Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

I bet that'll be the first feller the teacher calls over the intercom when mom or dad come in to school upset about junior being indoctrinated with said teacher's sexual fetishes or whatever.

Cripes, you already have the feds going after concerned parents and treating them literally as domestic terrorists for merely questioning the material. And they're doing it in broad daylight.

Be careful what you ask for.

Because you will surely get it...

nah .. the officers role would be protection against someone attempting to cause bodily harm to students only ...

Why would you be outraged that someone killed 19 kids? Hell, I don't, maybe because you are a human being and have a soul?

One does not need to want to ban guns to look at 19 dead kids and feel outrage. I do not want to ban guns, I own guns and would never give them up....yet I can still be bothered by 19 dead kids.
Cool story bro. It doesn’t bother me and no one is taking my weapons away from me.

The angle of attack should not be the guns. Too many millions and way too many being utilized properly. Woeful families must be reigned in. Clueless parent must be held accountable. Lock some up and other distracted parent will become focused. Far easier to deal with 100,000 deadbeat dumb ass clueless parents than 400 million firearms, most of which never cause harm

The saddest part of chatting on this thread, which is sad in itself - the next one is being planned right now. We're going to be doing this again because we haven't changed what we're doing.
Get your estrogen level checked. You are whining like a female.

Cool story bro. It doesn’t bother me and no one is taking my weapons away from me.

Yes, that was my point. You are not bothered in the slightest by 19 dead kids. That makes you a sociopath

Nobody is taking my weapons away either, yet I can still care about 19 dead kids.

That is the difference between being a normal human being and a piece of crap like you

The angle of attack should not be the guns. Too many millions and way too many being utilized properly. Woeful families must be reigned in. Clueless parent must be held accountable. Lock some up and other distracted parent will become focused. Far easier to deal with 100,000 deadbeat dumb ass clueless parents than 400 million firearms, most of which never cause harm
Mostly Democrat voters

Democrat Beto O'Rourke Challenges Asshole Abbott On Gun Violence At Ulavde Press Conference.

Texas Democrat Beto O’Rourke confronted Gov. Greg Abbott at a press conference on Wednesday, accusing the governor of inaction on gun violence in the wake of a mass shooting at an elementary school that left 19 children and two teachers dead.

Abbott, flanked by law enforcement officers and fellow Republican lawmakers, had just wrapped up giving an update on the Uvalde, Texas, shooting Wednesday afternoon — in which he said mental health was the root cause of the deadly event — when O’Rourke approached the stage.

Governor Abbott, I have to say something,” O’Rourke, who is running for the Democratic nomination to challenge Abbott in November’s midterm elections, said. “The time to stop the next shooting is right now and you are doing nothing.”

Yes, that was my point. You are not bothered in the slightest by 19 dead kids. That makes you a sociopath

Nobody is taking my weapons away either, yet I can still care about 19 dead kids.

That is the difference between being a normal human being and a piece of crap like you
Are you qualified to make a medical diagnosis?

The angle of attack should not be the guns. Too many millions and way too many being utilized properly

This much I agree with.

Not sure the current laws allow for the rest but I guess we could change them

Democrat Beto O'Rourke Challenges Asshole Abbott On Gun Violence At Ulavde Press Conference.

Texas Democrat Beto O’Rourke confronted Gov. Greg Abbott at a press conference on Wednesday, accusing the governor of inaction on gun violence in the wake of a mass shooting at an elementary school that left 19 children and two teachers dead.

Abbott, flanked by law enforcement officers and fellow Republican lawmakers, had just wrapped up giving an update on the Uvalde, Texas, shooting Wednesday afternoon — in which he said mental health was the root cause of the deadly event — when O’Rourke approached the stage.

Governor Abbott, I have to say something,” O’Rourke, who is running for the Democratic nomination to challenge Abbott in November’s midterm elections, said. “The time to stop the next shooting is right now and you are doing nothing.”
As I said yesterday.. if Beeto ODork was elected this would have never happened

"Of course, nothing -I- want to do will stop the next shooting - I just want to make it harder for the law abiding to exercise their rights and I am happy to use the blood of 19 dead kids to get there."
- Beto

This much I agree with.

Not sure the current laws allow for the rest but I guess we could change them
It’s abundantly clear current methods have changed nothing since Columbine
Drastic times =drastic measures
It’s almost like product liability. I don’t know what you do about a 35 year old but these kids or young people living under someones roof are not being supervised to a point of criminal neglect

Name the rightwinger who espoused Ruby Ridge or Waco.
You surely must meanie those on the right who took to task
the duplicity of unwarranted Big Brother trampling on our
Bill of Rights.Each citizen should have the right to travel and live
as they choose as long as they don't infringe any laws or
tresspass.If I choose to sit on my porch and pick my nose all
afternoon,I should have that freedom.I mean,Oprah did just that.
She'd sit on her Front porch and look for passerby's to start
shit with.The same Woman who Swore ...
" I'm going to be Very,Very,Very Wealthy " Kitty Kelley bio
on Oprah.

President Biden is correct on this. Mass Shooting in schools is an unfortunate American Crime.

There are no people crossing the border to committ these horrendous crimes, it is Americans.

8-School Shootings in Mexico.

2-School Shootings in Canada.

But in America, over 134-Students have by handgun violence. All the people who shout about "Pro-Life", are doing nothing. What happened to that non-existent right to life for 19-School Children?

The Parents of those innocent children will never ever hug their children again. There will no Birthday Parties, no Christmas present under the tree for innocent children because gun gun huggers care more easy accesss semi-automatic weapons. There was no fucking good guy with a gun, only an 18-Year Old who had recently bought the weapons he used to kill those innocent children.

Take your fucking right fucking life and shove it. That right ends at birth. IF there was that right, those children would be alive the young man who killed them would never have been able to purchase the guns that killed them.

Forum List

Back