursuit.

It doesnt warrant shooting even if everything you said was actually true. This fucker is going down. Start crying now.

It could easily warrant shooting if 1. the officer yelled halt, and the suspect kept running or 2. if the suspect turned and put his hands in his pockets (no reason to do that other than to pull out a weapon) And cops usually say "let me see your hands"

And..to add insult to injury, they left that young man laying in the street for four hours. no ambulance. no medical personnel. Just left him laying there. That cop murdered him, and his buds tried to cover it up.

Stupid post. Try reading the thread before you post. :rolleyes:

Did that guy just say the shooting was likely justified because cops hate paperwork. Really??!?!

:lol: How racists justify their thought process is hilarious. What an idiot....but, he fits in well at USMB

He didn't say THAT. YOU said that, dumbass.

It doesnt warrant shooting even if everything you said was actually true. This fucker is going down. Start crying now.

As I already said in response to that female witness video - everything the cop did could be justified, including the first wounding of Brown. Once Brown was surrendering is where the cop's position deteriorates (if the witness accounts are accurate) because now it looks like an execution of a suspect who was surrendering after giving up on fleeing.

And that "IF" is based on inconclusive testimony, which goes nowhere.

As I already said in response to that female witness video - everything the cop did could be justified, including the first wounding of Brown. Once Brown was surrendering is where the cop's position deteriorates (if the witness accounts are accurate) because now it looks like an execution of a suspect who was surrendering after giving up on fleeing.

As I already said in response to that female witness video

she said didnt see what happened in the beginning

that led up to the first shot from the vehicle

She did say they were "tusseling". Pretty hard to make a case that a cop with an impeccable 6 year record, would start tusseling with a suspect, rather than the suspect being the cause of that tussel. A suspect who a video taken just minutes earlier showed that suspect (Michael Brown) assaulting a store clerk, and then going after him a second time. I wouldn't want to be a prosecutor against Darrin Wilson, in this case. Looks like he'll have a tough row to hoe.

As I already said in response to that female witness video

she said didnt see what happened in the beginning

that led up to the first shot from the vehicle

But she described what happened at the very end - that's the heart of this issue. Even if the cop's story is correct and verifiable from the beginning but the end happened as she described, how does the cop justify shooting at a man who is down or has his hands up?

What happened in those last moments is the key to the whole outcome.

Depends on what Brown did with his hands. (not having been frisked) We do know Brown was not the brightest bulb in the lamp,

Did that guy just say the shooting was likely justified because cops hate paperwork. Really??!?!

What's so hard to understand? When a cop fires a gun at someone there are consequences for the cop. This means that cops aren't frivolously firing their guns. For this cop to fire his gun suggests that he believed doing so was warranted by the circumstances.

Youre a moron. :lol:

I cant believe you just typed that with all the cases of police killings and brutality. What a dumb ass!!!!

I can't believe you're ridiculing what he typed. It was one of the best posts in the thread. YOU'RE the MORON.

I tend to side with the eyewitness accounts. Everyone said this poor kid turned around with his hands in the air and was executed. Short of looting, the people in that town have every right to be upset.

I can't believe I agree with you ....but I do.
the looting and destruction of property kills the protesters credibility..
but then again look what happens after teams lose football games...
Actually, it doesn't kill the credibility of the protesters at all, because we know that the looters were not a part of the protesters, they are two different group. Anyone who claims that the credibility was lost due to the looters never had any "credibility" in the protesters to begin with and was solely looking for an excuse to say so.

How do you know if the looters and protesters are two different groups. Got any proof of that ?

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

2nd witness is interviewed live on Lawrence O'Donnell show!

Eyewitness to Brown shooting tells her story | MSNBC

For those who were apprehensive about the witnesses in the Michael Brown shooting click on the link and put those doubts aside. Meet Tiffany Mitchell: A bright, articulate beautiful, self-confident and courageous Black woman. She made me proud!

The silk skinned black diva looked right into the camera during her interview on the Lawrence O’Donnel show. Fashionably garbed in a Black dress that could have been worn by royalty, Tiffany’s presence was the abject essence of class! The high forehead and large wide set eyes announced her high cognitive ability before she spoke a single word. When she did part her luscious lips to speak, there was not even a hint of hip-hop gangsterism or Ebonics.

Tiffany didn’t know Michael Brown and did not even live in that part of town. She just happened to be driving by when the whole thing started. She got out of her car and was in close proximity to the incident. Her story echoes that of the other witness.
Yeah, I had it on, but I was speaking to my parents and my brother in a group Skype so couldn't hear it. She looked very poise though. Nice looking young lady.

So were the Manson family girls.

Of course Brown had no criminal record. He was only 18. No matter how many times he was arrested, charged or even sentenced he would have no criminal record.
Are you suggesting that the victim, Michael Brown, had some form of criminal past [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION]?

Yeah, like in a convenience store, about 10 minutes before he was shot. :lol:

Are you suggesting that the victim, Michael Brown, had some form of criminal past [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION]?

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm telling you that juvenile records are sealed so of course there would be no public record of Michael Brown having a criminal record. Surely you know that.

When I was carjacked by an 18 year old, HE had no criminal record either. Nothing admissible, but his sealed records had a rap sheet going back to armed robbery when he was 13.

The store video of the strong arm robbery that cause the police to go to the convenience store has been released, clearly showing a perpetrator answering the description of Michael Brown. I thought it was shoplifting, but it turned out to be a strong arm robbery. Stills of that video have been examined and have identified the perpetrator of that strong arm robbery AS Michael Brown.

Do you have a link for that?

HA HA HA HA!!

I have a link that cows eat grass and fish are good swimmers. Pheeeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle, eyes rolling around in head) :eusa_whistle::rolleyes:

Pardon me, I think I need a good strong cup of coffee at this point. :lol: :coffee:

10525358_686507371442320_7826016668186153397_n.jpg

I guess they should have stayed home and skipped the looting.
And Dirt Nap Mike shouldnt have punched the cop in the face.

Actions have consequences...

The officer initiated the scuffle by wrongly grabbing Brown through the window, and it was the force of his attack on Brown that caused injuries to his own face through no fault of Brown at all.

The witness account of the cop grabbing Brown through the window is the ONLY possible way it could have happened, since we know that is true, with the two other credible witnesses saying they were scuffling through the window.

Michael Brown or anyone has absolutely no reason to grab a cop through a window. It would never happen.

Forum List

Back