ACLU: Gay Kansas coupled harmed by marriage delay

Progtards want Christianity OUT of their LIVES and SCHOOLS and the PUBLIC, yet when it comes to MARRIAGE, which is the CHRISTIAN ritual of HOLY MATRIMONY between a man a woman in the eyes GOD... ooohh now, they WANT that, only... they DON'T want it the way the Christians do it, so ALL CHRISTIANS from the BEGINNING OF TIME, THE WORLD OVER, have to BASTARDIZE THEIR BELIEFS because of some mentally ill sexual perverts.

Yeah, not asking for anything special there at all... :uhoh3:

There are no more worse BIGOTS and MILITANT, as in the HOMO MAFIA, than the faggot crowd and their loving supporters. Some of the PUSHIEST ASSHOLES on the planet.
Wait.....you believe that it's only marriage if christians are doing it?

Government decides who's "married" in the eyes of God. Wow, that's twisted, isn't it bodecea?
Who said that?

you didn't read the post you responded to?

You people WANT to FORCE your sick crap on CHRISTIANS. It's IN YOUR FACE, just like you love to do, FORCE your shit on people that DON'T want it. That's your way, and why the majority do and always will hate you for it.

No one will be forcing your marry anyone. You will not be forced to be part of a gay marriage.

Letting Bob and Bill be legally married just like my wife and I are- that isn't forcing anything on you.
Well, if you want play stupid games and pretend ignorant, I guess you can do it with someone else, because that's not even close to all of what this entire issue entails.

B'bye, bubble head.

ohhhhh did I make you think too hard, so you are running away?

MontyPythonRunAway.jpg

No one will be forcing your marry anyone. You will not be forced to be part of a gay marriage.

Letting Bob and Bill be legally married just like my wife and I are- that isn't forcing anything on you.

Why do sexual acts between 2 consenting adults justify government discrimination?
Why do the disgusting, mentally ill, sexual perversions of a small minority have to bastardize an age old religious holy union between a man and woman?

Why do progtards push so hard for marriage anyway when marriage is a CHRISTIAN, RELIGIOUS thing? I thought progs HATED all things religion?

Because the SECULAR government of ours grants rights and privileges to those who are married. It's not a religious thing, its a government sanctioned privilege that people of a certain class are being discriminated against from enjoying that privilege. Simple.
Then take a CIVIL UNION and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
We tried.....people like you in many states shut that down. Now, too bad for you, nothing short of actual CIVIL marriage will be acceptable.
Link?

I've never heard anyone object to a civil union. Never heard it on the news. Never read of it here on the internet.

So if you're able to dig up some obscure opinion piece, it's not worth the bandwidth it takes to display it.

You people WANT to FORCE your sick crap on CHRISTIANS. It's IN YOUR FACE, just like you love to do, FORCE your shit on people that DON'T want it. That's your way, and why the majority do and always will hate you for it.
List of U.S. state constitutional amendments banning same-sex unions by type - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Read it.

The harm can be removed by travelling to a state that allows SSM and getting it done there.
"Separate but equal", eh?

Will they get the same government gifts as hetero married couples?

Didn't think so!

People who don't meet other marriage requirements, age, parental permission, blood-relation level, can do the exact same thing.

SSM as something a state has to recognize but not has to issue is a far easier argument than forcing a state to perform it. States can already set conditions as noted above, but still have to recognize those that don't meet said conditions.

and your equal concept assumes race and sexuality are the same thing for separate but equal to be the buzzword you are hoping for.
Marty must have been fine with racial segregation in the day.

I wasn't around for it, and racial discrimination was allowed by a court decision that went against the reconstruction amendments, the same courts you are bastardizing in the same way to get what you now want.

Racial segregation was in fact around when we were young, so can the crap, Marty.

The courts make the decisions on how Loving and Windsor et al are pertinent today.

You have right to your opinion but you are not the decider on facts terms and definitions.

Racial segregation was in fact around when we were young, so can the crap, Marty.

The courts make the decisions on how Loving and Windsor et al are pertinent today.

You have right to your opinion but you are not the decider on facts terms and definitions.

No, it wasn't, I was born in the 70's. All de jure segregation was struck down by then.

and you keep going back to loving, which covers opposite sex marriage among races, but does not say anything about same sex. Once again you hope and pray the courts stretch their decisions to suit your desires.

Progtards want Christianity OUT of their LIVES and SCHOOLS and the PUBLIC, yet when it comes to MARRIAGE, which is the CHRISTIAN ritual of HOLY MATRIMONY between a man a woman in the eyes GOD... ooohh now, they WANT that, only... they DON'T want it the way the Christians do it, so ALL CHRISTIANS from the BEGINNING OF TIME, THE WORLD OVER, have to BASTARDIZE THEIR BELIEFS because of some mentally ill sexual perverts.

There are no more worse BIGOTS and MILITANT, as in the HOMO MAFIA, than the faggot crowd and their loving supporters. Some of the PUSHIEST ASSHOLES on the planet.

Marriage is an institution of the church. Civil union is a matter of law. Are you saying you have the right, under the Constitution, to force your government into my church? Because I'm saying the First Amendment says you're wrong. By law. You are wrong. I'm protected, by law, from your aberrant behavior intruding on my life.

LGBT would have happily taken that ten years ago, but the far right said "no."

So the LGBT have taken marriage and are telling you to, "SHUT THE FUCK UP."

No, it wasn't, I was born in the 70's. All de jure segregation was struck down by then.

and you keep going back to loving, which covers opposite sex marriage among races, but does not say anything about same sex. Once again you hope and pray the courts stretch their decisions to suit your desires.

No you want the court to contract it to fit yours: won't happen.

LGBT would have happily taken that ten years ago, but the far right said "no."

So the LGBT have taken marriage and are telling you to, "SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Incorrect. The LGBT refused to accept civil union 10 years ago. They want to force themselves into our churches. I predicted this same crap 10 years ago. Matter of time.

The state has NO right to fine a church for its beliefs. Period. But it's okay if all these sharia asshats run amock, right? Teaching hate. Can't do anything to them, can we? But sh*t, don't let Christians believe in anything.

Ridiculous.

Not. You want the court to nullify the 1st Amendment.

That is an outrageous fucking lie, you deserved the respect your earn, which is none.

You are spewing the hate, Iceman, so step off.

That is an outrageous fucking lie, you deserved the respect your earn, which is none.

Feel spanked, do you? I don't lie. Nor do I care about what you might respect. The fact you disrespect me just confirms that I'm right. ;)

Iceman, you got your teeth kicked in, come out spitting teeth in denial, which shows my points about your lie is well grounded.

You lied, got called out, and upped the ante. :lol:

Why do sexual acts between 2 consenting adults justify government discrimination?
Why do the disgusting, mentally ill, sexual perversions of a small minority have to bastardize an age old religious holy union between a man and woman?

Why do progtards push so hard for marriage anyway when marriage is a CHRISTIAN, RELIGIOUS thing? I thought progs HATED all things religion?

Because the SECULAR government of ours grants rights and privileges to those who are married. It's not a religious thing, its a government sanctioned privilege that people of a certain class are being discriminated against from enjoying that privilege. Simple.

Simple. Change the law. That doesn't include forcing aberrant sexual behavior on my church. Where is the separation of church and state here? Looks to me like the state is forcing its will on the church.

Which way you want to whine?

No one is forcing anything on your church. Your church doesn't want to marry blacks or gays or jews- your church isn't force to marry anyone.
Go lie somewhere else you ignorant POS.
You say he is lying. Considering the post you are quoting, you seem to think that your church is being FORCED to marry blacks, or gays, or jews. When did that happen? And what did your church do about being forced like that?

There are no more worse BIGOTS and MILITANTS, as in the HOMO MAFIA, than the faggot crowd and their loving supporters. Some of the PUSHIEST ASSHOLES on the planet.

Wait- are you actually claiming to be a Christian?
Wait - are you?

LOL- I am very clear- I am an athiest.

You keep speaking for Christians but I have seen nothing Christian like in your posts- hence my confusion.
I don't give a fuck what you see, jerk off.
Pole Rider is a proud christian.........aren't you?

I want the courts to interpret, not legislate. You know, their original intent.

You assholes see the court as a short-cut to imposing your will on others. Your worship of 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers would be comical if it wasnt so dangerous.

Marriage is an institution of the church. Civil union is a matter of law. Are you saying you have the right, under the Constitution, to force your government into my church? Because I'm saying the First Amendment says you're wrong. By law. You are wrong. I'm protected, by law, from your aberrant behavior intruding on my life.
Absolutely not.

However, you seem to be claiming that civil marriage is not a marriage at all..........all those people who only went to a Justice of the Peace would be surprised to hear that they don't have a marriage.

The state has NO right to fine a church for its beliefs. Period. But it's okay if all these sharia asshats run amock, right? Teaching hate. Can't do anything to them, can we? But sh*t, don't let Christians believe in anything.

Christians can marry who they will or will not in Churches
Muslims can marry who they will or will not in wherever Muslims marry.

Christians can spout any non-violent crap they want to.
Muslims can spout any non-violent crap they want to.

If you were a Muslim posting here about how much Allah hates homosexuals, I would be criticizing you exactly the same.

Iceman, you got your teeth kicked in, come out spitting teeth in denial, which shows my points about your lie is well grounded.

You lied, got called out, and upped the ante. :lol:

Try again. You couldn't get me 10 years ago, and you still can't. I AM LMAO at you though. You always have been a joke. Still are.

And no, you CAN'T be my best friend. ;)

Forum List

Back