Activist judge in Tn orders injunction against homosexual "marriage"

O.R.I.O.N

Rookie
Jan 31, 2014
Judge calls Tenn. gay marriage ban historical 'footnote': Do Southerners now agree?

Time to step up the activism and if need be physical force to stop this filth. That's my front lines and I will NOT let my family be assaulted with this garbage. Anyone with a set of eyes and a brain that's not hooked on drugs can see the end of this line is the absolute use of propaganda and indoctrination of children for an entire generation to grow up as these faggots want.

• Banned
You may win the battles for the 50 states for now..the war will never end.

I agree. Stop judges like this who believe they can sidestep the constitution.

10012628_10152038995771275_1593488291_n.jpg

Judge calls Tenn. gay marriage ban historical 'footnote': Do Southerners now agree?

Time to step up the activism and if need be physical force to stop this filth. That's my front lines and I will NOT let my family be assaulted with this garbage. Anyone with a set of eyes and a brain that's not hooked on drugs can see the end of this line is the absolute use of propaganda and indoctrination of children for an entire generation to grow up as these faggots want.

Your family is being forced to have a gay marriage?

Legal Precedent would state that the ban should be struck down. Which is a good thing

I'd love for some of the pseudo tough guys here to call Jason Collins or Kwame Harris a faggot :lol:

For the Christians clinging to the "gay hate" Bible verses - how do you circumvent this one?

"Do not blaspheme God or curse the ruler of your people."

Exodus 22:28

Guess you didn't read the entire statement did ya? The entire end game is to get access legit access to children,schools etc then they can brainwash them indoctrinate them into believing this garbage is normal.
I'd love for some of the pseudo tough guys here to call Jason Collins or Kwame Harris a faggot :lol:
Being negro's they would probably ape out and attack. :)
The war, LOL. Once gay marriage is here, it isn't going anywhere.

Can't have "gay marriage" without faggots to marry can ya? :) Only one way to fix problems like this.

Guess you didn't read the entire statement did ya? The entire end game is to get access legit access to children,schools etc then they can brainwash them indoctrinate them into believing this garbage is normal.

Can't have "gay marriage" without faggots to marry can ya? :) Only one way to fix problems like this.

Oh...you are one of those. We don't want your kind to be approving of gays and gay marriage anyways. Carry on. :D

I personally believe these judges are being bribed, blackmailed or threatened to be in contempt of last Summer's Windsor/DOMA Ruling that avered that the "unquestioned authority" to define marriage under the question of gay marriage rested with the severel states' internal consensus.

Contempt of court doesn't seem to be that big of a problem these days. SCOTUS needs to either completely flip its own Decision of just last Summer upside down, or step up to the plate and remind these people that they are in contempt of a Ruling from their bench so recently made.

I personally believe these judges are being bribed, blackmailed or threatened to be in contempt of last Summer's Windsor/DOMA Ruling that avered that the "unquestioned authority" to define marriage under the question of gay marriage rested with the severel states' internal consensus.

Contempt of court doesn't seem to be that big of a problem these days. SCOTUS needs to either completely flip its own Decision of just last Summer upside down, or step up to the plate and remind these people that they are in contempt of a Ruling from their bench so recently made.

Of course you do. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, don't be silly. More would just be born.
I am sure in a society that actually gave a shit about advancements in science/healthcare/mental health we would find a cure for this mental disease. If not then we just use that time honored tradition we can use for the rest. :)

Oh...you are one of those. We don't want your kind to be approving of gays and gay marriage anyways. Carry on. :D
Yep one of THOSE...:badgrin:

Forum List

Back