Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

The Buffalo shooter was expressing the same racist hate that you regularly do.

Did your parents not give a shit? They raised a hateful racist.

Even thought I have 50 firearms and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo and hundreds of high capacity magazines I have never shot up a school or grocery store so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

This filthy ass Hispanic transsexual had shitty parents and was filled with unimaginable hate and he is one of your fellow Moon Bats.

real neato.The same Gal who when interviewed and asked about
this BlackLivesMatter thing she was all fir it.
So mush so she made a point of helping to start bail-out
funding for BLM scums who got arrested.
PLus it's a myth that Californians like her.The only Californian
who ran for the Presidency who got lower support was Eric Swallwell.
he couldn't even manage 1/2 0f 1 %.
Harris barely got 2 %.

Even thought I have 50 firearms and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo and hundreds of high capacity magazines I have never shot up a school or grocery store so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

there is still time. prior to yesterday this kid had not done that yet either. you show the same hate and rage the shooters do.

If legislated, confiscation is a gun owner's right. I mean, he/she is law abiding, right?
There is only ONE means to "legislate" the removal of an amendment to the constitution. There is a process for that with specific requirements. You won't get it done peacefully if you try it with a party-line vote.

It is intriguing that you assume people being upset about 19 dead kids is fake rage. Makes one wonder why you are not outraged by it. Perhaps your username is more apt than we realized.
Why would I be outraged? The kid is reported to have had mental problems.
No gun has ever jumped out of the safe and killed people on it's own.
No law will change this. When a person wants to kill they will.
He could have set the school on fire and killed everyone.
Then what? Ban fire?

Why would I be outraged? The kid is reported to have had mental problems.
No gun has ever jumped out of the safe and killed people on it's own.
No law will change this. When a person wants to kill they will.
He could have set the school on fire and killed everyone.
Then what? Ban fire?

Why would you be outraged that someone killed 19 kids? Hell, I don't, maybe because you are a human being and have a soul?

One does not need to want to ban guns to look at 19 dead kids and feel outrage. I do not want to ban guns, I own guns and would never give them up....yet I can still be bothered by 19 dead kids.

This filthy ass Hispanic transsexual had shitty parents and was filled with unimaginable hate and he is one of your fellow Moon Bats.
I didn’t say you shot up a school or grocery store. I said you’re a hateful racist spouting the same hateful rhetoric as the Buffalo shooter.

You spread the hate and your white supremacist buddy does all the work. I’m sure you don’t mind that.

Do you realize that the one group that faces attack in Britain is Jewish people....and that every single Jewish school in Britain has trained, armed, private security?

Canada....? They are becoming more violent....as is Britain...their welfare states have reached the point where their fatherless homes are creating more crime and poverty for their children.
And yet they are both way behind us in homicide rates, and light years behind us in firearm crime.

It's not population or size, either. Canada is larger than us, and Britain has 65 million people crammed into the size of Oregon. Or, we could add up 50 nations in Europe and see how they compare to our 50 states. India, who has twice our population in half the size, is much less developed than we are, and still has the occasional honor killing, is only at about 75% of our homicide rate.

And we've been like this for decades at least; we've had to pass laws before to rein in firearms because there were so many shootouts in the streets. It's nothing new.

Why are you (plural) so determined to insist that the availability of firearms can't POSSIBLY be it?

Gun violence is just like COVID with Republicans…if it didn’t happen to them or anyone related to them then they don’t care

Tremendous ghetto violence amound Blacks and Browns in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes is just like COVID with the Moon Bats...they cover it with a cloth masks and pretend there is nothing they can do.

I didn’t say you shot up a school or grocery store. I said you’re a hateful racist spouting the same hateful rhetoric as the Buffalo shooter.

You spread the hate and your white supremacist buddy does all the work. I’m sure you don’t mind that.

The hateful racists were the goddamn BLM shitheads that spent six months rioting, looting, murdering and destroying 200 American cities. The ones you Moon Bats loved so much. Not me commenting on the confusion of you stupid uneducated low information hateful Moon Bats.

I can see the words 'reduce' and 'decrease' are not permitted in your narrative.
i have no problem with making it harder for criminals and lunatics to get guns .... but the truth is criminals will get guns anyway .... they dont care about laws... the only immediate action that can be taken to protect children in school is to post armed well trained security in them .

These 14-18 year old are living under adult roofs and adults are failing in their supervisory duties. Put those adults under the penalty of accessory to murder and this shit stops in 5 minutes
Spare us the excuses of grandmother, single parents, poor…as none of those warrants murderous rampage on children. He ruined lives and all those who failed in their adult supervisory duties should be ruined also.

Forum List

Back