Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

I would say the same about people who refuse to address the issue.
You mean our government? Much like our immigration laws, they don't have a great record of enforcing gun laws either.

Mass shooting, thoughts and prayers, do nothing, next mass shooting. Rinse and repeat.
Thoughts and prayers are all some people can give. Don't mistake that for a lack of wanting to act on the issue.

And you can stop trying to take the emotion out of the issue by discounting the sympathy of other people who were powerless to stop this animal from massacring these poor children.

And this happens only in the USA because guns are so easy to get for any angry child or murderer. Meanwhile the selfish gun clowns hide behind their guns. Nothing will be done of course, our children will keep dying in horrific ways. And countries with strong gun conrol will continue to not have this problem.

more people are killed in Chicago on any given weekend.

Save your pats for yourself, dumbass. I would have dropped the fucker. You would have run and hid.

1653427875556.png

Are you implying that this was planned around the election in an attempt to persuade voters?

Because that’s retarded.
The only purpose children are for Democrats is to take our guns. If they make it past a possible abortion.....they try to turn them into mass-shooters.
Ask yourself what they're teaching our kids that turns them into monsters.

You mean our government? Much like our immigration laws, they don't have a great record of enforcing gun laws either.

Thoughts and prayers are all some people can give. Don't mistake that for a lack of wanting to act on the issue.

And you can stop trying to take the emotion out of the issue by discounting the sympathy of other people who were powerless to stop this animal from massacring these poor children.
So do nothing. Great.

See you at the next mass shooting. Thoughts and prayers.

I am not supporting anything other than the FUCKING FACTS.

You pieces of shit want him to be an illegal so bad you can taste it

Go fuck yourself
And you want this to be a gun issue, like most of the far-leftists on this board do.

You don't give a damn about the kids. Their corpses are still on the floor while you and others are engaging in this sick political gamesmanship about 'illegal' this, 'gun control' that.

Spare me your false outrage.

Check the books of all the many countries where this DOESN'T happen. The answer is there.

Sure thing, moron.

At Least 80 Dead in Norway Shooting​

more people are killed in Chicago on any given weekend.
With guns, yes. We have quite a high homicide rate relative to countries with strong gun control. And it's getting worse with weaker gun laws. So much for more concealed carry eh?

Forum List

Back