Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Planned Parenthood serves poor people. So why do poor white trash try to terrorize them?
Planned-Parenthood serves themselves. They kill poor people by the millions.....including poor white trash...
Who do you think is the primary clients of Planned-Parenthood....you pathetic moron?

Ongoing proof that people jump to conclusions based on what they want to believe...... regardless of political affiliation......

who is jumping to inappropriate conclusions besides the storefront pretender o/p and his buddies.
Did I say any different? If so show me where...... otherwise reserve judgement until you have the facts......... as I would expect reasonable people to do.......
Now they're reporting the shooter is in the Planned Parenthood building and there's an active firefight between the police and the shooter in the building.

3 people dead. six wounded. shooter from north carolina.

i'm still going to put money on the terrorist being a religious zealot.
And I'm still going to take an impartial, rational wait and see attitude. You should try it counselor.......... :eusa_whistle:

it is rational to assume that the motivation for attacking planned parenthood has zero to do with a secular pov. but if it isn't, i'll acknowledge it.

and the wingers should make sure they continue to falsify "evidence" and pretend that women's healthcare clinics are somehow illegitimate or offensive and that people in them deserve to die.

this is what happens when wingers rev up the rhetoric. that is the intent. and that is why pond scum terrorists like Scott Roeder do the types of things they do.

this white Christian male with a gun...I completely support his actions at planned parenthood/murder....

3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood, gunman identified
“If we truly care about this -- if we're going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience -- then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them,” Obama said."

Good new, Mr. President, they like it this way. They just love their deadly toys...

No..the only ones celebrating this shooting are the President and you gun grabbers.....

who is jumping to inappropriate conclusions besides the storefront pretender o/p and his buddies.
Did I say any different? If so show me where...... otherwise reserve judgement until you have the facts......... as I would expect reasonable people to do.......
Now they're reporting the shooter is in the Planned Parenthood building and there's an active firefight between the police and the shooter in the building.

And I'm still going to take an impartial, rational wait and see attitude. You should try it counselor.......... :eusa_whistle:

it is rational to assume that the motivation for attacking planned parenthood has zero to do with a secular pov. but if it isn't, i'll acknowledge it.

We don't know if that is what the guy was doing......we'll find out..

this white Christian male with a gun...I completely support his actions at planned parenthood/murder....

3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood, gunman identified
“If we truly care about this -- if we're going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience -- then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them,” Obama said."

Good new, Mr. President, they like it this way. They just love their deadly toys...

No..the only ones celebrating this shooting are the President and you gun grabbers.....
No one is celebrating the "protection" of three people, for life. What was his choice of "protection" BTW?
af62de30cf55612eba39fa3082190cb2.jpg

okie dokie.... like i said, if it were a muslim or someone black, you wingers would have a lot to say.

nice try. Only if you get "caught". You looney lying sacks of human garbage are all alike.

nice try. Only if you get "caught". You looney lying sacks of human garbage are all alike.

sorry lowlife... stop projecting. freak of nature that you are, i don't suspect you will.

sorry lowlife... stop projecting. freak of nature that you are, i don't suspect you will

You were going on and on and on about targeting PP without any facts at all. Then when maybe you not 100% correct (we still don't know) you started laying Asphalt to cover your disgusting trail. You got caught and you begin to Spin. "acknowledged"? only sad you may be caught.

and the wingers should make sure they continue to falsify "evidence" and pretend that women's healthcare clinics are somehow illegitimate or offensive and that people in them deserve to die.

this is what happens when wingers rev up the rhetoric. that is the intent. and that is why pond scum terrorists like Scott Roeder do the types of things they do.
Yet in this instance it's the left wingers who are ramping up the rhetoric. No law enforcement/judicial official has yet to state whether the target was actually the PP office or if it was simply where the shooter ended up. According to witnesses he was shooting into the grocery store parking lot (not really all that close) before he went into the Planned Parenthood. That alone creates reasonable doubt that his sole target was PP and I can think of two alternate possibilities/scenarios (as the cops did). Like I said, I'll wait for all the facts to come out in order to make any fact based, unbiased judgement/claim.

Seriously, he is a wack job, period. We want to see him strung up by his toes. Is that better? Because he didn't do it in the name of religion, by not shouting such, it must be a disappointment to you guys. Seems you are the ones that can't accept this for what it is. Killings done by a madman. Surely, you can see it in his eyes.

okie dokie.... like i said, if it were a muslim or someone black, you wingers would have a lot to say.

Why doesn't everyone let the facts come out before throwing out BS? I mean it's not like anyone was wrong about oh.....Ferguson?

Why doesn't everyone let the facts come out before throwing out BS? I mean it's not like anyone was wrong about oh.....Ferguson?
Okay, it's all over the news but hey, let's discuss this in a year or so after his trial. Sure thing. Now, onto the weather.

Well there's cold front at the moment, so it's overcast with a chance of rain, The low tonight is expected to be...

Yet in this instance it's the left wingers who are ramping up the rhetoric. No law enforcement/judicial official has yet to state whether the target was actually the PP office or if it was simply where the shooter ended up. According to witnesses he was shooting into the grocery store parking lot (not really all that close) before he went into the Planned Parenthood. That alone creates reasonable doubt that his sole target was PP and I can think of two alternate possibilities/scenarios (as the cops did). Like I said, I'll wait for all the facts to come out in order to make any fact based, unbiased judgement/claim.

the left-wingers attack clinics? the left-wingers preach from the pulpit that abortion doctors should be put to death?

sorry hon. you know i love you. but we know what this is.

Seriously, he is a wack job, period. We want to see him strung up by his toes. Is that better? Because he didn't do it in the name of religion, by not shouting such, it must be a disappointment to you guys. Seems you are the ones that can't accept this for what it is. Killings done by a madman. Surely, you can see it in his eyes.

More hilarious bullshit from a NaziCon. White guy must be crazy. Black guy typical ni**er - lynch him.

Where did Depotoo mention blacks or lynching? This is your problem Lakooka, you keep interjecting BS that isn't there. You're a racist, you inflame and you incite. YOU are part of the problem

More hilarious bullshit from a NaziCon. White guy must be crazy. Black guy typical ni**er - lynch him.

About the police officer who died:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/28/u...o-is-recalled-for-courage-and-faith.html?_r=0

Garrett Swasey, 44, the University of Colorado Colorado Springs police officer who was shot and killed while responding to a shooting at a Planned Parenthood office, was described by his fellow church members and friends as a courageous man and loving father who drew strength and inspiration from his Christian faith.
Continue reading the main story
Related Coverage

A man was taken into custody outside a clinic in Colorado Springs on Friday. A gun battle there raged for more than five hours.
3 Are Dead in Colorado Springs Shootout at Planned Parenthood CenterNOV. 27, 2015
video
Gunfire Exchange in Colorado SpringsNOV. 27, 2015
A man was taken into custody outside a clinic in Colorado Springs on Friday. A gun battle there raged for more than five hours.
slideshow
Gunfire at a Colorado Planned Parenthood ClinicNOV. 27, 2015

He was married, with two young children, and had been on the campus police force for six years. He also spent seven years as a co-pastor at Hope Chapel in Colorado Springs. “Here’s a guy who worked full time as a police officer, and then gave a great amount of time to his local church and didn’t get a dime for it,” said Scott Dontanville, a co-pastor who knew Officer Swasey for 15 years. “He did it because it was the thing that he felt he needed to do.”

Real Life Christians would be saddened and outraged. USMB's pseudo-Christians can be expected to react with "That's what he gets for defending an abortion clinic."

Forum List

Back