Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

It's hard to masturbate to Ringel05's logic.
Wanting to wait for ALL the fact to come out before making a call is strange logic to you......? Figures...... :lmao:

Stop it - you're killing my woodie.

im-so-hard-right-now.jpg

Did I say any different? If so show me where...... otherwise reserve judgement until you have the facts......... as I would expect reasonable people to do.......
Now they're reporting the shooter is in the Planned Parenthood building and there's an active firefight between the police and the shooter in the building.

3 people dead. six wounded. shooter from north carolina.

i'm still going to put money on the terrorist being a religious zealot.
And I'm still going to take an impartial, rational wait and see attitude. You should try it counselor.......... :eusa_whistle:

it is rational to assume that the motivation for attacking planned parenthood has zero to do with a secular pov. but if it isn't, i'll acknowledge it.

and the wingers should make sure they continue to falsify "evidence" and pretend that women's healthcare clinics are somehow illegitimate or offensive and that people in them deserve to die.

this is what happens when wingers rev up the rhetoric. that is the intent. and that is why pond scum terrorists like Scott Roeder do the types of things they do.
Yet in this instance it's the left wingers who are ramping up the rhetoric. No law enforcement/judicial official has yet to state whether the target was actually the PP office or if it was simply where the shooter ended up. According to witnesses he was shooting into the grocery store parking lot (not really all that close) before he went into the Planned Parenthood. That alone creates reasonable doubt that his sole target was PP and I can think of two alternate possibilities/scenarios (as the cops did). Like I said, I'll wait for all the facts to come out in order to make any fact based, unbiased judgement/claim.

Yes...if you want to kill people in the Planned Parenthood murder site, you just walk in......doesn't sound like that was his original intention....then the cops came and he found a place to bunker down....

Now they're reporting the shooter is in the Planned Parenthood building and there's an active firefight between the police and the shooter in the building.

And I'm still going to take an impartial, rational wait and see attitude. You should try it counselor.......... :eusa_whistle:

it is rational to assume that the motivation for attacking planned parenthood has zero to do with a secular pov. but if it isn't, i'll acknowledge it.

and the wingers should make sure they continue to falsify "evidence" and pretend that women's healthcare clinics are somehow illegitimate or offensive and that people in them deserve to die.

this is what happens when wingers rev up the rhetoric. that is the intent. and that is why pond scum terrorists like Scott Roeder do the types of things they do.
Yet in this instance it's the left wingers who are ramping up the rhetoric. No law enforcement/judicial official has yet to state whether the target was actually the PP office or if it was simply where the shooter ended up. According to witnesses he was shooting into the grocery store parking lot (not really all that close) before he went into the Planned Parenthood. That alone creates reasonable doubt that his sole target was PP and I can think of two alternate possibilities/scenarios (as the cops did). Like I said, I'll wait for all the facts to come out in order to make any fact based, unbiased judgement/claim.

Yes...if you want to kill people in the Planned Parenthood murder site, you just walk in......doesn't sound like that was his original intention....then the cops came and he found a place to bunker down....
That's also a possibility but as I've been saying all along, we still do not know ALL the facts yet to draw a purely factual based conclusion.

sorry lowlife... stop projecting. freak of nature that you are, i don't suspect you will

You were going on and on and on about targeting PP without any facts at all. Then when maybe you not 100% correct (we still don't know) you started laying Asphalt to cover your disgusting trail. You got caught and you begin to Spin. "acknowledged"? only sad you may be caught.

ok, loser.
Seriously, he is a wack job, period. We want to see him strung up by his toes. Is that better? Because he didn't do it in the name of religion, by not shouting such, it must be a disappointment to you guys. Seems you are the ones that can't accept this for what it is. Killings done by a madman. Surely, you can see it in his eyes.

We don't know if that is what the guy was doing......we'll find out..

okie dokie.... like i said, if it were a muslim or someone black, you wingers would have a lot to say.

More hilarious bullshit from a NaziCon. White guy must be crazy. Black guy typical ni**er - lynch him.

Where did Depotoo mention blacks or lynching? This is your problem Lakooka, you keep interjecting BS that isn't there. You're a racist, you inflame and you incite. YOU are part of the problem

if you actually weren't a moron, you'd understand that constantly beating the drums in favor of hatred, you create circumstances which give rise to violence.

but i wouldn't expect you to understand that skankyirishlass. :cuckoo:

you're funny

and oh so very stupid

That's also a possibility but as I've been saying all along, we still do not know ALL the facts yet to draw a purely factual based conclusion.

except that his "theory" has absolutely no basis

sorry lowlife... stop projecting. freak of nature that you are, i don't suspect you will

You were going on and on and on about targeting PP without any facts at all. Then when maybe you not 100% correct (we still don't know) you started laying Asphalt to cover your disgusting trail. You got caught and you begin to Spin. "acknowledged"? only sad you may be caught.

ok, loser.
Seriously, he is a wack job, period. We want to see him strung up by his toes. Is that better? Because he didn't do it in the name of religion, by not shouting such, it must be a disappointment to you guys. Seems you are the ones that can't accept this for what it is. Killings done by a madman. Surely, you can see it in his eyes.

okie dokie.... like i said, if it were a muslim or someone black, you wingers would have a lot to say.

More hilarious bullshit from a NaziCon. White guy must be crazy. Black guy typical ni**er - lynch him.

Where did Depotoo mention blacks or lynching? This is your problem Lakooka, you keep interjecting BS that isn't there. You're a racist, you inflame and you incite. YOU are part of the problem

if you actually weren't a moron, you'd understand that constantly beating the drums in favor of hatred, you create circumstances which give rise to violence.

If I took your dumb ass serious that might mean something to me...sock

except that his "theory" has absolutely no basis
What part of possibility (not probability) did you not understand? Again, you're an educated person, you should know the difference between possibility and probability.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA This is too precious. The shooter self identifies as....wait for it.....a female. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why doesn't everyone let the facts come out before throwing out BS? I mean it's not like anyone was wrong about oh.....Ferguson?

No one was wrong about Ferguson. The climate there was just as predicted.

Justice Department Announces Findings of Two Civil Rights Investigations in Ferguson, Missouri | OPA | Department of Justice

They were wrong, on everything....and eric holders justice department created false claims of racism to put them under federal supervision....

The kid did not have his hands up, he did not say don't shoot......black lies matter is a movement based on lies....

Poor liberals. Police still don't know the man's motives. If it was "terrorist" attack, it wasn't a very good one since no political demands were made.
He could just be yet another mental wackjob that should've been locked up a long time ago, and the site he went crazy at was just coincidence.

That man is a nutjob in any case and should be hanged ASAP. You're regularly scheduled murders at PP may now continue.

ok, loser.

How soon some conveniently forget "BREAK THEIR WINDOWS- BREAK THEM NOW!" which was immediately followed by property destruction at various Democratic congresscritters' offices (including Gabby Giffords, who was later shot in a separate incident) and one in Virginia who had gas lines cut at his home.

Poor liberals. Police still don't know the man's motives. If it was "terrorist" attack, it wasn't a very good one since no political demands were made.
He could just be yet another mental wackjob that should've been locked up a long time ago, and the site he went crazy at was just coincidence.

That man is a nutjob in any case and should be hanged ASAP. You're regularly scheduled murders at PP may now continue.
Just another nut with a gun, which is essentially all that matters and why we need all the guns, in a hole in the ground.

ok, loser.

How soon some conveniently forget "BREAK THEIR WINDOWS- BREAK THEM NOW!" which was immediately followed by property destruction at various Democratic congresscritters' offices (including Gabby Giffords, who was later shot in a separate incident) and one in Virginia who had gas lines cut at his home.

The guy who shot giffords was one of her supporters.....

Why doesn't everyone let the facts come out before throwing out BS? I mean it's not like anyone was wrong about oh.....Ferguson?

No one was wrong about Ferguson. The climate there was just as predicted.

Justice Department Announces Findings of Two Civil Rights Investigations in Ferguson, Missouri | OPA | Department of Justice

They were wrong, on everything....and eric holders justice department created false claims of racism to put them under federal supervision....

The kid did not have his hands up, he did not say don't shoot......black lies matter is a movement based on lies....

False claims? :laugh:

Forum List

Back