Active Duty Soldier Illegally Disarmed!

This guy was looking for a fight. If I see someone walking down my street with a gun in his hand, I am going to feel threatened, and when the cops show up I would expect them to disarm the individual. The whole point is that if this man had been cooperative, there would not have been a problem.
Exactly.

Just another asshat going out of their way to feel oppressed, which is of course followed by online asshats getting the oppression rush babbling about it.

What a belligerent jackass.

Jackass: "the law says if you feel threatened you can disarm me"
Mustache cop: "I feel threatened"
Jackass: "well if you feel threatened then you are a sorry excuse for a police officer"

This guy was looking for a fight. If I see someone walking down my street with a gun in his hand, I am going to feel threatened, and when the cops show up I would expect them to disarm the individual. The whole point is that if this man had been cooperative, there would not have been a problem.

This guy will likely serve time because he created a dangerous situation by being uncooperative. Having the right to carry a gun does not give someone the right to wave it in the face of others and threaten them with it. Civil suit? LOL, Good Luck with that.

In response to highlight above ^ : So you feel threatened every time a Police officer walks down your street? It must be so difficult to live in such completely irrational fear. :lol:

This isnt in a city or town. This is rural america. Why is everybody scared of a gun? Grow some balls.

What a belligerent jackass.

Jackass: "the law says if you feel threatened you can disarm me"
Mustache cop: "I feel threatened"
Jackass: "well if you feel threatened then you are a sorry excuse for a police officer"

This guy will likely serve time because he created a dangerous situation by being uncooperative. Having the right to carry a gun does not give someone the right to wave it in the face of others and threaten them with it. Civil suit? LOL, Good Luck with that.

In response to highlight above ^ : So you feel threatened every time a Police officer walks down your street? It must be so difficult to live in such completely irrational fear. :lol:

Are you really that dumb?

This isnt in a city or town. This is rural america. Why is everybody scared of a gun? Grow some balls.

Most people would be scared of that asshat after the trouble he gave those cops. Had he been cooperative, I don't think anyone would have been scared of him. Guns don't kill, people do. Remember that when some crazy looking man is holding a gun and walking by your house.

Forum List

Back