Accusing Obama of treason was "a bridge too far".

Obama did commit treason against America -- when he colluded with Russia..

it was Obama's daughter who received emails from Russia promising dirt on our glorious leader -- and she even went so far as to set up meetings with these Russians and she and her Kenyan muslim terrorist fake dad lied about it multiple times...if that aint proof of treason, what is??

But the media didn't report it

False
His daughter was too busy smoking crack to get involved.

it was Obama's daughter who received emails from Russia promising dirt on our glorious leader -- and she even went so far as to set up meetings with these Russians and she and her Kenyan muslim terrorist fake dad lied about it multiple times...if that aint proof of treason, what is??

Yea right.

Who feeds you this information?

1. President Obama is a historic icon.

2. President Trump (for whom I plan to vote) was wrong to accuse him of "treason."

3. The better approach is to simply never mention Mr. Obama by name. It only unnecessarily infuriates people and is a waste of time, for Mr. Obama is untouchable. Any attempt to prosecute him for even a traffic ticket would make the current unrest look like child's play.

4. I do wish that President Trump would think before he speaks. He is only hurting himself.

What makes him an historic Icon?

The Honorable Barack Obama was the first American president of his ethnicity.

I am 83 years old. I never thought that such an event would happen in my lifetime.

Now we are on the brink of having (a) our first lady VP and (b) our first VP of a certain ethnicity.

Another historic event.

He wasn't honorable
His ethnicity was African and White.

When an actual slave descendent is elected that will be historic -
The Kenyan Muslim was just a fraud.
Obama is an American

1. President Obama is a historic icon.

2. President Trump (for whom I plan to vote) was wrong to accuse him of "treason."

3. The better approach is to simply never mention Mr. Obama by name. It only unnecessarily infuriates people and is a waste of time, for Mr. Obama is untouchable. Any attempt to prosecute him for even a traffic ticket would make the current unrest look like child's play.

4. I do wish that President Trump would think before he speaks. He is only hurting himself.

What makes him an historic Icon?

The Honorable Barack Obama was the first American president of his ethnicity.

I am 83 years old. I never thought that such an event would happen in my lifetime.

Now we are on the brink of having (a) our first lady VP and (b) our first VP of a certain ethnicity.

Another historic event.

He wasn't honorable
His ethnicity was African and White.

When an actual slave descendent is elected that will be historic -
The Kenyan Muslim was just a fraud.
Obama is an American

He clearly is not a slave descendant as I stated.
Even if he was born in the Pacific Islands, they had just recently became part of the Extended USA family, he was still the extended family stepchild.
Many, to most, at that time were not Pro_USA and did not have the same history and love for The USA that mainland citizens did.
Different history, different culture, different, different, different.
That is simply a fact

Yea right.

Who feeds you this information?

Damn you be stupid.

So...setting 5 terrorist leader enemies of the state free in exchange for a traitor is not treason?

How is that not giving aid and comfort to the enemy?

I know one of them has already been killed by our Marines in a battle.
AFTER Obama set that POS free.

False
That's some earth shattering news...

Quick, post the link to the story......I don't see how I missed it...

I'll wait

False
That's some earth shattering news...

Quick, post the link to the story......I don't see how I missed it...

I'll wait

It was in the same story that you posted - go ahead and link it.

Forum List

Back