Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

We know your sick fuck ass is bringing up the citizen shit as some form of virtue or legitimacy

Another racists piece of shit triggered by the facts.

Damn shame you are still wasting air and those kids are dead

Any report on what type of gun was used? Was it one of those "black and scary Assault rifles" was it "fully automatic" ?

No doubt it will be a fully semi-automatic weapon of war with magazine feed that Joe Biden realizes no one in this country needs to go hunting. :smoke:

proxy-6.jpg

Another racists piece of shit triggered by the facts.

Damn shame you are still wasting air and those kids are dead
You are using American citizenry as a form of support for this guy
Normally I charge to rearrange faces but I will do yours for free.

Maybe we do. If a dozen people drew on this Mexican teenager and put a dozen bullets in him, the entire community would have been better off. He was likely loaded with drugs and killed his grandmother for complaining.

If this person thought there would be guns on site this probably never happens. I've noticed they never choose places where guns are known to exist.

And this happens only in the USA because guns are so easy to get for any angry child or murderer. Meanwhile the selfish gun clowns hide behind their guns. Nothing will be done of course, our children will keep dying in horrific ways. And countries with strong gun conrol will continue to not have this problem.

you're following it better than me...i'm a competitive guy...i need to up my game

it's now 16 dead by the way
Is that counting the shooter? I never count the shooter, and am cold enough to not care that the shooter is dead, not that I would drive 900 miles to dance and spit on his grave or anything.

Last edited:
He went down shooting. The good guys with guns finally stopped him.

You mean the good guys that for two years, the left have tried to defund as THE PROBLEM.

Too bad school personnel didn't carry a gun or have a guard, we might have saved most of those kids by not being defenseless so inviting in crime, but then I remind myself that NOT A SINGLE DEMOCRAT POLICY is aimed at reducing/combating crime, instead, aimed at more rights for criminals instead.

The FOX reporter lied. He was a US citizen and he was enrolled in the local high school. He WAS NOT running from border patrol.

Forum List

Back