Acosta: Border official shows Trump tunnels under border walls

So CNN is trying to spin a barrier will do nothing because illegals are digging tunnels. Why didn't Acosta talk with any border patrol and ask if they support TRUMP's wall/steel barrier?

In a video that is going viral, a border official is seen 48 seconds into this video, tell him president Donald Trump personally that tunnels are being dug under walls in areas of the border.
Border official shows Trump tunnels under border wall - CNN Video

What the hell, Acosta had to come out with something after his last video went viral....dumbass.
No word about the tunnels?

What kinda word would you like? Look, we know you're trying to come up with an argument against a wall. We understand a wall will not stop all illegal activity. We also understand a wall will curtail that illegal activity, dramatically. As tunnels are dug, they will be discovered, and as they are discovered they will be addressed. As tunnels are filled in, we'll find out they're trying other methods. Not quite sure what is so fricken difficult to understand.

What is really difficult to understand is how to replace the Americans if the democrat party can no longer bring in uncontrolled 3rd world immigration?

Yup, that's a tough one. Still haven't figured out or heard why democrats want to replace Americans, although I can think of a bunch that should be replaced.

Last edited:
In a video that is going viral, a border official is seen 48 seconds into this video, tell him president Donald Trump personally that tunnels are being dug under walls in areas of the border.
Border official shows Trump tunnels under border wall - CNN Video

Which is harder and far more time and resource consuming? Walking across an open parcel of land or encountering a barrier, acquiring the tools to dig underneath it, digging underneath it, and then crawling out the other side?

If shouldn't take you more than a fraction of a second to honestly answer that question in your head, so once you do perhaps you will realize the absurdity of using that example to defend your position.
Democrats are not against barriers.

They're not? Oh, I get it, they're just against THIS barrier. My bad.

Forum List

Back