Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Did I say any different? If so show me where...... otherwise reserve judgement until you have the facts......... as I would expect reasonable people to do.......
Now they're reporting the shooter is in the Planned Parenthood building and there's an active firefight between the police and the shooter in the building.

3 people dead. six wounded. shooter from north carolina.

i'm still going to put money on the terrorist being a religious zealot.
And I'm still going to take an impartial, rational wait and see attitude. You should try it counselor.......... :eusa_whistle:

it is rational to assume that the motivation for attacking planned parenthood has zero to do with a secular pov. but if it isn't, i'll acknowledge it.

and the wingers should make sure they continue to falsify "evidence" and pretend that women's healthcare clinics are somehow illegitimate or offensive and that people in them deserve to die.

this is what happens when wingers rev up the rhetoric. that is the intent. and that is why pond scum terrorists like Scott Roeder do the types of things they do.
Yet in this instance it's the left wingers who are ramping up the rhetoric. No law enforcement/judicial official has yet to state whether the target was actually the PP office or if it was simply where the shooter ended up. According to witnesses he was shooting into the grocery store parking lot (not really all that close) before he went into the Planned Parenthood. That alone creates reasonable doubt that his sole target was PP and I can think of two alternate possibilities/scenarios (as the cops did). Like I said, I'll wait for all the facts to come out in order to make any fact based, unbiased judgement/claim.

..and as I said before, he just got tired of carrying all those LP bottles and left them at PP for safe keeping.....

Why doesn't everyone let the facts come out before throwing out BS? I mean it's not like anyone was wrong about oh.....Ferguson?

Ferguson ? Waiting months & months for the facts to come out, when they were known all along, is where those boneheaded goofballs running that three ring circus over in Ferguson got it all wrong.

Why doesn't everyone let the facts come out before throwing out BS? I mean it's not like anyone was wrong about oh.....Ferguson?

Ferguson ? Waiting months & months for the facts to come out, when they were known all along, is where those boneheaded goofballs running that three ring circus over in Ferguson got it all wrong.

And they keep doing it over and over and over again

Now they're reporting the shooter is in the Planned Parenthood building and there's an active firefight between the police and the shooter in the building.

And I'm still going to take an impartial, rational wait and see attitude. You should try it counselor.......... :eusa_whistle:

it is rational to assume that the motivation for attacking planned parenthood has zero to do with a secular pov. but if it isn't, i'll acknowledge it.

and the wingers should make sure they continue to falsify "evidence" and pretend that women's healthcare clinics are somehow illegitimate or offensive and that people in them deserve to die.

this is what happens when wingers rev up the rhetoric. that is the intent. and that is why pond scum terrorists like Scott Roeder do the types of things they do.
Yet in this instance it's the left wingers who are ramping up the rhetoric. No law enforcement/judicial official has yet to state whether the target was actually the PP office or if it was simply where the shooter ended up. According to witnesses he was shooting into the grocery store parking lot (not really all that close) before he went into the Planned Parenthood. That alone creates reasonable doubt that his sole target was PP and I can think of two alternate possibilities/scenarios (as the cops did). Like I said, I'll wait for all the facts to come out in order to make any fact based, unbiased judgement/claim.

the left-wingers attack clinics? the left-wingers preach from the pulpit that abortion doctors should be put to death?

sorry hon. you know i love you. but we know what this is.
You're an educated person, you took English grammar/composition starting in elementary school. Other than your reading into what I posted did I say left-wingers attack clinics?
You know specifically what this is? You must be clairvoyant. Now, given the evidence we (the public) currently have it's more likely the target was the PP however that raises a question, was it targeted simply because it's PP or was it targeted to draw as many cops to the scene to kill as many cops as possible? Again, we DO NOT KNOW yet.

..and as I said before, he just got tired of carrying all those LP bottles and left them at PP for safe keeping.....
Still have no idea of what I'm referring to, do ya........ Figures........

And they keep doing it over and over and over again

They're too stupid to see what they're doing is wrong.

...and you are still claiming that we don't know that he was targeting PP, when he brought in LP gas tanks and left them in the clinic, while shooting people there. I think that you have had too much grog, matey....

Using Jim Hoft as a source will always put you in the same hole. Figure that out.

What he's got there is a voter registration that obviously lists his gender wrong. I already posted it last night.

That's all there is to it -- some clerk entered "F" instead of "M". A record error, stop, end of story, waiter check please, period.

Hoft's main purpose in what passes for journalism on his planet seems to be to get the word out that he's "not a Republican". I posted that last night too.

...and you are still claiming that we don't know that he was targeting PP, when he brought in LP gas tanks and left them in the clinic, while shooting people there. I think that you have had too much grog, matey....
Obviously you haven't read all my posts on this subject have ya sputz. Here, let me help you out (I enjoy helping the mentally handicapped):

Now, given the evidence we (the public) currently have it's more likely the target was the PP however that raises a question, was it targeted simply because it's PP or was it targeted to draw as many cops to the scene to kill as many cops as possible? Again, we DO NOT KNOW yet.

And;

According to witnesses he was shooting into the grocery store parking lot (not really all that close) before he went into the Planned Parenthood.

Obviously you haven't read all my posts on this subject have ya sputz. Here, let me help you out (I enjoy helping the mentally handicapped):

Now, given the evidence we (the public) currently have it's more likely the target was the PP however that raises a question, was it targeted simply because it's PP or was it targeted to draw as many cops to the scene to kill as many cops as possible? Again, we DO NOT KNOW yet.

Just keep digging, Ringo. There may still be a slight chance that this guy setting bombs and killing people at a PP, was not really unhappy with PP. There is also a chance that the sun will freeze and the earth will burn.

Just keep digging, Ringo. There may still be a slight chance that this guy setting bombs and killing people at a PP, was not really unhappy with PP. There is also a chance that the sun will freeze and the earth will burn.
Maybe the cops could use your clairvoyant insights. I still have the Colorado Springs police numbers in my cell phone, I'll gladly post them for ya. :thup:

Maybe the cops could use your clairvoyant insights. I still have the Colorado Springs police numbers in my cell phone, I'll gladly post them for ya. :thup:

I am full of predictions that you will never understand, Ringo. The sun will rise tomorrow from the East. This is a tip. Don't tell anybody. Just lay a wager with your bookie. You will thank me in the morning.

I am full of predictions that you will never understand, Ringo. The sun will rise tomorrow from the East. This is a tip. Don't tell anybody. Just lay a wager with your bookie. You will thank me in the morning.
And I'm trained in police work where you get all the facts before determining what the total is........ I also took English composition, you know those classes you skipped leading you to completely misrepresent what I'm saying....... Keep at it hack, it's fun to watch. :thup:

Forum List

Back