Action Causes Reaction

Yes, action causes reaction, moron.

The invasion of the European immigrants who call themselves jews got the reaction that the whole world knew would not bode well for peace.

And their psychotic behavior continues to this day as the world watches helplessly because of this zionist's shithole that has nuclear weapons pointed all over this earth.

Hey Louie. Did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land" when the native Palestinians WERE JEWS? Very cleaver them Zionists, eh Louie?

How could Europeans (Zionists) have been native to Palestine? Was it an elaborate magic trick?

Eh Monte. Think real real hard & tell us where those "European Zionists" family heritage were before Europe. 'Atta boy!

How is that possible when they are European?

"...........Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of European women who converted to Judaism, possibly around the time of the early Roman empire, concludes a new genetic study that casts doubt on many prevailing theories about the origins of Ashkenazim."
read more: Study traces Ashkenazi roots to European women who probably converted to Judaism

I tell ya Monte, them Romans have no right to be Israeli's.

The Arab narrative has run its full course. The guys in Cairo & Riyadh are concentrating on the Persians.

Interesting question here is who starts the action & who starts the reaction?
I KNOW THEY DON'T TEACH HISTORY AT YOUR TEMPLE, but there is a document referred to as "the Balfour Declaration" that began all the horror that the indigenous people of Palestine suffer from to this day.

Too bad the Arabs thought the document didn't apply to them

The invasion of the European immigrants who call themselves jews got the reaction that the whole world knew would not bode well for peace.

And their psychotic behavior continues to this day as the world watches helplessly because of this zionist's shithole that has nuclear weapons pointed all over this earth.
"People who call themselves Jews". Why did we know you were going to start braying about this?

Hey Louie. Did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land" when the native Palestinians WERE JEWS? Very cleaver them Zionists, eh Louie?

How could Europeans (Zionists) have been native to Palestine? Was it an elaborate magic trick?
Is there a time when you don't change the topic of a thread?

The Arab narrative has run its full course. The guys in Cairo & Riyadh are concentrating on the Persians.

Interesting question here is who starts the action & who starts the reaction?
I KNOW THEY DON'T TEACH HISTORY AT YOUR TEMPLE, but there is a document referred to as "the Balfour Declaration" that began all the horror that the indigenous people of Palestine suffer from to this day.

Too bad the Arabs thought the document didn't apply to them

Why would a native inhabitant of Palestine, ruled by the Ottomans, believe a document written by some person in a foreign country should apply to them?

Every time the Palestinian terrorists attack &/or kill one or more Israelis, Israel retaliates. And then the Palestinians & their supporters gripe about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Truly the Palestinians need to learn the first law of the hole. When you're already in one --- Stop Digging!

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep.../palestinians-have-been-their-own-worst-enemy

It's called Islam. A permanent state of war is required in Islam.

Start a thread of truthful facts & Monte changes the subject. He sure proves my OP.. Action Causes Reaction.

Start a thread of truthful facts & Monte changes the subject. He sure proves my OP.. Action Causes Reaction.

You have never posted a fact.

So let me get this straight. Actions do not cause reactions, right Monte? If someone shits on your head you wouldn't react. What a wonderful shithead you must be.

So let me get this straight. Actions do not cause reactions, right Monte? If someone shits on your head you wouldn't react. What a wonderful shithead you must be.

Honestly Monte, you are a blast. If action causes reaction isn't a "fact", you need help.

The UN document says you have published "only a handful" of facts. Get back to us when you know how many that is. LOL

How many times must we explain to Monte why European Jews have every right to Israel? Oh well, I still don't give up on Monte.

Eh Monte. Think real real hard & tell us where those "European Zionists" family heritage were before Europe. 'Atta boy!

How many times must we explain to Monte why European Jews have every right to Israel? Oh well, I still don't give up on Monte.

Hello! Can Monte come out & play?

Every time the Palestinian terrorists attack &/or kill one or more Israelis, Israel retaliates. And then the Palestinians & their supporters gripe about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Truly the Palestinians need to learn the first law of the hole. When you're already in one --- Stop Digging!

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep.../palestinians-have-been-their-own-worst-enemy

Yes. And action causes reaction thus keeping the Middle East in a state of war.

But this is only because the European invaders who call themselves Jews refuse to go to their true ancestral lands such as Spain, Poland, Germany and prior to that, what is today, Turkey.

But this is only because the European invaders who call themselves Jews refuse to go to their true ancestral lands such as Spain, Poland, Germany and prior to that, what is today, Turkey.

LMAO! Oh now I get it. You see, according to Louie, Jewish heritage began in Europe. And here you Zionists believed Jews originated in the land called Israel. Amazing what we can learn from Louie. Oh Lord I love him for all the laughs.

LMAO! Oh now I get it. You see, according to Louie, Jewish heritage began in Europe. And here you Zionists believed Jews originated in the land called Israel. Amazing what we can learn from Louie. Oh Lord I love him for all the laughs.
Where did he say that? Must have been another poster.

Where did he say that? Must have been another poster.

Eh, Louie. Remember this? Heh Heh!

"But this is only because the European invaders who call themselves Jews refuse to go to their true ancestral lands such as Spain, Poland, Germany and prior to that, what is today, Turkey."

Hey Louie, did you hear the one about Israel's genocide of the Palestinians? You need to post some links on this subject to get those Zionists.
Okay? Thanks.

"But this is only because the European invaders who call themselves Jews refuse to go to their true ancestral lands such as Spain, Poland, Germany and prior to that, what is today, Turkey."
I agree with you here 100%.

Forum List

Back