Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

The Buffalo Racist was very proud to repeat his Tucker Carlson Fan Art on line.

This guy, not so much. He did seem to have a fascination with guns.
It appears this young kid was from a broken home and did not attend church. Those are the biggest problems I see. Really, they are part of the same problem. Lack of Christian values, aka atheism pushed by our leftist government.

No it's not a fact. There are many, many more guns around than there were then. Your claim is just silly.
My older brother walked to school carrying a .22 rifle in a soft case. He was on the school shooting team and this was in the city of Detroit in the mi- 60s. Other boys on the team did the same thing. The school had a shooting range in the basement.

And creeping around a school dressed in black carrying a gun, within minutes someone would have called 911

So yeah a locked door would have done it
Again. Your missing the point

If you couldn't swim and you're in a boat in the middle of a river, far from shore, and I throw you over and you died drowning - Would it be right for me to say ,He died because he never took the time to learn how how to swim.”

No. The answer is that you died because you was pushed.

Any other answer is dealing only with secondary circumstances. Knowing how to swim might have been a solution to your problem, once you was in the water, but not knowing how to swim was not the cause of his problem.

Same with this - Locking the doors might have been a solution to stopping this guy (And I don't think it would have been) but it was not the cause. The cause was the white supremacist culture that is America and how they let Rittenhouse walk because they then made it open season.

Look - Churches, Convenience stores, Grocery stores, Concerts, Nightclubs, Bars, Ball games, Subways, City parks, Airports? They will always find someone to kill.

People say America loves it guns more than children. It’s not that they love guns more than children, it’s that they love themselves more than children. Or more specifically, they love their fragile ego more than children. It makes them feel manly to own a weapon of war and pretend to be a man.

Last edited:
The Buffalo Racist was very proud to repeat his Tucker Carlson Fan Art on line.

This guy, not so much. He did seem to have a fascination with guns.
This crazy Hispanic shithead was pleased as punch that he did exactly what he wanted to do. Kill his grandmother and then children.

Don't try to minimize his destruction by saying that somebody else also was crazy. Stop your mindless Left Wing hate. It just makes you look like a worthless Moon Bat asshole.

You filthy ass Moon Bats were bitching about the race of the Buffalo shooter so turnabout is appropriate.

This was one crazy ass Hispanic piece of shit. Just like the millions Pototahead are allowing to flood into the country with crazy drugs.

So it's been 18 hrs+ and we still don't know anything but speculation on trannyness, citizenship, motive ect. Yet somehow within 30 minutes in Buffalo we knew name, race, history, rifle, manifesto ect. Unless Texas is really staying tight lipped on the details of this, it seems really unfavorable to the taking Moon Bat heads bullet point check list.
That's correct. And it was days before we heard the identity of the black Brooklyn mass shooter in April who shot up a bunch of whites, even though it was known by the media and police. Funny how that story disappeared quicker than a Snapchat post.

Lots of brown children died yesterday. I know that was a good day for you.

On the other hand, I know you refer to these people as "subhuman" and "cockroaches" (many examples available upon request), so maybe what happened yesterday wasn't murder in your mind. Maybe something closer to "cruelty to animals", huh?
Let’s cancel that $40+ billion for the war machine and use it to protect our school children.

We all know that ain’t happening.

Further proof we live in a failed state.

My older brother walked to school carrying a .22 rifle in a soft case. He was on the school shooting team and this was in the city of Detroit in the mi- 60s. Other boys on the team did the same thing. The school had a shooting range in the basement.
But then the Marxists took control. And Marxists know the first thing you have to do is confiscate all firearms.

Lets end gun violence.

Deport Hispanics and send the Negroes to Africa.

98% of the problem solved.

1653476217774.png

This crazy Hispanic shithead was pleased as punch that he did exactly what he wanted to do. Kill his grandmother and then children.

Don't try to minimize his destruction by saying that somebody else also was crazy. Stop your mindless Left Wing hate. It just makes you look like a worthless Moon Bat asshole.

The problem was this crazy shithead was able to buy two AR style rifles. That's the problem, not his race.

Just like the crazy nut in Buffalo was able to buy such a gun. Except he bought his gun because he knew that style of gun upsets liberals. Boy, he sure pwned us!

Again. Your missing the point

If you couldn't swim and you're in a boat in the middle of a river, far from shore, and I throw you over and you died drowning - Would it be right for me to say ,He died because he never took the time to learn how how to swim.”

No. The answer is that you died because you was pushed.

Any other answer is dealing only with secondary circumstances. Knowing how to swim might have been a solution to your problem, once you was in the water, but not knowing how to swim was not the cause of his problem.

Same with this - Locking the doors might have been a solution to stopping this guy (And I don't think it would have been) but it was not the cause. The cause was the white supremacist culture that is America and how they let Rittenhouse walk because they then made it open season.

Look - Churches, Convenience stores, Grocery stores, Ball games, Subways, City parks, Airports? They will always find someone to kill.

People say America loves it guns more than children. It’s not that they love guns more than children, it’s that they love themselves more than children. Or more specifically, they love their fragile ego more than children. It makes them feel manly to own a weapon of war and pretend to be a man.
I don’t believe your conclusion is anywhere near accurate, but I do think our failed culture and over use of big pharma drugs imposed on young men and boys is the culprit.

At big Texas mosques, they expect shootings and have armed security and shit like that. They have bullet proof glass.

WHY has it not become the norm to do the same for all schools???

They don't have the military resources for USA kids but they have it for ukraine kids though.

I told you. After whites let Rittenhouse go free ...this is what would happen. U'll gave mass shooters free reign

Not so fuckin funny now is it ?

This country insists on being sitting ducks to anyone who wants to do a mass shooting. NOTHING will be done.
That's because leftists relish child murder. But I'm doing something to help. I got almost 500 dollars back from the irs and i donated it to the nra. You should to!

The problem was this crazy shithead was able to buy two AR style rifles. That's the problem, not his race.

Just like the crazy nut in Buffalo was able to buy such a gun. Except he bought his gun because he knew that style of gun upsets liberals. Boy, he sure pwned us!
You relish child murder, don't you?

No Moon Bat you are confused.

The problem is that the Hispanic shithead USED firearms to commit a crime.

You are too stupid to understand that, aren't you?

Forum List

Back