Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

An old white guy shooting innocent people is as much terrorism as Daesh in Paris. What is the difference?
But if it's some Muslim guy screaming "Allah Ackbar".....we have to wait to see if he has any direct ties to al Qaeda or ISIS before we can make a judgement call on it.

Does it matter? They are both terrorist that killed innocent people.

I propose that all white people be given ID badges to wear and be presented upon demand. I am a Christian, but maybe we need to start monitoring Churches, just like Trump wants to monitor Mosques. Wait, this is beginning to resemble Nazi Germany, huh?

GO DONALD!

White (christian) Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country’s lawless border regions.

Attacks by right-wing groups get comparatively little coverage in the news media. Most people will struggle to remember the shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin that killed six people in 2012. A man who associated with neo-Nazi groups carried out that shooting. There was also the married couple in Las Vegas who walked into a pizza shop and murdered two police officers. They left a swastika on one of the bodies before killing a third person in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Such attacks are not limited to one part of the country. In 2011, two white supremacists went on a shooting spree in the Pacific Northwest, killing four people.

White Americans Are The Biggest Terror Threat In The United States

Uh... because Americans are (were) under attack? Ya think?
50-75 will be gunned down in Chicago this weekend. So you're saying Obama will be briefed on each of those shootings?

You must live in the middle of Kansas, since you don't know the difference between gang related urban violence and terrorists attacks.
Gangs in our city ARE terrorists. They love to create fear and intimidation for millions of innocent civilians.

Yep. just like I said. You don't know the difference between 16 year old ghetto gangsters shooting each other on Saturday night, and a terrorist attack.

You are pissed off with gangsters? Recall your city police chief.
Now you know the motive of the shooting? Did the murderer tell you before or after the shootings? I heard it was work place violence like Ft Hood or just a random act of violence like LAX at the El Al gate.

No, I have it figured out. This guy, who is from North and South carolina, just planted a false flag at the PP. He actually went there to shoot grocery shoppers, but wants the police to think that he is a radical southern anti-abortion nut. Just to really throw them off track, he loaded up the clinic with a bunch of LP gas containers.

robertlewisdear1.jpg

Since he is white - will he be released on his own recognizance?

Black Lives Matter! Apparently White Lives Matter more - since he was allowed to surrender unharmed.

I wish they had shot him 1000 times. Riddled him with massive 50 cal rounds. Save the cost of feeding his smelly ass for 20 years. Kill them all. Shoot as a group, turn off cameras, lie as group.

He is a southern hick from the mountains of NC

Dear's cabin was a half-mile up a curvy dirt road about 15 miles west of Asheville NC. A cross made of twigs was nailed to the wall of the pale yellow shack on Saturday.

Dear's cabin was a half-mile up a curvy dirt road about 15 miles west of Asheville NC. A cross made of twigs was nailed to the wall of the pale yellow shack on Saturday.

I'm surprised that he didn't just throw some rattlesnakes into PP that were left over from Sunday services from back home.

50-75 will be gunned down in Chicago this weekend. So you're saying Obama will be briefed on each of those shootings?

You must live in the middle of Kansas, since you don't know the difference between gang related urban violence and terrorists attacks.
Gangs in our city ARE terrorists. They love to create fear and intimidation for millions of innocent civilians.

Yep. just like I said. You don't know the difference between 16 year old ghetto gangsters shooting each other on Saturday night, and a terrorist attack.

Now you know the motive of the shooting? Did the murderer tell you before or after the shootings? I heard it was work place violence like Ft Hood or just a random act of violence like LAX at the El Al gate.

No, I have it figured out. This guy, who is from North and South carolina, just planted a false flag at the PP. He actually went there to shoot grocery shoppers, but wants the police to think that he is a radical southern anti-abortion nut. Just to really throw them off track, he loaded up the clinic with a bunch of LP gas containers.
PP says a YouTube video made him do it.

PP says a YouTube video made him do it.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...=DailyNewsletter - Horizon Control Smart List

So, just another crazy white trash anti-abortion terrorist. I wonder what anti-abortion group paid his travel expenses?

I'm surprised that he didn't just throw some rattlesnakes into PP that were left over from Sunday services from back home.

The mountains of NC are infested with these extremist christians , same place as the other christian terrorist eric rudolph dwelled and the people keep him hidden there

An old white guy shooting innocent people is as much terrorism as Daesh in Paris. What is the difference?
But if it's some Muslim guy screaming "Allah Ackbar".....we have to wait to see if he has any direct ties to al Qaeda or ISIS before we can make a judgement call on it.
"Allah Ackbar"

Allah Ackbar says the muslims, praise jesus say the christians
Actually, if you were being honest, you'd admit that when someone says Allah Ackbar during an attack, they are doing it because of their religion.
But, from what I've heard, nobody ever screams "Praise God" while hosing down innocent victims. They're just doing it because they're either crazy or pissed off at the world.

So their religion has squat to do with the attack.

Christianity stopped being the reason for violence a couple of hundred years ago....and back then, it was exclusively Catholicism......which is sort of a cult religion....that has very little to do with Jesus.

What a stupid thing to say. Uhmmm, considering he was facing a tank at the time of his surrender.

Black Lives Matter! Apparently White Lives Matter more - since he was allowed to surrender unharmed.

The mountains of NC are infested with these extremist christians , same place as the other christian terrorist eric rudolph dwelled and the people keep him hidden there

These white Christian terrorists are more dangerous than foreign terrorists.

"Allah Ackbar"

Allah Ackbar says the muslims, praise jesus say the christians
Actually, if you were being honest, you'd admit that when someone says Allah Ackbar during an attack, they are doing it because of their religion.
But, from what I've heard, nobody ever screams "Praise God" while hosing down innocent victims. They're just doing it because they're either crazy or pissed off at the world.

So their religion has squat to do with the attack.

Christianity stopped being the reason for violence a couple of hundred years ago....and back then, it was exclusively Catholicism......which is sort of a cult religion....that has very little to do with Jesus.

You actually think whatever people exclaim in the heat of passion is a religious thing?

Ever had "sex"?

I propose that all white people be given ID badges to wear and be presented upon demand. I am a Christian, but maybe we need to start monitoring Churches, just like Trump wants to monitor Mosques. Wait, this is beginning to resemble Nazi Germany, huh?

GO DONALD!
My guess is this nutjob hasn't been anywhere near a church in quite some time.

My family lived in Asheville. My oldest brother was born there. It is not as bad as rural Kentucky, but I'm damned glad that mom and dad moved to Atlanta before I was born.

These white Christian terrorists are more dangerous than foreign terrorists.
Oh, really. Wanna compare body-counts now?

150 in a matter of minutes in Paris.
3 in Colorado......and it took him half the day to even do that.

GO DONALD!
My guess is this nutjob hasn't been anywhere near a church in quite some time.

he lived in a hot bed of fundy christers in the hills of NC, 245 fundy churches near him and he had a cross on the outside wall of his shack

Forum List

Back